Customers Also Bought
- Suitable for facilities in the supermarket,shop,department store, clothes shop, workshop, warehouse, school, offices and home
- Small size
- Light weight
- Low power consumption
- High sensitivity
- Easy to install and operate
- Easy to conceal
- It can be mainly used in places where wire installation is inconvenient. For example, you can use it for judicial evidence, community management, supervision of factories, mines and enterprises, warehouses, schools, banks, hospitals, taking care of infant and old people
- Sends high-quality TV/satellite system/VCR signals to a second TV, anywhere in your home
- 4 Channel Output Connectors
- Link your camcorder to your TV for home or business security
- Twist the receiver antenna into the receiver
- Connect the receiver to the monitor with AV cable
- Plug the DC 9V-12V 500MA adapter into the power jake of the receiver
- Insert the DC 8V 200MA adaptor into the power jack of the camera
- Adjust the frequency controller on the receiver to the required position
- Adjust the lens of the camera to best position,mount the camera with the screw
Transmitter & Receiver Technical Information:
- A wide range of radiofrequency transmitters and receivers are used for broadcasting, interpersonal communications and navigation purposes for industry, public service, personal and military uses. But all use basic technical information that is the same for all applications
- Transmitter frequency is the measure of cycles of magnetic energy produced in a second, measured in kilohertz (thousands) (kHz), megahertz (millions) (MHz) and gigahertz (billions) (GHz). Usable radio frequencies range from 9 kHz to 300 GHz
- Transmitter power is measured in watts and kilowatts and is the amount of power actually released into the air at the transmitting antenna. Powers range from under 5 watts for a cell phone to several thousand watts for broadcast radio and TV stations
- Modulation means the way the actual information, be it voice, video or data, is mixed with the transmit signal. Common modulation schemes are amplitude modulation (AM), frequency modulation (FM) and digital modulation
- Any receiver must be tuned to the distant transmitter frequency. This can be done by tuning a radio station or selecting a TV or CB radio channel. The receiver on your cell phone is automatically tuned and you never need to change it
- Receiver threshold means the lowest signal your receiver will pick up and still operate. When nearing threshold, radio will sound noisy with static, TV will show snow and your cell phone will show only one bar or drop out
- 1 x Transmitter
- 1 x Receiver
- 1 x Power support
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 81.75||USD$ 79.11||USD$ 76.47||USD$ 72.95|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.