Customers Also Bought
- High quality security strobe with flashing light
- Best choice for police do the emergencies
- High visibility even in the mist or foggy air conditions
- Alarmingly remind surrounding drivers to be careful in case of accidents
- The emergency strobe light also can be used to indicate police identity on the express highway
- Rated Voltage: 12V
- Rated Current: 120 mA
- Flash Rate: 90/minute
- Size: 72 x 72 x 32mm / 2.83 x 2.83 x 1.26in(L x W x H)
- Emergency Security Alarm Strobe Flashing Light, alarmingly remind surrounding drivers to be careful in case of accidents
- The strobe flashing light is with high visibility even in the mist or foggy air conditions
- High quality material makes the strobe flashing light duarble and reliable for long tiime use
Size in Detail:
Uses of Strobe Lights:
- Stroboscopic lights, or strobe lights, are light bulbs that flash at a regular interval based on the speed setting dialed in by the user. Some strobes may not have a speed setting if they are being used for a dedicated purpose in various applications: to create effects, get attention or light a scene.
- Strobe lights are probably known best for their use in special effects. They are common at Halloween to make a lightening effect, and they are often used in commercial haunted houses, stage productions and at nightclubs for their "slow motion" effect.
- The speed of the lights flashing can make the lighted scene appear as though it is moving in slow motion, creating a very unusual effect for the people in the light and those watching from outside.
Emergency VehiclesA common place where people see strobes is on emergency vehicles. Police cars, ambulances and fire trucks often have strobes installed to identify themselves and to indicate to other vehicles on the road that they are coming through and to get out of the way or pull over.
- People who have their radios turned up loud may not hear the wailing of an emergency vehicle's siren, but the flashing lights will typically gain enough attention to alert everyone.
Alarm SystemsFire alarms or other emergency alert systems may include strobe lights mounted along walls throughout a building. This is especially common in hotels or hospitals. These strobes generally flash about once per second to let everyone know when the alarm has gone off.
- In the event that the alarm is not sounding properly, the strobes work as an excellent backup. Also, the hearing impaired may not be able to hear a siren but will be able to see the flashing strobe and know that they should evacuate or follow an established emergency plan.
PhotographyStrobe lights are used frequently in professional photography. These strobes work a bit differently. They are able to flash very quickly, but are synchronized to the camera that is taking the photographs. When the shutter release is pressed on the camera, a signal goes to each of the linked strobes and causes a flash just as the exposure is made.
- Quickly flashing strobes are sometimes used in photography as well. When a flash goes off in a photograph in a dark area, the pupils are often wide and the reflecting light causes the "red eye" effect. By setting off a series of strobe flashes just before the exposure, the pupils shrink and the red eye is corrected before the exposure.
- 1 x Emergency Security Alarm Strobe Light
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.78||USD$ 4.53||USD$ 4.27||USD$ 3.93|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?