Customers Also Bought
- Creates a sleek silhouette in the water
- You will be sure to stand out from the crowd and catch everyone's attention in this mens swim brief
- The mens swim trunk is popular amongst swimmers and this design is perfect for pool swimming and open water
- With a drawstring waist and full support mens swim trunk
- This mens swim trunk is stretchy, strong and durable jammer
- Size: 18-20cm/7.09-7.87in(Crotch depth)
- Material: Swimming Fiber
- This mens swim brief is great for surfing. You will have a wonderful sports life
- A fitted brief with lots of stretch for unrestricted movement throughout the water
- This mens swim trunk touches soft and comfortable. High quality material ensures durability
How to Get a Thong for Men:
- Consider the advantages of wearing a thong as opposed to more traditional styles of male underwear. They don't leave visible underwear lines, don't "ride up" and don't take up much space when you have to travel
- Go with a name you trust. Well-known designers like Calvin Klein and Greg Parry now make thongs for men, from a variety of both natural and synthetic materials. For the beach, you should also remember that thong style swimsuits for men are also becoming more popular
- Spend some time investigating the various thong styles for men. O-ring, C-ring, G-string, ring thongs and zipper thongs are among the common designs. They feature various waistband thickness, skin coverage and cup styles
- Shop online. Via the Internet, you can access a world of options in thong prints, designs and fabrics with the added advantage of complete discretion and anonymity. However, it is highly recommended that you know your size rather than just take a guess when buying online--most men find they need a thong that's slightly bigger than regular underwear
- Get specialized attention by visiting a store that specializes in sexy underwear for both men and women. While it's generally true that thongs are more accessible to women, an increasing number of stores that feature racy items for both sexes are stocking a selection of thongs for men. Because male style thongs are a specialty item generally only available at select retailers, the in-store staff will have more precise knowledge as to what size thong you'll need to get
How to Buy a Men's Thong Swimsuit:
- Start with the Internet. This is a very personal purchase. Make it a private one. Search the Internet for sites like malebasics.com or abcunderwear.com
- Find a style that works best. This will be all about personal decision, so make sure it's one that is well thought out. Some styles to choose from include mesh or string. There are also thongs that enhance or lift the "package" for a better look
- Decide on the material. Swimsuits come in denim, leather and cotton. The preference will most likely depend on the use. Cotton would be best to actually swim in. Denim and leather would be more appropriate when the goal is to showcase the goods
- Pick a place for the "package." This is a delicate and important decision. Some thongs provide loops through which you place your ****. Others provide pouches designed to showcase different components of the male form. Pick a thong that accentuates your best assets
How to Make Swimsuits:
- Pick out and prepare your fabric. Lycra and dancewear knit fabrics are great choices for women's swimsuits and men's tight Speedos, but nylon and polyester are better for men's swim trunks. You will need less than a yard for your swimsuit. Make sure to throw your fabric in the wash to pre-shrink it before starting to cut or sew
- Pick a pattern for your swimsuit. Choose a one-piece or bikini, swim trunks or Speedos. For men's swimsuits, you may be able to find a simple gym short pattern that can be reworked to be a swim trunk. In this situation, cut out two sets of the pattern -- one in your main fabric and the other in a liner fabric, such as a mesh. Sew the liner pieces and the main pieces together, and follow the gym short pattern as instructed
- Cut out your pattern, according to your size. Pin it to your fabric, and cut the fabric along the grain line, or parallel to the selvedge edge of the fabric
- Set up your sewing machine to work with the fabric. Knit fabrics, like Lycra or dancewear knits, will require a small stitch length
- Pin your pieces right sides together and closely. You'll find the fabric will want to wiggle, so pin closely to keep things in place
- Follow the instructions on your pattern to complete your bathing suit
- Trim any excess threads, and wear to the beach
- 1 x N2N ST235 Low Waistline Mens Swim Briefs
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 14.37||USD$ 14.37||USD$ 14.37||USD$ 13.97||USD$ 13.97||USD$ 13.97||USD$ 13.57||USD$ 13.57||USD$ 13.57||USD$ 13.04||USD$ 13.04||USD$ 13.04|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.