Customers Also Bought
- Special design
- Durable portable tool box
- Big bucket shaped
- Offers security for your expensive tools and supplies
- Tool Storage Box is durable construction for improved strength, security and safety
- Extra large capacity tool box
- Unique design to the Plastic Tool Case can be padlocked for security
- Full weather stripping resist moisture and dust
- Handle for easy carrying
- Suggestions for storing I. C., chip form capacitors and resistors, small screws, nuts, washers and lock washers etc
- Material: Plastic
- Dimension: 136 x 122 x 64mm/5.4 x 4.8 x 2.5in(L x W x H)
- This Plastic Tool Case suggests for storing I. C., chip form capacitors and resistors, small screws, nuts, washers and lock washers etc
- This Big Bucket Storage Tool Box is with durable construction for improved strength, security and safety
- A great addition to the craftsman storage family, this portable Plastic Tool Case solution displays all your tools at a glance
Size in Detail:
Tool Storage Options:
Basic Storage: Tool Shed and Tool Box
- Your basic tool storage options are a tool shed or part of your garage and a tool box or chest. The type of storage you should use depends on what tools you are storing. If all you have is a screwdriver set, a hammer and a some ratchets, a tool shed is unnecessary.
- Use a tool shed to store large tools, such as power tools and carpentry tools. Inside the shed, you might want to save a little space for a tool box or two. In the tool box, you can store all of your commonly used tools, such as screwdrivers, hammers, levels and tape measures. If you use a shed, organize your large tools so they are easy to find. Keep yard tools, such as rakes, shovels and lawnmowers, in the same area. Power tools such as saws and sanders should be kept together. Store the tool box in an area that can be easily accessed (so if you have a small project, you can simply grab the tool box and go).
- If you do not have a lot of large tools, you probably will need only a tool box or two. These can be stored in the basement, the garage or a closet. A basic tool box has a small shelf that can be removed and a large, empty area beneath it. The downside to basic tool boxes is that the tools get tossed into the box and you might still have to rummage through it to find the right tool. If you want to keep your tools better organized, try a tool chest. Tool chests are about the size of a small cabinet. They have multiple drawers that open, and you can put various tools in each drawer. For instance, one drawer could contain your screwdrivers while another can hold your ratchets.
- You can find these tool storage options at your local hardware store or on the Internet. The key to any storage option is to make sure it is the right fit to help you keep all of your tools readily available for use.
- 1 x Big Bucket Plastic Tool Box
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 3.42||USD$ 3.18||USD$ 2.97||USD$ 2.79||USD$ 2.63|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.