The product information is offered by Suppliers and translated by Google automatically.
T61 AUT OBDII&EOBD Scanner CAN OBD2 code reader scanner
Free Shipping USD$ 0.00
To United states Via Estimate shipping fee
USD$ 118.99 x 1 + USD$ 0.00 =
Customers Also Bought
- Clearance Sale
- Return Policies
Multilanguage CAN OBDII Scanner T61The new generation of automotive code reader that supports Controller Area Network(CAN) protocol has arrived. the new model multilanguage scanner T61 supports all OBD2 protocols. including the newly released Controller Area Network(CAN) protocol. allowing users to keep up with the latest developmentFeatures & Benefits:
1. Supports Data Stream or live engine data;
2. Displays the much more vehicle's sensors status information
3. Reads Generic Codes(P0, p2, p3, U0) and Manufacturer Specific Codes (P1, P3, and U1)
4. Erases trouble codes and Resets Check Engine Lights
5. Displays I/M Readiness Status and state OBD check
6. Detects OBD2 Freeze Frame Information
7. Determines the malfunction indicator lamp(MIL) status
8. Identifies and Displays Pending Codes
9. Retrieves VIN(Vehicle Identification No.) on 2002 and newer vehicles that support Mode 9
10.Wider vehicle coverage with CAN Protocol support
11.Displays Total # of Codes Retrieved
12.Code definitions displayed on unit screen
13.Unit upgradeable via flash programming
14.Live datastream and one year warranty.
15.Large, 128 x 64 easy-to-read backlit LCD display with adjustable contrast
16.Detachable and replaceable 16-pin OBD2 cable
17.Five in one Language interface:English, Dutch, German, Spanish, FrenchSpecifications:
Display: Backlit, 128 x 64 pixel display with contrast adjustment.
Operating Temperature: 0 to 50C (32 to 122 F).
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70C (-4 to 158 F).
Power: 8 to 16 Volts provided via vehicle battery.Dimensions:
Length Width Height
209 mm (8.22") 107 mm (3.74") 37 mm (1.38")
NW: 0.73kg (1.611b), GW: 0.98kg(2.161b)
All OBD2 & EOBD & JOBD compliant vehicles with a 16-pin Interface(include all 1996 and newer cars, light trucks and SUVs sold in the UnitedStates,all 2000 and newer sold in the Europe ,Japan and Asian Area) CAN, VPW,PWM,ISO9141,KW2000 protocals compliant vehicles(including those equipped with the next-generation protocol Control Area Network.)
Car List( available after test)European Cars
Alfa Romeo Audi Citroen
Ferrari FIAT Jaguar Iveco
Lancia Lotus Land Rover
MAN Maserati Merceder-Benz MINI
Peugeot Porsche Renault Opel/Vauxhall
Saab Scania Seat Skoda
VW Volvo SmartJanpanese and korean Cars
Honda Hyundai Isuzu
Daewoo Daihatsu Toyata
Ssangyong Subaru Suzuki
Kia Lexus Nissan
American CarsBuick Pontiac Ford
Chevrolet Cadillac Chrysler/Jeep
GM Rover Dodge
1. User's Manual (Instructions on tool operations)
2. CDs (Includes user's manual, DTCs lookup library and etc.)
3. OBD2 Cable (Works between OBD2 tool and vehicle)
4. USB Cable (Used to update the scan tool)
5. Carry Case (A nylon case to store the whole set scan tool)
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
- Video Reviews