Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Type Straw Doll Material Ceramic Dimension 11 x 5.5cm /4.3 x 2.2in(L x W)(Short Doll)
17 x 5.5cm/6.7x2.2in(L x W)(Tall Doll)
Features Features Scarecrow lover design of the garden statue is really joyful
Happy expression and cute clothes make the garden statue very vivid
Place the gardening statue in your garden, patio
Packaging Package Included 2 x Straw Dolls
- Scarecrow lover design of the garden statue is really joyful
- Happy expression and cute clothes make the garden statue very vivid
- Place the gardening statue in your garden, patio or lawn, which is suitable for outdoor use
- The garden statue is safe for outdoor use in all climates
- Brighten your yard or garden with the home garden decor
- Create your perfect decorating theme in your garden or yard
- The garden stakes peep shyly around the edge of your fence post or tree, watching your garden grow
- Short Doll Size: 11 x 5.5cm/4.3 x 2.2in (L x W)
- Tall Doll Size:17 x 5.5cm/6.7x2.2in(L x W)
- Material: Ceramic
- Straw doll design of the home garden decor is really cute
- Brighten your yard or garden with the cute garden decor
- This Lovers Straw doll Home Gardening can create your perfect decorating theme in your garden or yard
- Expressions of the two dolls are very happy and cute
- Lovers Straw doll Home Gardening would really make a great gift for you or your close friend
- Check out the details of the lover couple doll garden decor
Garden Stake Types
- The right kind of stake can provide vital support to your plants.
- Many common garden plants, including those that bear tomatoes, eggplants and peppers, can grow so heavy that they collapse under the weight. But don't fret: garden stakes are easy to install and, in addition to being useful and even vital, can give your garden an aesthetic boost if they are painted different colors or have decorative tops. Stakes are made from a variety of materials and are even available with small solar panels that add some extra light to a garden.
- Wooden and Plastic Stakes
- Wooden and plastic garden stakes are the most inexpensive choices, but make sure that they are not coated in any toxic paints or finishes. Wood stakes should be unfinished, as wood lacquer contains chemicals that can leach into soil and harm plants. If you buy wood stakes that are painted or want to paint them yourself, make sure you use nontoxic paint. Also, look for high-quality wood such as cedar, as it will hold up better against the elements. When shopping for plastic stakes, look for those made out of recycled plastic, as recycled plastics contain less toxic chemicals such as BPA.
- Metal Stakes
- Metal stakes are pricier than wooden or plastic stakes but they last longer and are less prone to breaking or being worn away by weather. Most metal stakes are made of copper or steel and then coated in paint; be sure to choose stakes with nontoxic paint and with no paint covering the bottom 6 inches, as this portion will be buried under the soil.
- Solar Stakes
- Solar stakes are the most expensive variety of garden stakes, but also the most useful. In addition to providing support to your plants, solar stakes also soak up sunlight all day and store them in small photovoltaic cells, allowing them to light up at night. Solar stakes are most effective when provided with a southern exposure, and must be kept out of the shadows of trees and buildings. You will need a number of solar stakes, to effectively illuminate your garden.
How to Make Garden Stakes
- Have you made the mistake of planting seeds and forgot to label them? Making garden stakes is a fun and simple way to make sure you know what you have planted in your garden. Whether you make them alone, or as a project with kids, it's a quick task that results in something both decorative and useful.
- Decide what size you would like to make your stakes. A foot should be sufficient to view the stakes over the plants.
- Put on your safety glasses. Place the wood onto a utility table or other area that you do not mind accidentally cutting into (e.g., outside in your yard or dirt driveway). Using the saw, cut the ½ inch wood into thin planks that will be used for the stakes. Make as many stakes as you need for your garden.
- Take your seed packets and cut off the bottoms so they are completely open, allowing enough room for the packets to be placed over the stake. Make sure not to remove the name of the plant.
- Take a stake and place a small amount of hot glue on either side of it, about an inch from the top. Very quickly, take the seed packet and place it over the stake. Press down on the packet so it adheres to the stake.
- Take the stakes to the garden and match the seed packets to the individual rows where the corresponding seeds have been planted. Stick the stakes into the ground so they are secure and will not fall over. If necessary, create small mounds of soil around the base of the stake so they do not fall over during stormy weather.
- 2 x Straw Dolls
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 17.36||USD$ 14.53||USD$ 11.69||USD$ 7.91||USD$ 7.91|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.