Customers Also Bought
- This universal leather camera strap is very durable and convenient
- This universal leather camera strap is suitable for all brands, all models of camera
- Here this universal leather camera strap is the ideal one for you and it can satisfy your needs
- This universal camera straps are made of high quality
- This universal photographic accessories are your best choice, don't miss this leather camera strap
- The length of the shoulder belt strap can be adjusted in front conveniently
- Material: Cotton & Leather
- Body Strap Size: 38 x 2.2mm/1.5 x 0.1in(W x T)
- Color: Black
- The funky camera strap is with stylish and comfortable padded design, which can reduce carrying stress
- The camera shoulder strap provides easy carrying, which well helps to avoid hand fatigue
- High quality material makes the digital camera strap durable and reliable for long time using
- Easy to use and position, the length of the camera shoulder belt strap can be adjusted
- A nice gift for your photographer friends, and this camera shoulder belt strap fits most cameras
Size in Detail:
How to Choose a Camera Strap:
Selecting a camera strap for your film or digital camera doesn't need to be difficult. However, there are several styles and functions to consider. Selecting the perfect camera strap is easy when you know if you will need a heavy-duty strap, a strap for an SLR or compact camera, or a strap to coordinate with your outfit
- Select the correct length. Choose a shorter wrist-style strap for a compact camera, one that fits into the palm of your hand. Choose a longer strap to go around your neck or shoulder if you are using an SLR, a larger camera with interchangeable lenses
- Choose the material carefully. A nylon strap offers durability and strength. Cloth or spongy straps may not last as long, but they provide more comfort when worn around your neck or on your shoulder. Test the strength of the material with a few tugs. Make sure the strap doesn't lose its shape or seem weak
- Pick a camera strap with strong closures. Some straps have plastic closures; others have more durable metal closures. Some straps connect to the camera by one loop; others attach to both sides of the camera. Determine which style will work best with your camera
- Check weight requirements. Look at the camera strap label to see how much weight it can support. If you are using an SLR camera with a large, heavy lens, you don't want your strap to break under the pressure
- Pick a style that suits you. There are neutral-colored straps and patterned straps. Some straps are embroidered with camera brand logos or stripes, while others are plain. Decide whether you want to draw attention to your camera or have it blend in with your clothing
- Take your camera with you and try straps out at the store. Make sure the one you choose is comfortable to handle. Be sure the adjustable sections will accommodate the length you need
How to Put a Strap on a Camera:
- Find the metal or plastic strap mount eyelet on your camera. This may be on one or both sides of the camera. Locations vary from camera to camera. It will be either an opening an the camera body itself or a bar or other protrusion on the camera body
- Insert one end of the strap into one side of the eyelet opening and feed it through to the other side. Use the fastener on the strap to secure it. Most straps have a buckle that requires you to feed the strap up from the bottom, then over the center of the buckle and back down through the other side. Pull the strap to take up any slack and tighten the buckle. Some wrist straps simply have a loop that is fed through the eyelet, then fed back through itself, forming a slip-knot to secure it. Others may have a metal or plastic clasp that is clipped to the eyelet
- If you are using a neck strap, attach the second side of the strap to the other side of the camera, using the same method described in step 2
- Adjust the strap, if possible, to comfortably fit your wrist or neck. This can be done by adjusting the amount of strap that is in the buckle. Some models may have a separate buckle for adjusting the strap length
- Make sure that your strap is straight when attaching it to your camera. This will help you avoid uncomfortable twists in the strap that will rub your neck or wrist
- Frequently check that your strap is secure before use. Failure to do so may result in your camera hitting the ground or other objects and damaging the delicate interior workings
- 1 x Camera Strap
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 15.34||USD$ 15.10||USD$ 14.86||USD$ 14.53|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?