Customers Also Bought
General Brand GW Spec Condition New Type Streams Rods Diameter 0.75mm / 0.03in (Thinnest Dia); 21.7mm / 0.85in(Thickness) Material Carbon Fibre Length 7.2m / 283.46in (Standard Length); 65cm / 25.59in (Standard Length) Lb Test 1300g Features Features Compatible with fishing game, high simulation, using conveniently
Beautiful design and utility, individual instruction can let you have the realize feeling of fishing, most enhance game's interest
Disassemble structure, it's conveniently for collection and can compatible with any age game user
It allows user to have a more steady control and perform better in the fishing games
Packaging Package Included 1 x GW Hunting and Fishing 7.2m Superhard Carbon Fibre Streams Rod
- Material: Carbon Fiber
- Lb Test: 1300g
- Standard Length: 7.2m/283.46in
- Contract Length: 65cm/25.59in
- Thinnest Dia.: 0.75mm/0.03in
- Thickness Dia.: 21.7mm/0.85in
- Compatible with fishing game, high simulation, using conveniently
- Beautiful design to these cheap fish rods and utility, individual instruction can let you have the realize feeling of fishing, most enhance game's interest
- Disassemble structure, it's conveniently for collection and can compatible with any age game user
- The carbon fiber fishing rod allows user to have a more steady control and perform better in the fishing games
- Extreme light weight, power and sensitivity, this Carbon Fiber Fishing Rod is easy to bring anywhere
- These Good Fishing Rods are suitable for pond, lake, or stream fishing. You can make leisure and recreation after you intstall the fishing rod, the rod will spring up when fishes get hooked
- The Carbon Fiber Fishing Rod is very easy to transport to remote areas or travel on buses, compact cars, or public buses and subways
How to Buy a Fishing Rod:
- Test the grip of the rod. Make sure the handle fits snugly in your palm.
- Choose the length of rod. 4½- to 6-foot rods are suited for lighter bait and fish such as perch and crappie. Shorter rods also work well in brushy areas. Rods 6½ feet and longer are good for bigger bait, longer casting distance and rougher fish (bass and catfish).
- Test for flexibility. Hold the rod in your hand as if you are casting, flip the end, and watch the tip for movement.
How to Choose Fishing Gear:
- Choosing a bass rod depends on the technique. For worming and jigging we will need a 6'6" to 7' length in a medium/heavy to heavy action. Spinnerbaits will require a 6'9" medium/heavy action. Crankbaits and topwaters will need a 6' to 7' medium action.
- When choosing a reel I like one that has at least five ball bearings. I like a reel with a 6:1 gear ratio for worm and jig fishing. The faster gear ratio helps to get the bass up and out of the cover quickly. A 5:1 gear ratio reel works well for spinnerbaiting. I like a 5:1 ratio for cranking. The slower ratio helps reduce fatigue after a long day on the water.
- The fishing line may be the single most important piece of the puzzle. The line is what connects us with the fish. 15 to 20lb fluorocarbon works really well for worming and jigging. I like 14 to 17lb monofilament line for spinnerbaits. For crankbaits I like 10, 12, 14, or 17lb monofilament depending on the cover and desired depth. The smaller the line diameter the deeper the crankbait will run.
- There are so many different lures to choose from that it will make your head swim. We will keep it simple. Worms, jigs, spinnerbaits, crankbaits, and topwaters should get us off to a good start. I like worms 7.5 to 10 inches in these colors: red shad, tequila sunrise, watermelon seed, and green pumpkin. Black and blue jigs are hard to beat just about anywhere. Quarter to half ounce spinnerbaits in white and chartreuse/white should cover most situations. We will need crankbaits that run 0 to 5', some that run 6' to 8', some that run 9' to 12' in shad colors, crawfish patterns, and chartreuse. It wouldn't hurt to have a few shad colored topwater plugs such as the Basshunter Kill Gill or Zara Spooks.
- 1 x GW Hunting and Fishing 7.2m Superhard Carbon Fibre Streams Rod
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 44.66||USD$ 42.85||USD$ 41.04||USD$ 38.63||USD$ 38.63|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.