- Simple style leads you to the fashion front
- Fit design fits for shopping
- Button design makes you different from others
- You must be the most fashion symbol
- Fit trousers to the ankle
- The mens fashion jeans are made of high quality material, durable and comfortable
- Fit for youngers
- Material: Denim
- Straight led, zipper front closure and belt loop style designer men jeans
- Low rise waist designer men jeans show your charming and sexy with ease
- Genius style designed slim men jeans fully complement any clothes and shoes in your wardrobe
- Two flap closure cargo pocket at the back side of the designer men jeans give cool looks to the jeans
- Each detail you can find on this designer men jeans just designed to comfortable, stylish and cool
Size in Detail:
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
How to Measure:
- Measure Seat Size: Place the measuring tape directly across the hip bone area. Usually a man's hip area is almost the same measurement as his waist. But sometimes the waist area is bigger then the hips. If the waist is much bigger than the hip, the fit may be baggy around the crotch area and legs. Buy pants that fit the largest part of you and get them professionally altered to fit your body
- Measure Your Waist: Place the measuring tape an inch over your belly button. While measuring, stand up straight and do not hold your stomach in. Add another inch to the measurement to find your waist size. Most stores carry waist sizes that range form 30 to 42 inches
- Measure Your Inseam: Place the measuring tape at your natural crotch to get your inseam measurement. Let the tape fall until it reaches the top of your shoe. Pants should cover the top of the shoe, but they should never touch the floor. They should stop right over the back heel area of your shoe. Wear the shoes that you will most often wear with the pair of pants you are fitting. Shoes make a difference in the inseam measurement
- Measure Your Out Seam: Measure from the top of your pant's waistband to the floor along the outside of your leg, make sure the tape is tight, that you are standing straight, and then measure. No shoes please!
- The difference between the inside and outside leg measurement will determine the height of the waistline of your trousers.
- If you are wearing the trousers with a short jacket such as a Prince Charlie, you may want to make your outside leg measurement a little longer to accommodate them being worn higher up on your waist. Alternatively, if purchasing custom made Argyll or Miltary style trews then please take into account the additional 2"-3" height when measuring the outside leg measurement (see blue dotted line on image).
How to Picke Your Favorite Jeans:
Jeans are an essential part of every man's wardrobe. In fact, the average American owns at least seven pairs. Because men's jeans are such a clothing staple, it's crucial to find the style that works for you. Unfortunately, finding jeans that fit your style, size and price range can be challenging. Fortunately, this men's jeans buying guide is here to educate you on the differences in jeans. Soon, you'll know how to buy jeans that don't just fit your inseam but your lifestyle, too
Picking Different Denim Washes:
- 1. Washed denim. Jeans are produced from two basic denim types. Washed denim is the most popular variety and accounts for the vast majority of jeans in production. When denim is created, it is colored with dark shades of dye. After constructing a pair of jeans, a manufacturer will wash them in order to rinse away the excess dye left over from the denim's creation.
- 2. Raw denim. Raw denim jeans are created from material that is dyed and left unwashed after production. This gives jeans a dark look that will fade naturally, creating a look of genuine distress created by the wearer's own body. Raw denim is a favorite among many fashion-conscious consumers, and jeans cut from it are often more expensive than those constructed from washed denim.
- 3. Acid wash. Acid-wash jeans have had a rollercoaster of a time in the fashion world. At points considered the peak of chic and at other times looked at as a complete humiliation for the person seen in them, acid-wash jeans have seen their share of abuse. However, if you're brave, a pair of acid-wash jeans can really shine when combined with a simple, solid-colored short-sleeved shirt.
- 4. Dirty wash. Jeans constructed from denim with a dirty wash are designed to have a well-worn look. This wash will make a pair of blue jeans appear to have been used, and used hard. Dirty-washed denim combines dark blues with slight yellow or brown tinting, creating distressed jeans with a worn-in appearance.
- 5. Stonewash. Stonewashing is one of the most popular finishes for denim jeans. This classic wash is a vital part of every guy's casual apparel collection. Manufacturers use one of two techniques to reach the traditional blue expected of stonewashed jeans. The old-fashioned way is to utilize actual stones, but many denim jeans manufacturers now use chemicals to achieve a similar effect. Either way, stonewashed jeans will give you a classic, casual look.
- 6. Vintage wash. Nothing beats the look of a pair of your favorite worn-in jeans. Of course, wearing in a pair of jeans can take years, so why not cheat a bit? Distressed jeans are created with a vintage wash, giving them the slight look of wear that everyone loves. This sort of wash will go with a large variety of shirts, but try something like a retro-style long sleeved shirt to accentuate this wash.
Fit In with a Properly Fitting Jean:
- If the jean fits, wear it. But if it doesn't, well, don't. Nothing can drag your style down like an ill-fitting pair of jeans. Read the Overstock.com Men's Measurement Guide for tips on finding your measurements. Then, take a look at the Overstock.com sizing chart to ensure a terrific fit.
- 1. Bootcut. Bootcut jeans are the perfect cut for any guy hoping to look fashionable without looking outrageous. This slim cut fits closely (but not tightly) with a slight flare towards the leg opening. Bootcut jeans make sense for most body shapes, too, because they balance the body well.
- 2. Relaxed fit. Relaxed-fit jeans, which are loosely cut from waist to leg opening, are great for heavier men. The roomier shape of these blue jeans won't accentuate curves and bulges like other cuts will. Thin guys should avoid relaxed-fit jeans, as this cut can look loose and sloppy on skinny legs.
- 3. Skinny. Skinny jeans are a risky bet for many men, but they have the potential to look hip on the right guy. The skinny jeans club is fairly exclusive, as this ultra-tight fitting cut can make average-to-heavy body types look even larger. This cut should be reserved for the twiggy body shape, which allows skinny jeans to flatter a thin figure. Try this cut with a trendy vintage shoe to complete the look.
- 4. Slim fit. For those who want the hipster style of skinny jeans but don't make the cut weight-wise, there are slim-fit jeans. This cut of jean is tapered in a similar style to skinny jeans but not to the form-fitting extreme. With slim-fit jeans, you get the best of both worlds: fashion-forward looks and comfort.
- 5. Straight cut. Straight-leg jeans are the most discreet cut you'll find. Neither tapered nor excessively loose, this conservative style is ideal for those who want their jeans to be simple and classic.
- 1. Low-rise. Low-rise jeans have the smallest space between crotch and waist. This rise of jeans generally sits a few inches below the belly button, so make sure to wear a shirt of appropriate length to avoid exposing your midsection. Also keep in mind that low-rise jeans tend to fit tightly around the belly area, which may not be comfortable if you have a curvy stomach.
- 2. Medium-rise. If you don't feel comfortable in the hip-hugging scoop of low-rise jeans but want to maintain a trendy look, think about medium-rise jeans. The room between waist and crotch on medium-rise jeans isn't small, but it doesn't extend to the rib cage, either.
- 3. High-waisted. High-waisted jeans are a terrific choice for heavier men with fuller stomachs. The rise is enough to conceal the extra pounds that would be exposed in low- and medium-rise jeans.
- 1 x Jeans
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 59.87||USD$ 49.65||USD$ 42.41||USD$ 37.02||USD$ 32.84|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
Bought this item on03-29-2011
- Other Thoughts: This is the best pants I have ever had , since it fits perfectly and is very comfortable. I recommend it to anyone who wants a long lasting jeans.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on04-01-2011
- Other Thoughts: These jeans actually fit me really good and if you are a big guy like me you know how hard it is too find something in your size. They came out of the washing machine in great condition with no fading and after I took them out of the dryer there was'nt a wrinkle on them.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on12-24-2010
- Other Thoughts: I searched for a website with good prices and where I could see what the product looked like. This was it. My jeans came quickly and looked just like the picture. Even the color was accurate. I would highly recommend this site for buying Jeans!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-11-2010
- Other Thoughts: I'm so glad I discovered these jeans! My husband is 6'3", and average to slim build. He's worn regular old 13MWZ Wranglers for nearly 10 years, because it's very difficult to find jeans long enough for him, and straight or slim enough for him. I can't find the 36 length locally, but they're available here. They hold up well, they're comfortable, and they look very nice! There is still plenty of room in the thighs, so I don't think you'd have to be real "slim" to wear these. Anyone with a non overweight average build would do just fine with these!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-26-2010
- Other Thoughts: Bought this pair of jeans a couple weeks back, didn't know what to expect of it other than it looked nice online. When i received it, it looked better than the images online and fit great!
Was this review helpful?