Customers Also Bought
- High quality generic rechargeable battery for SAMSUNG
- Never run out of battery power when you're just about to capture the perfect moment
- Time to get extra power for your digital video camcorder
- This battery for SAMSUNG is a high capacity and rechargeable Li-ion battery with premium cell
- Type: Lithium-ion 7.4V rechargeable battery
- Capacity: 1450mAh
- Dimensions: 55.50 x 38.50 x 20.40 mm / 2.1 x 1.5 x 0.8in(W x H x D)
- SAMSUNG SC Series: SC-D180 SC-D27 SC-D590 SC-D6040 SC-D67 SC-D77 SC-D80 SC-D86 SC-L700 SC-L860 SC-L901 SC-W71 SCD-103
- SAMSUNG SCD Series: SCD101 SCD103 SCD105 SCD107 SCD20 SCD21 SCD23 SCD24 SCD27 SCD29 SCD303 SCD305 SCD307 SCD31 SCD323 SCD325 SCD327 SCD33 SCD34 SCD530 SCD530(T) SCD55 SCD590 SCD590(T) SCD60 SCD6040 SCD6050 SCD67 SCD70 SCD73 SCD75 SCD77 SCD80 SCD81 SCD86 SCD87 SCD93 SCD99
- SAMSUNG VM Series: VM-A650 VM-A930 VM-B1300 VM-B1900 VM-B1900R VM-B3710 VM-B710 VM-B730 VM-B770 VM-B97HS VM-B990 VM-C1500 VM-C2000 VM-C630 VM-C670 VM-C690 VM-C730 VM-C790 VM-C890
- SAMSUNG VP Series: VP-26I VP-D10 VP-D101 VP-D101I VP-D103 VP-D103I VP-D105 VP-D105I VP-D107 VP-D11 VP-D130 VP-D130I VP-D15 VP-D15I VP-D190 VP-D190I VP-D190MSI VP-D20 VP-D200 VP-D21 VP-D21I VP-D23 VP-D230 VP-D23I VP-D24 VP-D250 VP-D26 VP-D270 VP-D270I VP-D30 VP-D301 VP-D301I VP-D303 VP-D303DI VP-D303I VP-D305 VP-D305I VP-D307 VP-D307I VP-D31 VP-D323 VP-D323I VP-D325 VP-D325I VP-D327 VP-D327I VP-D33 VP-D33I VP-D34 VP-D340 VP-D34I VP-D380I VP-D39 VP-D530 VP-D530R VP-D55 VP-D590 VP-D590I VP-D60 VP-D6040 VP-D6050 VP-D6050I VP-D63 VP-D65 VP-D70 VP-D73 VP-D75 VP-D76 VP-D76I VP-D77 VP-D7L VP-D80 VP-D81 VP-D82 VP-D83I VP-D85 VP-D87 VP-D87I VP-D93 VP-D97 VP-D99 VP-D99I, VP-D50, SCD100, Mini DV, L1-270
- SANGER 7.4V 1450mAh Replacement Digital Camcorder Battery is specifically designed to work with your SAMSUNG SB-L110 Digital Camera
- Replacement Digital Camcorder Battery are designed to last longer and have reduced memory effect
- Lightweight design makes it ideal for travel
What are the Symptoms of a Dead DV Camcorder Battery?
- Unless you have access to AC power in any situation, having a charged camcorder battery is critical to the ability to record video in many situations, such as your child's school play or soccer game. Most camcorders come with a rechargeable lithium ion battery that is good for an hour's worth of recording; often, you can also buy an extended life battery good for anywhere from three to seven hours of recording. However, batteries do eventually wear out
- It is hard to initially tell when a camcorder battery is starting to die, but one of the most common symptoms is decreased recording time. If you think you have a fully charged battery, but can only record for 30 minutes, the battery may be in the process of dying. However, in these situation, it may be possible that you didn't charge the battery enough; you may have also used it under power-draining conditions, such as cold weather. Therefore, it is important to start to track how much recording time you are getting from each charge
- Most camcorders have a battery bar in the viewfinder that will tell you how much your battery is charged. If the charger is green and indicates your battery is fully charged, but it doesn't show full strength upon putting it into the camcorder, your battery may be starting to die
- False charging can be another symptom of a dead battery. If you leave the battery on the charger overnight, but don't get a decent amount of time recording once you've re-inserted it into the camcorder, it is time to replace the battery
- Don't try to overcharge your batteries; remove them from the charger when the charger says they are charged. Leaving them on to try to maintain the charge, or to give what is a dying battery a full charge, can damage both the battery and charger
- At a certain point, the camcorder battery simply won't charge. When this happens, replace it. If you are unsure of whether or not this is the case for your situation, plug in the camcorder to your AC power. If it still works, but the battery still won't turn it on, then the battery is dead. The one caveat to this is that sometimes, rarely, a charger will go bad, so if you get a new battery, charge it and then it doesn't work, the charger is probably bad
If your battery met any of the circumstances above, you should change a new one
How to Maximize Battery Performance?
- Breaking In New Batteries: New batteries come in a discharged condition and must be fully charged before use. It is recommended that you fully charge and discharge your new battery two to four times to allow it to reach its maximum rated capacity
- Keep Your Batteries Clean: It's a good idea to clean dirty battery contacts with a cotton swab and alcohol. This helps maintain a good connection between the battery and your laptop
- Exercise Battery: Do not leave your battery dormant for long periods of time. We recommend using the battery at least once every two to three weeks. If a battery has not been used for a long period of time, perform the new battery break in procedure described above
- Power Management: To get maximum performance from the battery, fully optimize the notebooks power management features prior to use. Power management is a trade off: better power conservation in exchange for lesser computer performance. The power management system conserves battery power by setting the processor to run at a slower speed, dimming the screen, spinning down the hard drive when it's not used and causing the machine to go into sleep mode when inactive. The notebook user's guide will provide information relating to specific power management features. It may also be necessary to update the BIOS of the notebook in order to achieve maximum performance especially if the original battery has a lower power capacity (mAH). Please visit the notebook manufacturer's website for information regarding BIOS updates
- Do not short-circuit a battery. A short-circuit may cause damage to the battery
- Do not drop, hit or otherwise abuse the battery as this may result in the exposure of the cell contents, which are corrosive
- Do not expose the battery to moisture or rain
- Keep battery away from fire or other sources of extreme heat. Do not incinerate. Exposure of batteries to extreme heat may result in an explosion
- 1 x Li-ion Battery for SAMSUNG SB-L110
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 8.29||USD$ 8.25||USD$ 8.21||USD$ 8.15|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?