Customers Also Bought
- Cartoon bear shape stuffed toy is excellent for decoration, also an ideal gift
- With special workmanship, fashionable lovable PP cotton lint jacket bears animal stuffed toy looks vivid
- This collectible cartoon stuffed toy is very comfortable to touch
- The unique design of the animal stuffed toy can create an eye-catching effect
- You and your children will love this lifelike animal shape stuffed toy
- This stuffed toy is designed with lovely bears wearing cool jacket
- This designer stuffed toy with a charming design will catch the sight of everyone
- You can put this cartoon stuffed toy on your bed as an adornment
- This cute stuffed toy is the one of the best gifts to your friends or children on a special day
- With high quality workmanship, the animal stuffed toy is very durable and cute
- This lovely designer stuffed toy is the best choice for you
- Coating Material: Lint
How to Recycle Stuffed Toys:
You may wish to keep a cherished stuffed animal as a memento long after your daughter has outgrown her childhood pal. Even the signs of much use, such as a missing eye or a stitched paw, can elicit fond memories. On the other hand, children often receive more stuffed toys than they can reasonably play with, leaving many of them in like-new or at least very good condition. These lightly used toys can find new life in various ways. Recycle them within your family by passing them to the younger children or donate them to children in need. When a tattered toy reaches the end of its useful life, use the stuffing for craft projects
Prepare Unwanted Toys
- Sort the stuffed animals by condition. Identify animals that can find a second life and those that need to be discarded
- Kill dust mites. Bag each toy in its own freezer bag or garbage bag and place them in the freezer for 24 hours
- Remove the toys from the freezer and discard the unusable toys
- Clean reusable toys. Wipe dusty, hard plastic eyes with a soft damp cloth. Check the care tag. Wash machine-washable toys in the washing machine. To protect them, enclose them in a tied pillow case and use the gentle cycle. Line dry or machine dry them on the mildest setting. For toys labeled "Spot Clean," prepare a solution of one part water to one part laundry soap. Dip a soft cloth in the solution and blot each stain
Donate or Pass Down the Toys
- Many organizations accept stuffed toy donations
- Locate organizations that accept stuffed animal donations. Some thrift stores accept stuffed toys with tags still on them or that are in like-new condition. Other groups distribute directly to those in need. One such organization, Stuffed Animals for Emergencies, also known as SAFE, distributes stuffed animals to children in traumatic situations. The group has chapters throughout the United States and, as of 2010, in the Dominican Republic
- Pass toys with plenty of life left in them down to family members
- Pass the toys down through your family. A younger sibling or cousin might be delighted to receive a toy he remembers playing with at your home, even if it has a stitched foot
- Create a memory box for a cherished toy and other childhood keepsakes.
- Create a memory box for a favored stuffed animal, along with photos from your daughter's childhood, a first tooth and other mementos. Present it to her when she marries or is expecting a child of her own
Repair or Reuse
- Salvage usable parts. Clothing, ears and sometimes limbs can serve to repair another toy
- Make a stuffed toy security blanket. If a teddy bear is worn beyond repair but the front of the bear remains intact, remove the back and sew the bear onto a small blanket. Position the bear so that the corners of the blanket align with the head and arms. A child can use it as a security blanket and as a plaything, by wrapping the blanket around the bear to appear as if she were carrying the bear like a swaddled baby
- Extract the stuffing for use in a craft project, such as stuffing for a pillow
How to Clean Stuffed Toys With Baking Soda:
Well-loved stuffed toys get soiled. This is an unavoidable fact that parents of young children will be faced with sooner or later. When your child's favorite stuffed toy becomes dirty, most parents consult the care label on the toy and find it cannot be machine washed and dried. They are then left not knowing how to clean these stuffed animals. Learn how to clean stuffed toys with baking soda and eliminate germs and odors from your children's beloved toys
- Gather the dirty and soiled stuffed toys. This procedure will clean up to 25 small stuffed toys, 10 to 15 larger ones, or a combination of the two. The bag can be approximately three quarters full of stuffed toys. You just need to leave enough room for the stuffed toys to move around in the bag
- Place the stuffed toys in the plastic bag
- Pour approximately 1/2 cup of baking soda into the bag. Distribute it onto the stuffed toys as you are pouring it
- Zip the bag closed completely
- Shake the bag vigorously to distribute the baking soda onto all of the stuffed toys. This will help reduce odors, germs and dirt from the toys
- Spread out the large towel in preparation for the stuffed toys you will be removing from the plastic bag
- Open the bag (outside if possible) near the spread-out towel and take the stuffed toys out of the bag. Shake them as you remove them to try to get as much baking soda from them as you can
- Place the stuffed toys on the towel
- Use the hose attachment of the vacuum cleaner to remove as much baking soda from the stuffed toys as possible to finish cleaning the toys
- 1 x Stuffed Toy
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||ILS 88.04||ILS 81.93||ILS 75.82||ILS 67.67||ILS 67.67|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.