Customers Also Bought
- IP Rating: IP66
- TV Lines: 420 TV Lines
- Sensor: 1/4in color CMOS
- System: NTSC
- Numbers of Pixels: 580 x 492
- Lens Angle: 170°
- Operating Temperature: -25℃~+75 ℃
- Operating Voltage: 12V DC
- Minimum Illumination: 0.2 LUX
- Mounting lamp instead of lighting facilities
- With distance label
- Good choice for you
- This is a non-OEM product
- The rear-view camera usually does permit the camera to view a continuous horizontal view from one corner, behind the car
How to Install a Rear-View Camera in Your Car:
- Disconnect the battery cables from the battery. Check the vehicle's repair manual to find out what size wrench to use. Leave the disconnected cables a safe distance from the battery posts
- Decide where you want to install the rear-view camera. Most people put them in the plastic bumper so they don't have to drill into the car's sheet metal
- Drill a hole for the camera. Check the installation instructions to see what size drill bit to use. Don't make the hole too large or the camera will fall out
- Place the camera in the hole using the rubber grommet supplied with the camera. Make sure the camera and grommet are tight
- Attach the camera's power wire to the backup-light power wire on your car. You'll have to splice the wires together. Use wire cutters to cut the wires, leaving enough excess wire to reconnect. Strip the ends of the wire to expose the bare wire using wire strippers. Splice the wires together using a two-into-one connector. This will give the rear-view camera power when you put the car in reverse
- Route the camera's output wire to the rear-view monitor and connect the wire to the monitor's input. For installation of the monitor, see the monitor's installation instructions
- Reconnect the battery, start the car and put the car in reverse. The rear-view monitor should turn on and give you a view of what's behind you
- 1 x 1/4in Color CMOS OV7950 170° Wide Angle Car Rear View Camera for SUBARU FORESTER Series Sedan
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Positive-Negative Power Connection Cable
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 20.02||USD$ 19.22||USD$ 18.43||USD$ 17.37||USD$ 17.37|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.