Customers Also Bought
- Special quickdry and comfortable hooded zipper sweatshirt gives you good sports experience
- Soft, breathable and superior flexibility as well as comfortable to touch
- Zipper and hood design for the short sleeve sweatshirt makes you look vigorous and never out of fashion
- Short sleeve hooded zipper sweatshirt won't bother you while doing sports
- With this quick dry women hooded sweatshirt, you won't have to worry about sudden rain
- Material: 92% polyester & 8% Polyurethane
- This women hooded sweatshirt comes with a hood, keeps your head day and makes you more cool
- High quality materials, which have quick dry function to allow you to exercise more pleasant
- White and green hooded zipper sweatshirt makes you look pure and simple but vigorous
- Purple and pink hooded zipper sweatshirt makes you look elegant and fashionable but passionate
Size in Detail:
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
- The size detail bases on "Help/Buying Guide/Conversion Reference"
How to Measure Yourself:
- Bust(A): Measure just under the arms and across shoulder blades with arms relaxed at side. Keep tape level
- Waist(B): Measure around the waist (Waist is taken where you bend)
- Shoulder(C): Measure from the inseam of the left outer shoulder across to the right shoulder seam
- Total Length(D): Measure from center base of the neck, down the spine to the waist
- Sleeve(E): With arm relaxed at side and slightly bent measure from center back neck, over point of shoulder down the outside of the arm to wrist bone
How to Measure Sweatshirt Size:
If you're in the market to buy a new sweatshirt and can't find one you like in the store to try on, you can easily buy a sweatshirt from an online retailer. However, if you can't try it on, how will you know if it will fit? Sweatshirts are cut differently from T-shirts and dress clothes. Your usual size may not provide the best fit for you, especially if you are a woman---sweatshirts often use men's sizes. To measure yourself properly for a sweatshirt, you need a tape measure and a friend
- Check the size chart for the sweatshirt you like. Some websites have a link to the size chart directly from the product page; others have a link at the left side or bottom of the page. The size chart will tell you which parts of your body to measure
- Take off any outer garments, such as sweaters or jackets. Wear only what you plan to wear under your sweatshirt, such as a T-shirt
- Have your friend measure the appropriate parts of your body, such as your chest, sleeve, neck, and shoulders. Measure the chest by wrapping the tape measure around the torso, just under the armpits. If you have large breasts, measure the fullest part of your bust. To measure your shoulders (also called "overarm"), your friend will need to wrap the measuring tape around your shoulders near the top of your shoulder blades at the fullest part of your arm. Determine the right sleeve length by running the tape measure down from the top of your shoulder to your wrist
- Find your measurements in the size chart. You may not fit perfectly into one size; if your neck fits a small size, but your chest needs a medium, go with the larger size for comfort
Sweatshirt Jacket Instructions:
Sweatshirt jackets are popular versions of cardigan sweaters. They can be decorated in a variety of ways, and are often designed to show off symbols of your favorite hobby or collection. Design a sweatshirt jacket for yourself and enjoy a personalized garment that shows off your interest with pride
- Jacket Prep: Begin with a new sweatshirt that is one size larger than your usual size. Turn the sweatshirt inside out and remove the collar, cuffs and waist ribbing carefully. Turn sweatshirt right side out and lay out flat on the table, front side up. Measure to find the center of the front, cut at this point from hem to neckline
- Binding the Edges: Purchase matching or contrasting bias binding. Use the binding to cover the raw edges at the hem, along the front slit and around the neck. Continue along this edge until meeting up with the beginning. Finish off the ends. Apply the same binding along the raw edge of each sleeve, finishing neatly
- Decorating: Decorate your sweatshirt jacket according to whatever hobby you want to show off. Many quilters make these and applique quilt patches on them, or cover them in quilt square designs. Teachers are often seen in sweatshirt jackets with apples and chalkboards embroidered on the hem. Dog or cat lovers can use fabric paint to decorate designs on the back and along the hem. You could also sew lace or fabric trim along the edges for your decoration. Sew a large button at the neckline and a fabric loop on the opposite side for a closure, and your jacket is finished
Tips & Warnings:
- Some sweatshirts are sold by chest/bust size only. These tend to be roomy, unisex styles that may swamp a petite woman/man
- Not all manufacturers make their clothes to the same specifications. Always check the size chart before you buy online
- 1 x Women Sweatshirt
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 18.37||USD$ 18.06||USD$ 17.77||USD$ 17.48||USD$ 17.20|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?