Customers Also Bought
- Material: Polyester
- Color: Blue
- Brand: Other Brand
- Made in Asia
- Cut costume is the perfect complement for a night to remember
- Kids hallowee costume has the newest and exclusive design with the comfortable and most fashionable materials
- Make a splash at costume parties or spice up your relationships with this costume cosplay
- Cut and chic, this superman costume will make you stand out at any party
- This cute superman costume is perfect for Halloween or for little boys' playtime fun
- Wholesale Kids Cosplay Costume at Dailyshop.com, you will get the best price
Size in Detail:
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
- The size detail bases on "Help/Buying Guide/Conversion Reference"
- The baby costume is crafted from high quality material
- Kids will feel great in the superman kids costume
How to Measure:
What is Cosplay:
Cosplay short for "costume play" is a type of performance art in which participants don costumes and accessories to represent a specific character or idea. Characters are often drawn from popular fiction in Japan. Favorite sources include manga, anime, tokusatsu, comic books, graphic novels, video games, hentai and fantasy movies. Role play includes portrayals of J-pop and J-rock stars, Taiwanese puppet characters, science fiction characters, characters from musical stories, classic novels, and entertainment software. Any entity from the real or virtual world that lends itself to dramatic interpretation may be taken up as a subject. Inanimate objects are given anthropomorphic forms and it is not unusual to see genders switched, with women playing male roles and vice versa.
How to be a Cosplayer:
- To be a cosplayer you first need a costume. You can make your costume, either by sewing or by putting it together from already made pieces
- Find your accessories. Some costumes aren't complete without their accessories. For example, if you are cosplaying as Kaylee from the Sci-Fi show, "Firefly", it's helpful to have her rainbow parasol. It helps identify you as that character
- Find a place to wear your costume! Halloween is not the only day you can get dolled up in your favorite costume
- Pose and be nice. Some people will want to comment on your costume and / or take your picture. Posing for pictures is a really fun part of cosplaying
Cosplay in Western Culture:
The popularity of cosplay in Japan encourages the misconception that cosplay is specifically a Japanese or Asian hobby. The term "cosplay", though Japanese in origin, described a phenomenon which was witnessed in the United States. For almost fifty years, costuming has had a widespread following and continues to experience growing popularity in America and Europe, and has more recently spread throughout South America and Australia
Western cosplay's origins are based primarily on science fiction and historical fantasy as opposed to animation. It is more common for Western cosplayers to recreate characters from live-action series such as Star Trek, Star Wars, Doctor Who, The Lord of the Rings, and Harry Potter than it is for Japanese cosplayers. Similarly, animated series may be the origin for many recreations. Western costumers also include subcultures of hobbyists who participate in Renaissance faires or the Society for Anachronism, and historical re-enactments such as Civil War battles
- Canadian cosplayer Liana K as Power Girl
The increasing popularity of Japanese animation outside of Asia during the late 1990s led to an increase in American and other Western cosplayers who portray Japanese characters. Anime conventions have become more numerous in the West in the last decade. They now compete with science fiction, comic, and historical conferences in attendance. At these gatherings, cosplayers, like their Japanese counterparts, meet to show off their work, take photos, and compete in costume contests. Anime conventions attendees are mostly seen dressed up as Japanese animated characters, but many others dress up as famous Western comic book characters, or as famous characters from movies like Star Wars, Predator, and Pirates of the Caribbean. It is also quite common to see many dress up as characters or as popular characters from games such as The Legend of Zelda, Mario Brothers, and Halo
- Comic and anime conventions are a popular place for cosplay also in the Western world. This image is from Animecon 2009 in Helsinki
In America trick or treating is a popular children's activity. While traditionally Halloween costumes consisted of dressing as spirits or monsters, Halloween has increasingly become a day in which cosplay is encouraged by people of all ages and is widely accepted - including in the workplace and schools
Differences in taste still exist across cultures. Some costumes that are worn without hesitation by Japanese cosplayers tend to be avoided by Western cosplayers, such as outfits that evoke Nazi-era uniforms
- House Ravenclaw cosplay at Anime Boston
- 1 x Top
- 1 x Pants
- 1 x Mask
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 7.94||USD$ 7.66||USD$ 7.39||USD$ 7.02|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?