Customers Also Bought
- Color: White
- Size: 7.1 x 6.5 x 10cm/2.8 x 2.6 x 3.9in(L x W x H)
- Interface: USB
- Battery Type: Lithium
- Capacity: 1200mA/h
- Power: 5W
- Input Interface: 3.5mm
- Internal Storage: 2GB
- Screen Size: 1.5in
- Voltage: 5V
- The mini USB speaker generates amazing sound quality using only the power from your USB port
- Engineered for portability and performance, this mini USB speaker achieves crystal clear sound and surprisingly powerful volume
- This tiger shaped portable durable USB mini subwoofer is very cute
- Portable subwoofer is very convenient for you to take when you want to listen to music
- The mini USB speaker is great for travelling, business, wedding and so on
- The tiger shape should show its beauty and fashion
- Convenient computer subwoofer speaker is really a wonderful gift for your friends or family
- An outstanding design USB mini-speaker, honed to appeal to female audience
- Power and audio via one single USB cable, ensuring unequaled ease of use
- Plug and play for PC and Mac. Uses only USB power, no wires or batteries
- Easy to use PC subwoofer speaker with incredibly compact and portable, it is great for travel
- 1.5inch large LCD screen, 1500mA lithium battery, 2GB internal storage, sympathetic vibration module
- The USB portable speaker system delivers an unbelievable quality of sound across the entire musical spectrum in a compact design
- Interfaces for mini USB data cable, 3.5mm audio cable, and power cable (100-240V input, 12V output)
- This tiger shaped portable durable USB mini subwoofer is very cute
- 1.5inch large LCD screen portable subwoofer is very convenient for you to take when you want to listen to music
- Adjust volume and music tracks by the control on the ear. Play & Pause button on nose of the tiger
- The small fantastic sympathetic vibration module can make the table create wonderful sound, it can transmit high fidelity sound through object
How to Connect USB Speakers to a Computer:
USB speakers are an easy way to add sound to your computer. They are most commonly used for laptops to extend limited sound capabilities. Desktop computers usually have dedicated sound jacks on the sound card or the motherboard's integrated sound board. However, laptops may not have that option. Therefore, using an available USB port offers the means to add peripheral speakers and increased sound capabilities to your laptop computer.
- Attach or extend the cables to the speakers, following their instruction manual. Some speakers have retractable cords, which only need to be pulled out. Other speakers might detach or simply attach with no mean of detachment
- Place the speakers appropriately with the left speaker on the left and the right speaker on the right
- Plug the speakers into a power source, if required. Most speakers designed for easy mobility will be powered by your computer, via the USB cable. Therefore, this step may not be required
- Plug the USB cable into an available USB port on your computer. The USB connector is a small, rectangular connector. Wait for the computer to recognize the device and install the drivers for it. Windows 7 has a remarkably huge database of drivers, so you may not require any software or driver installation. However, if the computer does not recognize the device or does not offer full functionality of the speakers, you may need to install the software that came with the speakers
- Unplug the USB cable and insert the disk that came with your speakers, into the CD drive. Wait until the disk auto-runs, and then walk through the onscreen steps to install the software
- Plug the USB cable back into the USB port of your computer and wait for the system to finalize installation. Your speakers should now be ready to use
How to Hook Up Your Computer Speakers:
Your computer experience is made up by three things: processing speed, graphics and sound. Any one of those three can keep you from being completely immersed in your program. Of the three, sound is the simplest to fix by exchanging external speakers for the speakers provided with your computer. All you have to do to add speakers is plug them in and turn on the speakers and the sound on your computer. No uncertainties involved at all.
- Check your cords. After unpacking your speakers, inspect your cords. There are two types of cords used to connect your speakers to your computer: USB and audio jacks. USB cords hook into USB slots on your computer. Audio jacks fit specific speaker connection slots. Speakers using USB cables are easier to transport from one type of computer to the next because audio jacks can come in more than one size. In most cases, you should also have a cord which will connect your speakers to a power source such as a wall outlet or surge protector
- Locate the appropriate ports. On your computer, locate your USB port or your speaker port where you will plug in your USB or audio jack. Also make sure your power cable is long enough to reach the nearest power source for your speakers, if necessary
- Plug your cords securely into the appropriate ports
- Turn on your computer. Everything should boot up as normal
- Make sure your speakers are on. Most are equipped with an indicator light to show when they are receiving power. They may come on automatically when plugged in or require you to either turn the volume knob or press the power button in order to turn them on
- Play your sound. If everything plugged in and installed correctly, the speakers should work and you should hear some kind of sound. If you do not hear anything, go back and recheck all of your connections and whether or not your computer volume is turned up. Most computers have a volume indicator on the desktop where you can see if you have your sound enabled or not
- 1 x Subwoofer Speaker
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 76.09||USD$ 71.16||USD$ 66.23||USD$ 59.65|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.