Customers Also Bought
- Bluetooth Version: V1.2 level 2
- Effective Distance: 10 meters
- Technical Standards: Bluetooth headset, bluetooth hands-free, A2DP & AVRCP
- Time Spent Listening To Music: 6 hours
- Standby Time: 110 hours or more
- Charging Time: 2 hours
- Sensitivity: <0.1% berat-80dbm
- Rf Output Power: -6dbm to 4dbm
- Operating Temperature: -10C to 55C
- Battery: 3.7V/300mAh rechargeable lithium batteries
- Power: DC output mini-usb plug 5V/500MA-1A
- Size: 17 x 50 mm / 0.7 x 2.0in (H x Dia.)
- This Wireless Bluetooth Headset creates stereo audio connection via bluetooth technology
- High-definition surround sound and noise-isolating ear buds
- With unique and light design, this Wireless Bluetooth Headset is comfortable and easy to wear
- The unique behind-the-head design creates a secure and stable fit even in active conditions with this Wireless Bluetooth Headset
- Comfortable and high quality Wireless Bluetooth Headphone can reduce ambient noise well
- The Stereo Bluetooth Headset will be your best choice
- With this Wireless Bluetooth Headphone, you can enjoy your free time anytime anywhere
- This excellent Stereo Bluetooth Headset allows you to make and receive phone calls at ease
- It also enables you to listen to music or radio programs even when you are on the move or right in the office
- The super long conversation time and standby time are sure to meet your needs. The stereo track and Hi-Fi sound quality will bring you 100% perfect hearing experience
- No matter where you are or what you are doing, you can feel the real wireless free life with this Wireless Bluetooth Headset
- What's more, this Wireless Bluetooth Headset can free your hands and ease your life
What is Bluetooth?
- Bluetooth is a form of wireless communication and can be used to pass information to Bluetooth-enabled devices such as mobile phones
- Bluetooth is an excellent protocol for wireless communication because it's capable of data at nearly 1MB/s, while consuming 1/100th of the power of Wi-Fi
- There are no charges for delivering a message using Bluetooth unlike using SMS text messaging
- The Bluetooth headset deeply loved young phone and sports fans, you can also use Bluetooth to stream music wirelessly, connect to the Web, transfer files, and more
- Answer calls and Enjoy music anywhere and anytime, especially while driving a car or doing sport
- Giving you hands-free! Control over your mobile phone without the need for obtrusive cables or wires. Make sure everyone can see your Bluetooth headset while you're talking with your hands free. It's so easy to look like you're talking to yourself if it's not that obvious
- A simple wired headset is a satisfactory solution for many people, but it literally ties you to your cell phone. With a Bluetooth headset you can have your cell phone in your briefcase on your car's back seat, and still place and receive calls
Take a perfect Bluetooth headset from Dinodirect, make you life more freedom and fashionable.
A Little History:
- Before we delve into the different kinds of Bluetooth, it may help to know a little bit about Bluetooth itself. In Bluetooth technology, two devices communicate with each other over low-frequency radio waves in the 2.4GHz range. No cables or wires are needed, and the only requirement is that both devices be Bluetooth compatible. Unlike infrared ports, the connected devices don't need to be in direct line of sight, but they do need to be relatively close to each other. And like a wireless Infrared transfer, Bluetooth doesn't cost anything beyond the initial investment in the devices.
- In addition to connecting a cell phone to a headset, Bluetooth is used to connect PCs to keyboards and mice, handhelds to other handhelds, and cell phones to computers. Many cars are even equipped with Bluetooth so that you can use the car's audio system for hands-free cell phone functions
How to Activate a Bluetooth Headset?
- Set you Bluetooth headset device to discovery mode. To do this, usually you just hold down the control button for 3+ seconds until the light stays continuously lit. If the device asks for a pass codes for these devices are 0000 or 1234. Consult the user's manual of the device for the correct code if not listed here
- Set your phone or mobile device to find the Bluetooth device. To do this, go to settings and find the Bluetooth link. Activate the link (select Yes to activate)
- Set the phone find audio device mode. The phone will search and the Bluetooth device will register, Click confirms or OK
- Exit settings mode on the phone. Your Bluetooth headset device is now connected and ready to use
- 1 x Bluetooth Headset Headphone
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x AC Power Adapter
- 1 x User Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||€ 20.25||€ 19.67||€ 19.09||€ 18.32|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- What is a Bluetooth headset?
A Bluetooth headset is a device that allows wireless connections between the headset and a Bluetooth enabled cell phone. Bluetooth headsets are available in a wide range of prices and with a wide variety features.
- Why do I need a Bluetooth headset?
A Bluetooth headset makes it easier and more efficient for you to talk on your cell phone while completing other tasks. They are especially important when using a cell phone or while operating an automobile.
- What is Bluetooth?
Bluetooth is a wireless networking technology designed primarily to replace cables for communication between personal computing and communication devices. It is intended to be used for both voice and data communications.