Customers Also Bought
- This laptop skin sticker is crafted from fine workmanship and waterproof material
- Big mouth on the laptop skin sticker is attractive and cute enough
- Removable and durable laptop skin sticker is convenient and practical for your using
- The laptop sticker is perfect to stick on a laptop
- Decals sticker fits for MacBook 13/MacBook Pro 13/MacBook Pro 15/MacBook Pro 17/MacBook Air
- Color: Black & White
- Protect your laptop with this kind of personalized sticker. The laptop sticker is perfect to stick on a laptop
- Thin style of the decal sticker has good durability. Big mouth on the laptop skin sticker is attractive and cute enough
- Lovely pattern of the laptop sticker. This laptop skin sticker is crafted from fine workmanship and waterproof material
- Removable and durable laptop skin sticker is convenient and practical for your using. And you can install and remove it easily
Tips on Sticking Wall Stickers:
- Step One: Slowly and carefully start to peel the white transfer film at a 45 degree angle from one corner
- Step Two: Cover the sticking side of transfer film on the pattern
- Step Three: Rub across the entire sticker with a hard, flat object, like a card, to properly secure the sticker
- Step Four: For combinatorial pattern, please cut it into pieces with scissors, and if it is just a whole pattern, move on to the next step
- Step Five: Slowly and gently peel away the transfer film with the pattern from the backing paper
- Step Six: Smooth the transfer film and get ready to stick
- Step Seven: Stick the transfer film with pattern to the target object
- Step Eight: Carefully peel away the transfer film and leave the pattern on the surface
- Step Nine: Finally, it is all finished
How to Install Laptop Skins:
- Using a damp cloth, clean the outside of your laptop
- Once you're done cleaning your unit, you should measure the length and width of the cover for your laptop
- Take the length and width measurements of the laptop's cover for the markings of your laptop skin
- Taking a pen knife, do away with any excess from the laptop skin
- You should carefully peel off the laptop skin's corner
- Peel off the laptop skin and apply it to the laptop cover. Press to eliminate air bubbles
- Now your laptop has a new look for you to show off to your friends and the world
How to Buy Laptop Skins:
- Measure your laptop's dimensions. This will help you determine what size laptop skin you need. Measure how long, how wide and how tall your laptop is
- Decide what type of look you want for your laptop. The laptop skin that you select will affect the way people view you, so if you use your laptop at work, for example, you need to carefully consider your choice. If your laptop is solely for personal use, though, you can be free to pick anything you like
- Check out local computer stores' selections. You may be able to find a laptop skin at a computer or electronics store that you like and that fits your computer. Not only will this result in your getting the skin sooner, but you will also save money on shipping. If you cannot find anything to your taste in a computer store, then you can look online
- Find a website that sells laptop skins; there are hundreds to choose from. Some sell custom designs, and others have a variety of themes such as sports or hobbies. You can also get laptop skins that glow in the dark or that are made from environmentally friendly "green" materials. See the Resources for two websites to try
- Check the sizes before you order. Generally, laptop skins will come in small, medium and large. Each company, however, uses slightly different measurements to determine what size is what. For example, one company may say that a small is 11.2 by 9.6 inches or smaller, a medium is 13.7 by 10 inches, and a large is 16 by 11 inches. These measurements will be similar to another company's, but they will not be identical, so make sure that your measurements match up with the size that you have selected
- Order your laptop skin. Usually you can pay for the skin online using a credit card, a debit card or Paypal. If you do not have the means to do an electronic payment, you may need to get all the information about the skin from the website and go to a computer store to see if they can order it or have it in stock
How to Customize Laptop Skins:
- Measure the dimensions of your laptop. Laptops range in size from 12" to 20" in diameter
- Open your photo editing software and start a new document. Use the tools in the software to create the design of your choice. Alternatively, browse various wallpaper websites to find a suitable design to fit your tastes
- Save the design of your choice to your computer as an image file, such as a .jpg or .bmp
- Visit a website like Schtickers.com (see Resources), and follow the prompts to create your own custom laptop skin. Order the skin, and wait for delivery
- Apply the skin carefully following the directions that come with it. Work on a clean, dry surface and use the palms of your hands to smooth the skin out over the laptop. Spread your hands from the center of the laptop case, out to the sides to prevent any air bubbles from getting trapped
- Hold the hair dryer about an inch from the skin-covered laptop. Use the heat to shrink the skin onto it
How to Design Laptop Skins:
- Find your laptop's exact model number. While your laptop may have a number on its main face, this is often the model number for the entire series of laptops, and several specific models may exist within that manufacturing series---the model number on the sticker located at the bottom of your notebook is the most accurate, exact number
- Measure your laptop. Most skin manufacturers allow you to simply input the model number to gain access to a ready-to-use skin template; however, it's always a good idea to double-check the template's dimensions with your own measurements
- Capture photo images that you want to place on your laptop skin using a high definition digital camera. If your pictures are not in HD, you can still use them but be prepared to experience some unwanted pixilation as the images will most likely need stretching to fit the laptop skin
- Browse pre-existing, customizable templates available from companies like Avery and Skinit (see Resources) to see if any will work for your intended design. If not, you can make the skin entirely from scratch with the simple drawing or paint programs used for touch-ups in Step 5
- Adjust your photos using a drawing or paint program on your computer. Windows PCs come standard with Microsoft Paint, and the popular Paint.NET (see Resources) is available for free download if you are need a more advanced editor. You can add text during the final skin creation process, but you'll often be able to more fully customize the text by adding it during the photo adjustment step. Consider tweaking contrast, color, size, or other features to make the photo better suit your design needs while in Microsoft Paint or Paint.NET
- Upload your photos to one of the skin creator websites listed in Step 4, make any final alterations using the skin creator's website, and place your order for the professionally printed, personally designed skin
- 1 x Sticker
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 16.39||USD$ 16.39||USD$ 16.39||USD$ 16.39||USD$ 16.39|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.