Customers Also Bought
- Multifunction whistle with seven functions
- Whistle, compass, thermometer, LED light, signal mirror, magnifer and capsule functions included
- The multifunctional whistle can be a gift for a teacher and sports lover
- Compass help you get the right direction when you miss your way
- Made of durable metal material and beautiful orange color
- Size: 99 x 33mm/3.9 x 1.3in (L x Dia.)
- Color: Orange
- 7 in 1 Multi Function Hiking Camping Survival Whistle, great for camping use
- Clear base plate makes this camping whistle easy to read a map, set bearings, and plan a trip
- High quality material makes the multifunctional whistle durable and reliable for long time use
How to Use a Compass:
- Identify where you are and locate the corresponding position on the map. Make sure the landmark you are standing at is the same one you are looking at on the map. Also make sure the final destination is identifiable on sight and indicated on the map
- Place the compass body on the map. Align the edge of the compass housing along the desired path. See that your current position and the final destination align along the same edge of the compass, and that the directional arrow on the body of the compass flows from the start point to the destination
- Calibrate the north indicator on the compass. To accomplish this, hold the map and compass in place and turn the compass housing until the north indicator (usually the red end of the north indicator) lines up with north on the map
- Rotate the map and compass together until the north compass needle aligns with the north indicator in the housing. North on your map is now pointing to north in the real world
- Face your destination. To do this, remove the compass from the map. Do not leave yet. Hold the compass level with the ground and in front of your body, making sure the directional arrow on the compass body is facing away from you. Make sure no metal (such as a belt buckle) interferes with the magnetic compass needle. Rotate your whole body with the compass until the north compass needle aligns with the north indicator in the compass housing
- You are now facing your destination. Seek out a landmark in the distance, such as a specific tree or rock that coincides with the path of the directional arrow. Go there and keep walking straight. You are on your way
Tips & Warnings:
- When aligning the compass body with the map, make sure the direction of travel in the compass body is running from your starting point to your destination, not the other way around. Otherwise you will be guided in exactly the wrong direction
- After turning the compass housing while the compass body is on the map, check your work. Realign the edge of the compass body with the beginning and end points on the map. Is the north indicator still aligned with the north indicator on the map? If not, readjust. Repeat until perfect. Otherwise, you will get lost
- Once you have calibrated (rotated) your compass housing, make sure it never turns again until you have reached your destination, or else you will be led astray
- When setting out, make sure you have chosen a distant, visible landmark to aim for and that the compass needle remains aligned with the north indicator in the compass housing
- 1 x Multifunctional Whistle
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 7.19||USD$ 6.75||USD$ 6.37||USD$ 6.02||USD$ 5.71|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.