Customers Also Bought
- Remote Wired Switch lets you remotely control your appliances that's plugged into a wall Switch
- Great for outlets that are out-of-reach, stuck behind furniture or just too far away
- The Remote Control Switch allows you to control devices such as your TV, satellite/cable box, DVD/VCR player and more
- Remote Control Switch is easy to use
- Simple plug one of the outlet modules in a wall outlet, then plug your appliance into the outlet module
- Go ahead and connect your small household appliances and control them from your remote
- It's ideal for use in the living room, kitchen, bedroom or even your office
- Control all your electronic devices in the palm of your hand with this Remote Control Switch
- Power: <=500W/per way
- Voltage: AC220V 50Hz
- RC Battery: 12V 23A
- Control all your electronic devices in the palm of your hand with this Remote Control Switch .This Intelligent Digital Wireless Remote Control Switch for Electric Door Strike provides durability and tamper resistance, Spanner head stainless steel machine screws for mounting on standard electrical box discourage unauthorized attempts to remove plate
- Remote Control Switch is easy to use .The Push Release Button, which has been specifically designed to provide durability and tamper resistance
- Go ahead and connect your small household appliances and control them from your remote .Request to Push to Exit Switch is made of durable and high material that is used for a long time. User Friendly, push for opening or closing the door. This Push to Exit switch is professional and capable of standing wear
- The Wired Switch to Exit Switch is high quality elements with superb design. When the first door opens, the second door shuts correspondingly, the opening of one door depends on the shutting of another door.This Wired Switch is perfect for placement in any conventional location indoors or outdoors. Good choice for you
How to Choose an Access Control System:
- Do a personal access inventory. Identify and evaluate access vulnerabilities, and the best way to shore up access protection of these areas of exposure. Establish perimeters and review options for securing them
- Decide on the level of access control that is needed and what you are comfortable with. Think about and check out the available technologies for the system you have in mind. Make your list of who will share access, and who will be excluded
- Make sure that each person on your access list agrees, and is willing to keep his access information confidential. Instruct them not to share it with friends or others who are "harmless." Restriction of access is, after all, the whole idea behind a control system
- Shop your access system requirements. Meet with and speak to three or four well-established, trusted companies in your area about what you want. Schedule a time for them to do an on-site estimate. Be present for that on-site evaluation; do not leave it to someone else
- Narrow down your system company prospects to two; then, carefully re-evaluate what each offers. Compare pricing versus what the package presented really offers. Check out their work by asking for and visiting at least two of their current customers
- Quickly resolve any doubts you may have about your new system
- Re-evaluate one final time on your way to your final decision, after making your site visits. Look specifically for the best reliability of the system. Consider next the convenience and level of comfort you personally feel about each system you are considering. Review how the system works, and assess your degree of confidence with it
- Do not buy a system that you feel is too complicated to operate. Do not buy a system you do not have complete protection confidence in, and do not buy a system that is too pricey for what it offers
How to Test a Door Switch:
- Many people may not know this, but dryers have a door switch that makes it impossible for them to operate when the door is open. This safety switch can sometimes go bad, however, and if you do happen to have a dryer that can run with the door open, then there may a problem with your door switch. Likewise, if you have your door closed and the dryer is not operating the way it is supposed to, the door switch could still be the culprit. Here is how to test the door switch on a dryer to determine if that is the cause of the dryer's ailments
- As always, before working on your dryer, be sure to unplug it or turn off the circuit breaker that is supplying the power to it. Additionally, if your dryer uses gas, be sure to turn the gas feed off too.
- Next, the door switch is located, you guessed it, on or around the door area. Open your dryer's door and you should see a small white prong sticking out. Inspect the switch and see if it is stuck in the closed position. If it reacts normally, like a spring-loaded button, then you are going to have to access the wiring
- Dryer door switches vary per manufacturer. Some can be popped out using a flat screwdriver, some have a set-screw holding it in place and others can only be accessed by opening up the dryer cabinet. Determine which kind you have
- Since popping out the switch or unscrewing it are self-explanatory, we will discuss how to get inside the dryer cabinet. First, you will have to determine your area of entry, which varies by manufacturer. Some dryers may have a lower front panel that can be unscrewed and removed or lifted up and off. Other dryers may offer access only from the rear of the machine. This will require the removal of quite a few screws. The last type of dryer entry would be from the front, where the drum is located. This panel actually supports the drum, so removing it is tricky and can prove to be difficult to work with and reinstall
- In each of these cases, once you find the door switch, there will normally be two plastic compression wings securing to the machine. Use a flat screwdriver or putty knife to press one of the wings in so it can be popped out of the hole
- Now that the switch is exposed, inspect it for any arcs or scorch marks. Check the wires and the connectors to ensure that they are in good shape. If everything looks good, you can now test the switch
- Before testing the switch, remove the wires by using the needlenose pliers to pull them off the terminals. Be sure to avoid pulling on the actual wires themselves; only pull on the connector! Pulling on the wires can cause them to break or pull out of the connector. Make sure you know which wire goes to which terminal so you don't have a problem when you put everything back together
- With the switch free of its connections, set your multitester to read continuity. This is the setting on the tester that reads ohms and it is usually marked either RX1 or X1. If your multitester came with alligator clip accessories, it would help if you put them on the tester leads. If not, don't worry, you can still test the switch
- If you have the clips, clip one lead to each terminal on the switch. If you don't have the clips, just touch one probe to one terminal and the other probe to the other terminal. The tester should display a reading of infinity
- Keeping the probes touching the terminals, push in the switch (this is where having the clips comes in handy!). With the switch pushed in, your tester should display a reading of zero. Release the switch and it should return to infinity. If you do not get these readings or the tester reads infinity or zero at all times, then you will have to replace the door switch
- 1 x Switch
- 1 x Remote Control
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 10.70||USD$ 10.36||USD$ 10.02||USD$ 9.57|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.