Customers Also Bought
- This sexy one piece swimsuit includes a a one piece swimwear and a skirt
- Contours and smoothes the body in a lightweight design that doesn't add any bulk, this swimwear for women also ensures your comfortable wearing with high quality nylon and lycra material
- Show off your beautiful figure with this one piece swimwear
- You are sure to standout from the crowd and catch everyone's attention in this one piece swimsuit
- With a spare skirt, this one piece swimwear makes you look slimmer in seconds
- You can wear this one piece swimwear whenever you want to swim in the swimming pool or just relax yourself on the beach
- Coating Material: 80% Nylon & 20% Lycra
- Lining Material: Lycra
- You will be the most beautiful one in the summer
- Various colors one piece swimwear for you to choose
- Show your sexy curve with this one piece swimwear
How to Measure:
Size in Detail:
Prevent Bathing Suit from Fading:
- Rinse the Bathing Suit in Cold Water Immediately after Using: Whether you were on the beach or at a swimming pool, the bathing suit may have been exposed to substances such as chlorine or salt spray that can fade the suit if you don't rinse it well
- Fill a Sink Basin with Clean, Cold Water: Add a mild detergent that states this swimsuit won't fade color -- just a teaspoon per gallon of water
- Wash the Suit Gently by Hand: Do this by stirring the water and carefully rubbing the suit. There is no need to soak the bathing suit in the soapy water unless the suit has acquired a difficult stain
- Let the Water Drain from the Sink: Rinse the bathing suit under the faucet with cold water so that no detergent residue remains
- Dry the Bathing Suit Indoors: Bathing suits expose in the sunlight will fade. Open a window or turn on a fan to speed up drying. Wet cloth will develop a musty odor if not dried quickly in warm weather
How to Choose the Just Right Swimsuit:
Swimsuit will flatter your exact body shape and accentuate your positive features. Here are some tips to help you select the just right swimsuit for your body type
- The just right swimsuit for a Small Bust. Opt for a structured bikini top with pretty details like flirty ruffles, beading, or colorful patterns. A top with extra details is visually appealing, gives more shape to small busts, and creates the illusion of fullness. If you have a small bust avoid bandeaux tops because the wrong one can flatten you and make it look like you're wearing a band-aid across your chest
- The just right swimsuit for a Large Bust. Look for a swimsuit top with the appropriate cup size to support your chest area. Try halter tops preferably with a band under the bra area. However, if you don't like the weight of the halter straps around your neck, a swimsuit with built in shoulder straps will provide support for full busts. Also consider swimsuit tops that have underwire or a hidden bra. Avoid triangle tops if your cup size is DD or bigger because triangle tops usually don't offer large busts enough support
- The just right swimsuit for Tummy Control. If you're concerned about your stomach area, be careful when choosing a tankini top. A tankini is a two piece swimsuit with a longer top that usually draws eyes right to the stomach area (the place you are trying to avoid). Look for a loose fitting tankini top because if your tankini top is too tight, it may rise up and expose your belly pooch. Also, one-piece swimsuits with a high cut leg or low cut top will bring eyes away from your stomach area. Another great way to disguise a thicker middle is with ruching (rooshing)-a French term that means pleating or gathering of fabric
- The just right swimsuit for Large Hips/Thighs. A swimsuit bottom with high cut sides will lengthen the legs and slim the thighs. If you are larger on the bottom than on the top, try to pair a solid color bottom with a lighter color top or top with fun details or patterns so that the focal point is your swimsuit top. Also opt for a swimsuit bottom that covers your entire buttock area and avoid boy shorts ( a longer swimsuit bottom that resembles very short shorts). While boy shorts are very popular, they often shorten the appearance of the legs and can make your legs seem wider than they really are
- The just right swimsuit for Plus Size Figures. Embrace your curves and look for swimsuits with spaghetti straps and high cut legs. Try a wrap style swimsuit with diagonal strips. A tunic swimsuit is another slenderizing option
- Because the display and optical reasons, the fabric colors shown in the picture may be biased with the actual color of goods
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
- The size detail bases on "Help/Buying Guide/Conversion Reference"
- Flush by clear water below 30 degrees after use
- Do not bleach or use any bleaching laundry products
- Remove swimwear from the water, gently squeeze excess water (never twist or wring the swimwear)
- Please wash the inside of the swimwear, not the outside of the fabric directly
- Lay a towel out on a flat surface and lay the swimwear flat on top of the towel to air dry
- Do not place the swimwear in the sun as this may cause fading
Swimwear Maintenance Instruction:
- Heat Is Bad: To keep elasticity and toughness of the fabric, no exposure to sunlight directly while hang up. To avoid color fading or deterioration, do not keep it at airless (as plastic bag) or high-temperature (as car trunk) places while it's moistened. Open a window or turn on a fan to speed up drying. Wet cloth will develop a musty odor if not dried quickly in warm weather
- After a Swim, Rinse: Whether in an ocean, swimming pool or hot tub, salt, chlorine and bromine will eat away at the fabric. So wash your swimwear immediately after finish swim
- Tanning: Tan before you swim. That way your suit remains dry, so the sun won't cause as much damage to the material
How to Choose the Right Swimwear:
- Short Torso: If your body is short in proportion to your legs, you will want a swimwear that gives the impression of litheness. Try a bikini with a halter-top to emphasize the bust and shoulders
- Long Torso: To give the impression of long legs, try a one-piece swimwear or bikini with high-cut legs. High-cut legs shorten the torso and lengthen the legs
- Pear Shape: To flatter a pear shape, try pairing an eye-catching bikini or tankini top with subdued bottoms in a dark color. This type of swimwear will draw attention toward your more appealing characteristics. Also, moderation is best when it comes to bottom coverage. However, boy shorts and over-coverage make your lower half look bigger, so will tiny pieces.
- Large Bust: For a large bust, look for a straight across cut at the top of your swimwear with wide set straps to minimize your bust. Also, be sure to try a bikini top with an underwire and a thick chest band for extra support. A thick chest band will prevent jiggling so that the bra stays where it should be
- Small Bust: To add curves and subtle cleavage to a small bust, look for a bikini top with triangle-shaped cups and a tie-front. These features will add shape and the appearance of size to your small bust
- Plus Size: If you have fair to average skin and want an overall minimizing effect, look for swimwear in darker colors in a plus size, such as black, deep red and blue. And if you are darker-skinned, a bright bikini will in fact be more flattering. To accentuate curves in a one-piece, look for a fitted swimwear with a defined waist and a high percentage of lycra/spandex. A high-cut leg will also slim your legs and hips. Avoid string bikinis, strapless and other skimpy items
- Round or Flabby Stomach: Please choose a comfy tankini, or perhaps a 1- piece with a thick band that emphasizes your waist, with pleating going down from it to the hips. Another great way to make your stomach look smaller is to wear a brightly coloured bottom with a takini top that starts at the same bright color and fades into a darker shade at the stomach
- 1 x Swimwear
- 1 x Skirt
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 27.37||USD$ 26.69||USD$ 26.01||USD$ 25.11||USD$ 25.11|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.