Customers Also Bought
- Lumens: 140LM
- Lifetime: 50,000 hours
- Power Source: AA battery
- Working Voltage: 0.9~4.2V
- Dimension: 100 x 23mm/3.9 x 0.9in(L x Dia.)
- Material: Aerospace-grade Aluminum Alloy
- This flashlight can gear up to 140 lumens brightness
- The waterproof design, large diameter sealing waterproofing circle, make products better waterproof
- Using advanced technology, this rechargeable LED flashlight produces amazingly bright light
- The handheld flashlight is convenient, light weight, portable and economically
- Compact sized, advanced craftsmanship make this Battery flashlight attractive in the flashlight family
- Provide unbeatable protection against dust particles
- Flashlight is to be your best partner of travel at night
- High-quality best flashlight is perfect in workmanship
- This battery flashlight is made with exquisite workmanship which is long time using
- You can put this LED flashlight in anywhere without worry break or scratch
- Dedicated on/off button for easy operation to separate and install the flashlight
- With a buckle at the bottom make you can take this flashlight beside you
- High quality and clearly lens of this flashlight can protect your bulb
How to Fix an LED Flashlight:
- Replace the batteries. While this is an obvious step with traditional flashlights, which dim as the batteries fade, you might not think to do so with an LED flashlight. The light in an LED flashlight never fades. It keeps burning until it disappears
- Clean the contact plate. Remove the batteries and look for the small metal circle(s) where the battery or batteries touch the flashlight. Running a pencil eraser over the contact plate will remove rust and grime and lead to a clean power connection
- Pry out the tail cap contacts and contact screw. These are the springs on the other end of the battery from the contact plate. Sometimes the spring can get jammed or the small metal contacts on each side of the spring can get snagged. Wiggling a small screwdriver between the springs and metal contacts will free them up and restore enough pressure to draw battery power
- Take the LED flashlight into a hardware store if you need a new bulb. Unlike incandescent flashlights, LED flashlight bulbs can only be replaced by professionals
How to Increase Lumens on Flashlights
- The term "Lumens" refers to the measured output of light hitting an object and illuminating it. A Lumen is one "foot-candle" of light that is falling on a square foot of area but for practical purposes you can consider it to be how bright a flashlight bulb is compared to another light source. To increase the lumens of a flashlight, for example, replace the incandescent bulb with a Xenon-bulb that outputs more light. It has higher "Lumens" than the incandescent bulb it replaces. The procedure is straightforward and will not damage the flashlight. Xenon bulbs are available from hobby stores as well as from lighting supply centers
- Unscrew the battery cap from the back end of the flashlight. Remove the cap and slide the batteries out from the back end. Place the cap and batteries aside for later
- Unscrew the reflector from the front of the flashlight. Push the plastic lens out of the inside of the reflector with your finger. Dispose of the lens in the trash
- Insert the needle-nose pliers into the front of the flashlight. Grip an edge of the incandescent bulb's base with the pliers. Twist the pliers counterclockwise to loosen the bulb from the lamp socket. Remove the pliers. Rotate the bulb counterclockwise with your fingers until it comes free of the lamp socket. Remove the incandescent bulb and place it aside
- Put on the white gloves. Remove the Xenon bulb from its protective packaging. Insert the base of the Xenon bulb into the front of the flashlight. Push the base into the lamp socket. Rotate the bulb a quarter turn clockwise
- Insert the needle-nose pliers into the front of the flashlight. Grip an edge of the Xenon bulb's base with the pliers. Twist the pliers clockwise until resistance is felt. Remove the pliers
- Screw the reflector back on the front of the flashlight. Return the batteries into the battery compartment at the back end of the flashlight and screw the battery cap on. Remove the white gloves
- This flashlight is convenient and practical for your daily use Special needs. (For patrolling, hunting and arresting, inspecting, securing, Martin Rescue as well as Light Shooting and so on) Outdoor activities. (For climbing, camping, seeking survival, walking, diving, fishing as well as hunting, etc.)
- Professional needs (For Gems-Testing, Mineral-Testing, etc.)
- Good preparation for your family
- The pictures of our flashlight are real and if there is something tinny difference, please ignore
- Please do not put it directly to people's eyes for the powerful light is harmful and it will make you blind temporarily, especially for the kid
- Strongly suggest you use the protected battery for it can really protect your battery well and extend your battery life as well as avoid the over-charging and over-discharging of your battery
- We are not responsible for the broken of the battery and charger for your users' wrong using methods
- 1 x Flashlight
- 1 x Hang Rope
- 1 x Clip
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 66.30||USD$ 64.64||USD$ 62.98||USD$ 60.78|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?