Customers Also Bought
- Material: Ceramic
- Curling Iron Length: 25.0cm/9.8in
- Heating Element Length: 8cm/3.1in
- Power: 35W
- Voltage: 220V 50Hz
- Highest Temperature: 200℃
- Create today's best looks with this Best Hair Straightner
- Made of high quality material, this Hair Straightner features variable temperature settings
- Multi-functional tool for curling or straightening your hair
- Revolutionary design, this Hair Straightner makes curling as easy as straightening
- Fast & easy, curls, waves and creates body in a single stroke
- Unites micro particles of tourmaline ceramic for a unique combination of technologies that emits frizz-reducing natural ions and creates clean, healthy-looking hair
- Features Anion Straightening Iron for Even Heat Distribution, Instant-Heat Recovery System, Professional Salon Model
- This Hair Straightner is safe and very easy to carry anywhere
- The end of the power cord can be rotated 360 degrees
- This Ceramic Straightening Iron is safe and very easy to carry anywhere
- With special handle design, this Ceramic Straightening Iron is comfortable to use
- Create today's best looks with this Ceramic Straightening Iron
- Features Ceramic Straightening Iron for Even Heat Distribution, Instant-Heat Recovery System, Professional Salon Model
- This Hair Straightening Iron helps you have a salon results at home, a best choice for you
How to Use a Hair Straightener:
If you are tired of curly hair, kinky hair or just want to do something different to your mane, using a hair straightener is a easy solution to your hair woes. Follow the process below and you will have straight hair in no time.
- Wash your hair with shampoo then apply a hair conditioner to the hair. After washing, use a blow dryer or if you prefer, you can air dry it. To somewhat get rid of the waves or curls in your hair, brush at the same time while using the blow dryer
- If your hair is medium to long, put your hair into four sections and use hair clips to keep the strands in place so it doesn't get in the way when you are straightening one part of your hair. While you are getting prepare to straighten your hair, turn on the hair straightener so it can get hot by the time you start to use it
- Use a heat protectant spray and make sure it is light-weight and not too heavy on your hair. Lightly spray it on the hair before using the straightener but don't use too much or else your hair can get a bit wet from the spray. It is best to use these thermal products (especially for people who style it everyday) as it protects your hair from damage and the extreme heat from the straightener.
- Take out the clip in the hair and straighten the hair from the roots all the way to the tip of it. Do it again with the rest of your hair until it is completely straighten and curl free. Repeat the process if you still some curls or waves in the hair
- After you're finished, comb the straightened hair thoroughly and begin to style it whatever way you wish
Tips & Warnings:
- Be careful when using a hair straightener on a daily basis. Misuse of the straightener can lead to hair loss and dried unhealthy hair
How Do Hair Straighteners Work?
Understanding How Hair Straighteners Work:
- Hair straighteners are often referred to as "straightening irons" because they work on your hair in a similar way that an iron works on your clothing. Hair straighteners flatten and smooth the hair in the same way that an iron would remove the creases and kinks in the fabric of your favorite shirt by using heat and pressure. Like curling irons, hair straighteners use heat to shape the hair into the desired style; they can be plugged into the wall to heat for about 1 minute prior to use. Most hair straighteners have multiple settings available to select the best heat for your hair type.
Making Straighteners Work on Your Hair:
- Once the straightening iron has reached the desired heat level, you can straighten your hair by sections, until your entire head is done or until you have completed the process enough to achieve your optimal look. If you are straightening all of your hair, it may be helpful to begin from the base of your head and work your way up, clipping half of the hair out of the way to start off, so you can reach all the parts underneath. This way, you won't be going over the parts you have completed. Remember to section off the hair in reasonable sized chunks, so the entire section can fit into the straightener. Carefully clamp a section of hair into the straightener, holding it shut and applying gentle pressure with your hand. Always move the hair straightener from the base of the root, close to your scalp, to the end of the hair. Straightening the hair requires patience because hair straighteners will not work if you attempt to move the straightener too quickly on your hair.
Risk Factors of Hair Straighteners:
- Each hair type will vary somewhat in the amount of time that heat needs to be applied to the hair. It is important to remember that heat can be damaging to the hair if used frequently and in excess for styling purposes. This is why it is important to determine the amount of heat necessary to make your hair straight; using the lowest level possible reduces the risk of damage to the hair. Be sure to check for warnings on the labels of any styling products that you apply prior to using a hair straightener. Certain products, especially professional salon products and finishers, will indicate not to use heat on the hair after the product has been applied. Take the warnings seriously. Remember to shut off and unplug the hair straightener from the wall after you are done with it; always allow it to cool completely before storing it, because it can melt or burn other items if put away when it is still hot.
- Color is random in delivery
- 1 x Straightening Iron
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 8.57||USD$ 7.74||USD$ 6.91||USD$ 5.81||USD$ 5.81|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.