Customers Also Bought
- Size: For 8 Inch PC
- Material: Clothes
- Made in Asia
- This tablet pc case is in light weight and stylish
- You can choose your favorite color from five different colors for your own tablet PC case
- This tablet PC case is made of soft material,excellent abrasion resistance which can protect you table from unwanted damage
- These tablet pc cases are suitable for all 8inch tablet pcs
- This is a NON-OEM product
- Wholesale Tablet PC Case at Dailyshop.com, you will get the best price
- There are five kinds of colors for your option and you can choose your favorite one
- This tablet pc case is quite easy to apply and it is soft
- This tablet pc case is designed with the compact and thin material
- This pc case can protect the screen of your tablet pc from the scratch
- With this tablet pc case, your tablet pc will always look like a new one
How to Build Custom Computer Cases:
Customizing your computer case is a great way to change its outward appearance without spending big bucks to upgrade expensive internal components. Whether you want to add fluorescent lights or front panel upgrades to your current case or to build a custom computer case from scratch, the following steps will give you the necessary tools and knowledge to do it right
- Add fluorescent lights to make your case stand out in a dark room. Lighted tubes and fans are a great way to do this. Always buy lighting made especially for a computer; never use lighting made for general use
- Improve your front panel. A front panel full of displays and inputs not only looks great, but is functional as well. Install a digital thermometer to ensure that your computer stays within safe operating temperatures. Install a front panel all-in-one card reader or USB ports to expand your system's compatibility with external cards and drives. Consider installing front panel microphone and headphone jacks for easy access while gaming
- Buy a custom case. Some cases are designed not to look like computers. Instead, they look like stereo components or other electronic devices. Many cases come packaged with lighted accessories and front-panel accessories. Visit your favorite brick-and-mortar computer store to see all of the different choices available to you
- Add a side window so you can see the interior of your computer, and to show off any added lights. Either buy a side panel made especially for your case, or cut your existing side panel and add Plexiglas or a similar see-through material
- Build a custom case from scratch. If you are tech-savvy and understand the needs of your motherboard, drives and cables, then choose a design and built it. Choose a chassis that will fit your motherboard and hold it securely while leaving room for cables and expansion cards. Ensure the chassis has proper airflow, fans and ventilation. Make sure the motherboard, power supply and drives are secured tightly with screws and mounting brackets so they are grounded
How to Make a Computer Case:
Building your own computer case is quite a bit of work, but as with anything that's hard, it's usually worth the effort. If you're looking for a custom fit, a unique display for your computer or just a lighter way to transport your PC, making a case yourself is the way to go
- Choose your material. A simple case made from either wood or Plexi-glass is a good choice, especially if this is your first experience with case mods. The same principles apply to both of these materials, though you may use different tools to manipulate them
- Configure your computer. Make sure you have all the components you want in your computer before constructing the case. You definitely want to include your motherboard, faceplates, standoffs to hold your motherboard in place and a power supply. Lay out your computer parts exactly how you want them and measure around the entire contents. Then you will add one 1/4 inch to each measurement to ensure proper ventilation. Measure so your motherboard connectors do not touch your case
- Mark the holes for your faceplates. You want these measurements to be precise so your faceplates fit snugly. This will help to hold your components in place and also make for a clean-looking case and computer
- Cut your holes with a saw for the wood or a glass-cutter for the Plexi-glass. You could also measure and mark your materials and then take them to a hardware or home-improvement store and have it all cut for you
- Construct your case. Choose your connectors and if using wood include wood glue for a tighter seal. Start by placing the computer parts into the faceplate opening from the inside
- Add a side with screws, nails, hinges or your choice of hardware. You can be very in this area as long as your walls stay together and your holes are lined up. You may want to consider adding a light source to your Plexi-glass case, just remember to include a hole in your case for it's power cord
- 1 X Flannel Clothes Sleeve Case for 8 Inch Table PC
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||R$ 11,29||R$ 10,41||R$ 9,65||R$ 8,99||R$ 8,42|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.