- Made with special technology, the Tiger Toy looked vivid just like a real one
- This plush animal toy is silky soft and cuddly for maximum fun
- This Plush Stuffed Toy is made of excellent non-toxic material for added safety
- This lovely toy is very attractive and super soft, you can hang in the living room for decoration
- It is appeal to all ages, from infants up, and are perfect for both play and collecting
- This impressive animal Plush Toy have realistic characteristics and is perfect for play or display
- Plush Toys are the absolutely necessary partner of your house decoration
- Exquisite work make the Cute Toy durable for long time using
- Children less than 3 years old should play with the company of parents
- Coating Material: Suede
- Lining Material: PP Cotton
- Height: 30.0cm/11.8in
- This Lovely Plush Toy is a necessity for your kids! Made with super-soft material, you won't want to stop hugging it
- In any special day, surprise your kids with this cute plush toys, give him or her a wonderful memory
- The plush toys are perfect in size. And here shows the back details of the nice and soft plush doll
- The color, shape and appearance of this lovely plush doll are the same as the real one
- Unique designed clothes, big eyes and tie are the highlights of this toy
- The unique design of the Plush Toys can create an eye-catching
- No matter your age, the lovely tiger plush toy will capture your heart
How to Clean Plush Stuffed Toys:
- Tips for Refreshing Collectible Displayed Plushes
- Plush collectible toys that are an investment, for example, TY Beanie Babies, Gund, Boyd's Bears, Steiff or Russ with tags, that you can't wash in the washing machine, try one of the methods that are listed here:
- Tip #1. Dust them off periodically with a clean, soft cloth. If necessary, you may use a cloth and a mild detergent to spot clean them
- Tip #2. Place it in the dryer on the lowest heat setting for around 5 minutes
- Tip #3. For getting rid of odors, place in the dryer on the lowest heat setting for 5 minutes with a Snuggle DRYER SHEET
- Tip #4. Vacuum with the drapery nozzle
- Tip #5. A Lent Roller will work
- Sanitizing a Plush while on Vacation
- You can easily and safely sanitize a plush toy while on vacation or if it is dropped on the floor in a public place by using an antibacterial Wet Wipe until you are able to clean it properly at home
- If the child can do without the toy for a day or 2 and if you have access to a freezer, then you may try placing the plush or soft toy or doll in a plastic bag and place it in the freezer for 42 hours. This will destroy bugs you may or may not see. After you take it out of the plastic bag, place it in the dryer on low heat or fluff
- Removing Ink or Crayon Marks on Doll Face
- In my many experiments cleaning plushes with plastic or rubber faces, hands and feet, I finally found some very good methods for removing ink, crayon and pencil marks and yes, even Magic Marker
- My favorite is the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. Awesome
- Most of the time crayon or pencil can be easily be cleaned with a mild soap and warm water or Clorox Wipes. Don't use fancy scented or dyed soaps with color because it can be transferred to the rubber or plastic
- If it's crayon or ink that's really etched in the plastic or rubber, then use alcohol, just don't get the alcohol on the doll's eyes as they will fade
- If the toy gets really dirty then clean it with a little Softscrub on a cotton ball, and remember to take care and not get it on the eyes
- To remove the dreaded Magic Marker of any color, apply a little Clearasil on the marks and let it dry, then wipe it off gently. Yeah, pretty clever huh
- Always use a mild soap and plenty of water AFTER using chemicals to clean then blot dry with a soft cloth
How to Disinfect Kid's Toy:
- Wash hard, plastic toys in mild soap and water with a scrub brush. Rinse well. Then, soak the toys in a mild bleach solution (1 tbsp. bleach to each gallon of water) for 10 to 20 minutes to disinfect them. Rinse well in clean water and allow the toys to dry
- Use a dishwasher to disinfect plastic or other dishwasher-safe toys. Because of the high heat in the machine, they do not need a bleach solution
- Disinfect stuffed or cloth toys in a regular washer and dryer. Wash them at least once each week with a mild detergent
- Clean tables, large toys or play areas with a mild bleach solution and sponge or rag. Mix 1 tbsp. bleach with 1 gallon of water. Wash the surface area taking care to reach the crevices and hidden spots. Rinse with a sponge and clean water and let dry
How to Make Your Own Plush Doll:
- Draft your plush doll pattern on a sheet of paper, or use a doll pattern that you like. To draft a pattern, draw out a to-scale representation of the doll you want to make. Draw only the overall shape of the limbs, torso and head, positioning the doll as if it is standing, facing you with its limbs outstretched. Lay a sheet of tracing paper over each body part, and copy them separately so that you have a drawing of a leg, arm, torso and head
- Add seam allowances to your pattern. Draw an outline around each body part, 1/2 inch away from the original lines. Cut along the outside lines, then pin the pattern pieces to a double layer of your fabric. Cut once for the torso and head, and twice for the leg and arm
- Pin the left arm pieces together, right sides together, and stitch around the outside 1/2 inch away from the edges on your sewing machine. Leave the shoulder edge of the arm open. Do the same to the right arm pieces, then turn both arms right side out. Stuff them with polyester fiberfill, leaving some space at the open edge
- Stitch and assemble the leg pieces the same way you made the arm pieces. Also stitch the head pieces together, leaving the neck edge open
- Lay the torso pieces together and mark the openings for the neck edge, armholes and leg holes with a fabric pencil. Stitch around the remaining torso edges, leaving these openings free. Before turning the torso right side out, insert the limb pieces into their respective holes so that the raw edges of the limbs line up with the raw edges of the torso. Stitch these holes closed, encasing the raw edges of the limbs. Turn the torso and limbs right side out through the neckhole
- Insert the neck of the head into the neck of the torso. Fold the raw edge of the torso neck hole under and hand stitch the neck together with the strong quilter's thread, using a slipstitch to hide the stitching lines
- Insert the hair into the head. Using a felting needle, lay the hair over the top of the head and press the needle down into it, taking some of the hairs or yarn with it. Pull the needle back out to secure the hair. Insert hair all over the head, moving outward from the crown in a circular pattern
- Draw the face onto the doll's head, using a pencil. Go over your pencil outlines with a brown pen, then erase the pencil marks. Fill in the color with colored pencil for the softer effects and textile paint for the bolder effects
- Take care of your kids when they are playing with the toy, in case of carelessly swallowing the toy
- 1 x Plush Toy
Spec Condition New Size 30.0cm/11.8in(Height) Features Features With high quality workmanship, the Cartoon Stuffed Toy is very durable and cute
You can put this Cartoon Stuffed Toy on your bed as an adornment
This collectible Cartoon Stuffed Toy is the one of the best gifts to your friends or children on a special day
This Designer Stuffed Toy with a charming design will catch the sight of everyone
Packaging Package Included 1 x Plush Toy
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 15.63||USD$ 14.47||USD$ 13.48||USD$ 12.61||USD$ 11.84|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
Bought this item on10-26-2011
- Other Thoughts: I bought this for my daughter's second birthday and I am so glad I did. It is the perfect size and weight and so soft. it is easy for my toddler to dress and undress. My daughter has other Plush Toy but this one is definitely the favorite.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-13-2011
- Other Thoughts: My child loves this toy, and the tiger is her favorite of all. It's a very good buy indeed
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-03-2011
- Other Thoughts: Fun and durable, Bought this Cute Toy as a gift. The product came as advertised. love it.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on10-31-2011
- Other Thoughts: We purchased this doll for our 6 month old knowing full well she was to young too really play with it. When she sees Plush Stuffed Toy she smiles and kicks her feet with excitement.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-11-2011
- Other Thoughts: This was an adorable product!! Saw is & bought it for my step daughter &she loved it!!
Was this review helpful?