Customers Also Bought
- Bear toy is an eco-friendly plush bear with lovely face
- This bear toy provides much needed exercise and help reduce boredom
- Interactive play can encourage and strengthen the human animal bond
- Touch, durable materials and exacting manufacturing standards deliver hours of interactive fun
- Outside Material: Plush
- InsideMaterial: PP Cotto
- Length: 29cm / 11.4in
- The stuffed bear plush toy is a wonderful decoration in your house. Bear toy is an eco-friendly plush bear with lovely face
- A perfect gift for your own little bear lover. The back details of the lovely and lightweight stuffed bear toy
- Two faces of the bear plush toy are very interesting. This bear toy provides much needed exercise and help reduce boredom
- The material of the bear toy is soft. And your children or honey will enjoy the excitement of receiving a new toy
- Cute bow details of the stuffed bear toy. Just take this lovely stuffed bear toy home for her immediately
How to Build a Bear Toy:
Felt Bear Mask:
- Draw the shape of a bear face on a sheet of paper that is big enough for your child's face---hold the paper up to your child's face to ensure that the mask is the appropriate size
- Cut the shape and place it on a brown sheet of felt. Use a marker to trace around the cut-out on the felt. Cut out the face shape along the outside of the marker line
- Cut out two holes for the mask eyes. Take another sheet of brown felt and cut a brown circle for the nose. Cut a circle of red felt that is half the size of the brown circle
- Turn the mask over to the unmarked side. Glue the brown felt circle in the middle of the mask for the nose and glue the red circle on top of the brown circle for the nose tip. Use a black marker to draw a smile and freckles
- Use the hole punch to make two holes on one side of the mask. Cut two pieces of elastic that are at least 5 inches in length. Pull the elastic through one hole from the back and pull it along the front of the mask through the other hole. Tie the short end of the elastic around the long end to make a knot. Repeat this step for the other side of the mask
- Tell your child to hold the mask to her face and tie the two ends of the elastic together at the back of her head
Paper Teddy Bear:
- Draw the shape of a teddy bear on a sheet of brown poster board with pencil. Draw the head and torso together and draw the arms and legs separately from the torso. Cut out all of the pieces
- Cut two white circles for the eyes, two smaller black circles for the pupils, a brown circle for the nose, a small red circle for the tip of the the nose, and four red circles for the paws. Glue all of the pieces on the bear shape
- Use the marker to draw claws and a mouth
- Take the arms and place them on the sides of the torso. Push brads through the arms and the torso and fold the backs of the brads. Take the legs and place them over the bottom of the torso. Push brads through the legs and the torso and fold the backs of the brads
How to Clean Plush Stuffed Toys:
Tips for Refreshing Collectible Displayed Plushes:
- Plush collectible toys that are an investment, for example, TY Beanie Babies, Gund, Boyd's Bears, Steiff or Russ with tags, that you can't wash in the washing machine, try one of the methods that are listed here:
- Tip #1. Dust them off periodically with a clean, soft cloth. If necessary, you may use a cloth and a mild detergent to spot clean them.
- Tip #2. Place it in the dryer on the lowest heat setting for around 5 minutes
- Tip #3. For getting rid of odors, place in the dryer on the lowest heat setting for 5 minutes with a Snuggle DRYER SHEET
- Tip #4. Vacuum with the drapery nozzle
- Tip #5. A Lent Roller will work
Sanitizing a Plush while on Vacation:
- You can easily and safely sanitize a plush toy while on vacation or if it is dropped on the floor in a public place by using an antibacterial Wet Wipe until you are able to clean it properly at home
- If the child can do without the toy for a day or 2 and if you have access to a freezer, then you may try placing the plush or soft toy or doll in a plastic bag and place it in the freezer for 42 hours. This will destroy bugs you may or may not see. After you take it out of the plastic bag, place it in the dryer on low heat or fluff
Removing Ink or Crayon Marks on Doll Face:
- In my many experiments cleaning plushes with plastic or rubber faces, hands and feet, I finally found some very good methods for removing ink, crayon and pencil marks and yes, even Magic Marker
- My favorite is the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. Awesome
- Most of the time crayon or pencil can be easily be cleaned with a mild soap and warm water or Clorox Wipes. Don't use fancy scented or dyed soaps with color because it can be transferred to the rubber or plastic
- If it's crayon or ink that's really etched in the plastic or rubber, then use alcohol, just don't get the alcohol on the doll's eyes as they will fade
- If the toy gets really dirty then clean it with a little Softscrub on a cotton ball, and remember to take care and not get it on the eyes
- To remove the dreaded Magic Marker of any color, apply a little Clearasil on the marks and let it dry, then wipe it off gently. Yeah, pretty clever huh
- Always use a mild soap and plenty of water AFTER using chemicals to clean then blot dry with a soft cloth
- 1 x Bear Plush Toy
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 13.48||USD$ 12.91||USD$ 12.34||USD$ 11.57||USD$ 11.57|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.