Customers Also Bought
- SNMP MIB: RFC1213 MIB-2, RFC2863 Interface MIB, RFC2665 Ether-like MIB; RFC1493 Bridge MIB, RFC2674 Extended Bridge MIB (P-bridge, Q-bridge); RFC2819 RMON MIB (groups 1,2,3,9 only), RFC2737 Entity MIB; RFC 2618 RADIUS Client MIB
- RMON: Embedded Remote Monitoring (RMON) software agent supports four RMON groups (history, statistics, alarms, and events) for enhanced traffic management, monitoring, and analysis
- IEEE 802.1X: 802.1X-RADIUS Authentication; MD5 Encryption
- Spanning Tree: IEEE 802.1d Spanning Tree, IEEEE 802.1s Multiple Spanning Tree, IEEE 802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree, Fast Linkover
- Standard: 802.3i 10BASE-T Ethernet, 802.3u 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet, 802.3ab 1000BASE-T Gigabit; Ethernet, 802.3z Gigabit Ethernet, 802.3x Flow Control
- Operating Temperature: +32ºF to +104ºF (0°C to +40°C)
- Storage Temperature: -4ºF to +158ºF (-20°C to +70°C)
- Operating Humidity: 10% to 90%
- Storage Humidity: 10% to 95%
- Size: 43.0 x 4.5 x 35.0cm/16.9 x 1.8 x 14.8in(L x W x H)
- Color: Black & Silver
- Fully rack-mountable using the included rack-mounting hardware
- Auto MDI/MDIX per port allows for automatic cable detection
- MAC Address table supports up to 8K MAC Address entries
- Optimal platform to support real-time applications like voice and video by providing features like IGMP snooping, multiple queues with appropriate scheduling techniques, prioritization of traffic based on L2/L3 priority, and line rate forwarding mechanisms
- Secure control via SSH for Telnet interface and SSL for HTTP interface
- User/Network security via 802.1x (with Radius authentication) and MAC-based filtering
- Containment of storms, Broadcast, Multicast, and Unknown Unicast
- Expandability and availability increased across multiple switches using Link Aggregation
- SNMP and RMON management expand your visibility options
- Optimized to be your network core with very high performance and density
- Secure management via SSH/SSL and secure user control via 802.1x & MAC filtering
- IGMP snooping, L2/(L3*) COS, queuing & scheduling makes solution ideal for Voice/Video
- Intelligent traffic management with Rate Limiting, Policing, Shaping, and Storm control
- WebView monitoring allows administrators to view the current status and configuration using their favorite web browser
- Port Trunking for up to 8 groups allows you to increase your bandwidth for each uplink or Server connection
- Port configuration settings for Link, Speed, Auto MDI/MDIX, Flow Control, and more Switching Capacity 96 Gbps, non-blocking
- MAC Table Size 8k
- Number of VLANs 256 - Static (Today) and Dynamic (Future)
- Ports 48 RJ-45 connectors for 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX and 1000BASE-T with 4 shared SFP slots
- Cabling Type UTP CAT 5 or better for 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX, UTP CAT 5e or better for 1000BASE-T
- LED Indicators Power, Link/Act, Speed
- Web User Interface Built-in Web UI for easy browser-based configuration (HTTP/HTTPS)
- SNMP SNMP version 1, 2, 3 with support for traps
- Firmware Upgrade Web Browser upgrade (HTTP), TFTP upgrade
- Port Mirroring Traffic on a port can be mirrored to another port for analysis with a network analyzer or RMON probe.
- Other Management RFC854 Telnet (Menu-driven configuration), Secure Shell (SSH) and Telnet Management,
- Telnet Client, SSL security for Web UI, Switch Audit Log, DHCP Client, BootP, SNTP, Xmodem upgrade, Cable Diagnostics, PING, Traceroute
- Link Aggregation Link Aggregation using IEEE 802.3ad LACP, Up to 8 ports in up to 8 groups
- Storm Control Broadcast, Muticast, and Unknown Unicast
- IGMP Snooping IGMP (v1/v2) snooping provides for fast client joins and leaves of multicast streams and limits bandwidth-intensive video traffic to only the requestors
- Priority Levels 4 Hardware queues
- Scheduling Priority Queueing and Weighted Round Robin (WRR)
- Class of Service Port-based, 802.1p VLAN priority based, IP TOS/DSCP based, IPv4 Traffic Class based COS
- Rate Limiting Ingress Policer, Egress Shaper
- VLAN Port-based and 802.1q based VLANs, Private VLAN Edge (PVE), Management VLAN
- HOL Blocking Head of line blocking prevention
- Power Input internal switching power
- Certifications FCC Part15 Class A, CE Class A, UL, cUL, CE mark, CB
- Minimum Requirements
- Web-based Configuration Java-enabled Browser
- Cat5 Ethernet Network Cable
- TCP/IP Protocol installed on each computer within the network
- Network Adapter installed in each computer
- Network Operating System(Windows®, Linux, MacOS X)
- WebView monitoring of the Gigabit Network Switch allows administrators to view the current status and configuration using their favorite web browser
- Port Trunking of the Gigabit Network Switch for up to 8 groups allows you to increase your bandwidth for each uplink or Server connection
- Configuration of the switch is secured using SSL for Web access and SSH for Telnet access
- 1 x Network Switch
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 1 x Power Cable
- 1 x Holder
- 1 x User Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 1350.31||USD$ 1304.80||USD$ 1259.30||USD$ 1198.63||USD$ 1198.63|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.