Customers Also Bought
- Barbell Style embrace the forefront of fashion
- Titanium steel production, surface shine bright
- The color of Stud Earring can be compared with platinum, but inexpensive
- With care for it, permanent color will not fade
- The Stud Earring is now a favorite among teenagers and lovers, but also birthday, the best holiday gifts, simple, elegant, not shabby
- If you are a fashion group, do not forget to buy their own on such a Stud Earring, so that their more popular walk in the forefront
- Material: 316L Titanium Steel
- Size: 17 x 6mm/0.66 x 0.23in(L x Dia)
- The boy stud earring features barbell Style, embraces the forefront of fashion
- The boy stud earring is a titanium steel production, surface shine bright
- The titanium steel stud earring is now a favorite among teenagers and lovers
Earring Buying Guide
- Earrings are among the most flattering of jewelry styles. Sparkling gems and precious metals brighten the face, and dangling earrings visually elongate the neck. Even the most basic gold hoops or diamond studs dress up a casual outfit and create a smart, pulled together look. There are many earrings that will flatter your look and showcase your personality. In fact, there are so many jewelry designs that shopping for the right pair of earrings can be mind-boggling. This earring buying guide is designed to help you sort through jewelry options with confidence
- Finding your style: In addition to choosing earrings that you love, you may want to consider selecting earrings that look best with your face shape and skin color. Earring shapes should balance the face instead of matching it. Round hoops soften rectangular faces, while angular earrings may emphasize sharp features. To elongate a round face, choose earrings with oblong or straight styles. Earrings with sharp angles can balance the curves of the face. Keep in mind that chunky earrings may overwhelm a petite woman's features. Balance is the key to a good fit. White gold earrings are popular right now, but yellow gold is still a classic style. Most people prefer one over the other, and many can wear both yellow and white metals. In general, white metals enhance cool skin tones and yellow metals enhance warm skin tones
- Keeping earrings in place: The earring clasp is as important as the fancy style, providing a secure closure and comfortable fit. An earring that irritates the ear or falls off easily is unlikely to be worn. Most people find one or two clasp styles preferable to the others. Experiment with the different types to find your best fit
- Posts and findings: This combination of a bar secured with a metal nut holds stud earrings in place. This style is also called friction back. Posts and findings are among the most popular earring-clasp designs
- Butterfly finding: This is the most common nut that fits over a post; variations on this design are called push-back clasps
- Clips: Also referred to as clip-on earrings, these earrings generally are designed without posts and are suitable for ear lobes without piercings. The clasp has a hinged back that snaps shut against the ear and uses the pressure to stay in place
- Clip-in: This clasp features a hinged post that snaps into a groove on the back of the earring. It is commonly found on hoops
- Hooks: This earring backing is simply a long, bent post that fits through the piercing. Hooks have several names: shepherd's hooks, euro hooks, ear wires and French wires. These are variations of the same style. Thin wire hooks reduce the weight of long earrings, making them more comfortable; however, hooks aren't as secure as other clasp styles
- Leverback: In the leverback design, a hinged lever snaps shut against a curved post to form a closed loop behind the ear. This clasp is secure and good for styles that drop just below the ear.
- Omega: Also called French clips, this clasp has a straight post and a looped lever. The hinged lever closes around the post and is held against the ear with pressure
- Saddleback: This clasp is a variation of the clip-in style. The hinged post is curved to make more room for the earring to fit around the ear
- Screw back: This backing features a basic bolt-and-nut design and is a slight variation of the standard post-and-finding clasp. The nut twists onto the threaded post
- Sensitive ears: Ear piercings are just like other piercings; low-quality jewelry can cause irritation and infections. Follow a safety recommendation from the body jewelry category and choose stainless steel, titanium and 14-karat or 18-karat gold earrings if you experience irritation. Stainless steel and titanium are hypoallergenic metals, and the surgical grade alloys are safe for all ear piercings.Platinum earrings are also hypoallergenic and give you a more traditional look. The term "hypoallergenic" refers to a substance that is unlikely to cause an allergic reaction due to its composition. For jewelry, this often means a product does not contain nickel or cobalt, which are common skin irritants
- Casual earrings: For everyday wear, you can't go wrong with hoops. These gold or silver earrings feature large and small hoops of every geometric shape. If you love sparkle but don't want to wear your best diamond earrings all the time, cubic zirconia is a great alternative. CZ earrings give you many style and color options, and today's styles are fine enough for any occasion or event. Finally, who can resist the magic of gemstones? Every young girl wants some birthstone earrings, and many gemstone earrings are sophisticated enough for grown-up girls, too
- Fine earrings: You deserve some brilliant diamonds, so make sure to have a pair of diamond stud earrings to wear with cocktail dresses. Diamonds illuminate the face, and the small studs will enhance, rather than distract from, other jewelry, like diamond necklaces. When you are ready to invest in a truly spectacular piece of jewelry -- the accessory that will catch everyone's eye at every fancy party -- consider some beautiful earrings. Luminous South Sea pearls or stunning ruby earrings may be just right for you. Of course, more diamonds will make your earrings shine as brightly as your smile
- For the guys: More and more men are adding jewelry to their fashion accessories, and earrings can accessorize jeans, a suit or a tuxedo. Update your style with sleek stainless steel and tungsten earrings. Find a diamond stud in our men's jewelry department for those times when you want to impress
How to Store Stud Earrings:
Store your stud earrings in a safe, secure container to prevent loss. Stud earrings are just a metal post with some type of decoration on one end, with backings that hold them in the ear. Use earring holders, pill organizers, ice cube trays or tackle boxes to hold your earrings. Wash out any container before you use it to prevent bacteria from getting on the post. Find the storage items at jewelry, drug or department stores.
- Spread your earring out on a flat surface. Match up all the pairs.
- Put the earrings in an earring holder. Try to use a holder with more holes than you have earrings.
- Put the backing on each earring securely. It should be tight enough to hold it in place but not put pressure on the earring. Use any extra backings you need.
- Cut a piece of bubble wrap to fit in the bottom of the plastic container. Lay it inside.
- Lay the earring holder, posts down, onto the bubble warp. Put the lid on.
Other Storage Methods
- Put your earrings in ice cube trays. Put one or two pairs in each compartment. Stack the trays.
- Use a fishing tackle box or other plastic storage container to hold earrings. Put the pairs in the various compartments and close the lid.
- Use a pill organizer. Pill organizers come in various sizes. The compartments are usually labeled for a week to a month. Use the smaller types to carry earrings on a trip. Put a pair or two of earrings in each compartment. The compartments open individually, so they won't get mixed up.
Tips & Warnings:
- Clean earrings before wearing if left in storage for more than a month to prevent infection.
- Gold and silver jewelry will naturally oxidized black, do not wear it when bathing. If oxide black, Wipe it with toothpaste
- 1 x Stud Earring
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.07||USD$ 3.95||USD$ 3.83||USD$ 3.67|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.