Customers Also Bought
- 1/4" image sensor
- High performance VGA CMOS
- Unique design
- USB 2.0 interface
- Solution: 318+7670+5P
- Pixels Resolution: 5.0 mega pixels
- Max. Image Resolution: 1280 x 960
- Support System: Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista
- White Balance: Auto
- Color: Red
- 5.0M Pixel CMOS Webcamera
- Rose Style
How to Record Video From Your Webcam:
- Want to record video from your webcam and save it as a movie? This works with any webcam and any webcam capture program
- Start by loading your webcam and making sure it is detected by your computer properly. You can verify this by using a webcam test website or program
- Now you must choose a Free Webcam Recorder that will capture your webcam video input and save it as a movie file (AVI, MPEG, MOV, etc.)! You can find these on Webcam Recording Software websites
- You can use the Webcam Video Recorder software to capture your webcam video or other webcams that you want to save. For example, if you are on a webcam chat site, you may record their webcam with your software
- Use your favorite webcam video, and click 'Capture'! You've got your software loaded, capturing, and now all you have left to do is adjust your quality settings. It is highly suggested that you use a setting
- Somewhere in the middle (around 40-60) for best results
- 1 x PC / Laptop 5.0M Pixel Rose CMOS USB Webcam
- 1 x User Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 8.13||USD$ 7.96||USD$ 7.80||USD$ 7.58||USD$ 7.58|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- My webcam software seems to be working, but no image is being uploaded via FTP. what's the problem?
If your webcam software has an FTP logging option, turn that on and try running the camera for a bit. Then check the log file. The log will generally give you a good idea of what is going wrong (wrong username/password, no write access, etc.). Use caution with FTP logging. If you are uploading your images every few seconds, an FTP log file can become very large in a very short time, so make sure you turn off the logging feature once you solve your problem.
- What is a "Webcam" or "Network Camera"?
A Webcam is a camera that is available on the Internet enabling people to view live images from any other location on the World Wide Web (WWW), thus the term "Webcam." While many people think of the small, low-end USB type cameras that connect to a PC when they hear the term "webcam", there are many other kinds of webcams. Network cameras are higher-end camera systems that typically do not require a PC to operate. Typically based on an embedded operating system (often Linux based), these cameras contain their own web servers. Network cameras can serve images directly to users connecting to them over local area networks (LAN) or upload images to remote servers on the Internet. This technology has taken its place in industry, education and government segments and is one of the fastest growing applications of technology today. These cameras have applications on the Internet, as well as on closed network systems.
- How does webcam work?
A webcam used either in conjunction with your PC or configured on your network can allow updating images to be sent to the World Wide Web. People may then connect from anywhere in the world over the internet and watch your live video either directly from the camera, through a webcam site or the images can be uploaded to your own web site.