Customers Also Bought
- Designed with a large LCD screen, and you can see the clear and readable information on the screen
- Adopt with the lightly touches and micro switch, this sensitive Electronic Stopwatch ensures you an accurate calculation
- Precise time reaches 1/100second
- Lap, split, and cumulative time display with 100 lap memories
- It's very accurate and up to 10 hours measure time
- The pacer function of the digital alarm clock timer beeps between 10 to 320 beats per minute
- Support SL, FS and AV analyze for your daily use
- Calendar function, Alarm clock, countdown function, Pacer mode of the Digital Stopwatch
- Ergonomic case with mode, start/stop, recall and lap/reset buttons on the top
- These Electronic Sport Stopwatches will give you a comfortable touch through their unique designs
- Power Source: 1 x Button Cell
- LCD Size: 3.6 x 2.4cm/1.4 x 0.9in(L x W)
- Outer Size: 7.4 x 6.0 x 1.5cm/2.9 x 2.4 x 0.6in(L x W x T)
- These Electronic Sport Stopwatches look absolutely attractive and appealing with their nice designs
- Come with large LCD screen of this Digital Stopwatch show you data in three rows
- By advanced manufacturing process, these Electronic Stopwatches are durable for you to use
- Adopt with the lightly touches and micro switch, this sensitive Electronic Stopwatch ensures you an accurate calculation
- Calendar function, Alarm clock, countdown function, Pacer mode, this Digital Alarm Clock will surely satisfied your daily life
- It is also very convenient for you to use these Electronic Sport Stopwatches as well
How to Stop a Clock Timer
Know how to stop your clock timer to turn off its annoying ringing sound when the set time has elapsed. Using the same buttons, you can usually pause the timer during the timed session, if necessary. Clock timer manufacturers make these types of clocks similar in function. They consist of a few controls to operate the timer. Once you understand how to control the timing function, you can use it for all your timed projects.
- Press the "Start/Stop" button any time during the timing period to stop the timer. This places the timer in a paused mode. Some models include a separate "Start" and "Stop" buttons you can press to stop or start the timing.
- Press "Start/Stop" again to restart the clock timer.
- Press "Start/Stop" again after the timer rings to indicate the timing is finished. This will stop the ringing and reset the countdown time to zero. Some models include a separate "Reset" or "Clear" button you can press to return the countdown time to zero.
How to Use a Stopwatch:
- If you've been asked to volunteer at a swim meet or run, this information could prove timely
- Hold the stopwatch in one hand with your thumb on the top button
- Press the button twice in rapid succession to clear the previous time
- Press and release the button once to start timing
- Let the watch run until you wish to stop it
- Press the button one more time to stop the clock
- Repeat as desired
How to Read a Stopwatch:
- There are two main types of stopwatches, the traditional non-digital watch with a large hand that circles the clock in a clockwise motion and more modern digital clocks that typically show readout times up to one-hundredths of a second. Depending on which clock you use you'll want to know how to read them
How to Read Digital Stopwatches:
- Look at the first two digits on a digital stopwatch. Those numbers represent the minutes used. You can see a digital stopwatch in the picture to the left
- Look at the new two larger numbers after the ":" mark. Those numbers are the seconds used
- Look at the two smaller numbers after the second. Those numbers move much faster because they are the "hundredths of seconds" used
- Combine the number for your full time used. For instance 11:14:01 would be 11 minutes, 14 seconds and 01 hundredths of a second
- Some stopwatches also offer "lap" times in which a second button is pressed to measure each "lap" completed. The numbers are read in the exact same manner, however, you may have more than one time displayed. The picture to the left of this step shows a "lap-enabled digital stopwatch"; the bottom time is a combination of all the laps
How Does a Stopwatch Work?
- Stopwatches are watches that time events. Instead of telling one the time of day, the stopwatch tells the person how long it took to perform a certain function. Some stopwatches can time multiple events. Some stopwatches can time parts of the event along with the total time of the event
- The stopwatch contains buttons to perform certain functions, such as starting, stopping and split timing. Your stopwatch could have other functions such as an alarm or calendar function. Refer to your owner's manual for a list of all functions of your stopwatch
- The stopwatch works by pressing the start button when the event begins. For example, if you were timing a race, you would press the start button when the race starts. When the race is over, press the stop button. The time of the race displays on the stopwatch just as the time of day would display on your wristwatch. Clear the watch when you are done so that is is ready for the next event you want to time. Most stopwatches do not attach to a person's wrist--the person wears it around his neck or carries it in his pocket
- Stop watches have a split button to time parts of the event. For example, if your race is a relay race and you want to know the time for each relay, press start at the start of the race. At the same time, press the split button on your stopwatch. Now when the first relay is done, press split. The watch displays the time for the first relay but continues to accrue time for the total race. Press the split again for the next relay. Repeat this until the race is over, and then press stop
- The watch will display the total time for the race. Press split to get the time for the first relay. Press split again for the second time and continue until you have all of the relay times. Stopwatches will only hold a certain amount of split times, so check your owner's manual to see how many split times your watch holds
- Stopwatches have a timer built into them. A timer is the reverse of a stopwatch. Instead of timing the event, the timer times how long it takes you to do something. For example, if you leave your home to go to work, press start on the timer mode. When you reach work, press stop on the timer mode. The time it takes you to get to work displays on the face of the stopwatch
- 1 x Stopwatch
Spec Condition New Type Stopwatches Size 3.6 x 2.4cm/1.4 x 0.9in(L x W)(LCD Size)
7.4 x 6.0 x 1.5cm/2.9 x 2.4 x 0.6in(L x W x T)(Outer Size)
Power Source Power 1 x Button Cell Features Features These Sport Stopwatches are relatively distinctive with their appealing styles
These Electronic Sport Stopwatches will give you a comfortable touch through their unique designs
Packaging Package Included 1 x Stopwatch
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 19.97||USD$ 19.52||USD$ 19.07||USD$ 18.48||USD$ 18.48|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.