- This Tablet Computer equipped with Qualcomm MSM7227-T chip, AMR111 800MHz processor, running speed,Ritroid T1 lets you enjoy a stable high-speed multimedia entertainment function
- Tablet Computer with 7 inch 800 x 480 high-definition screen ;with the 5 points touch capacitive touchscreen
- Tablet Computer ritroid T1 supports WIFI and WCDMA standard for 3G networks, so you can surf the internet anytime and anywhere
- Ritroid T1 is equipped with front and rear dual cameras，making video chat more convenient
- Android Tablet Computer Ritroid T1 is integration of mobile phone functions seamless,supporting GSM and WCDMA 3G standard.Then,it's easy for you to get a voice call or send and receive text messages,making your life and business more convenient and comfortable
- Best Tablet Computer ritroid T1 has built-in GPS/AGPS function, providing accurate satellite positioning
- Excellent configuration, smooth interface and lightweight body allow you to enjoy the game
- Ergonomic design, green certification.With Google Android 2.2 OS, there are more than 350,000 software you can download free
- Ritroid T1 products through the national CCC authentication, the choice of environmentally friendly materials, but also embodies the concept of green Ritroid T1
Qualcomm MSM7227-T 800MHz
Google Android 2.2
800 X 480
5 points Capacitive Touchscreen
4GB(HDD) Support T-flash extend to 32G(max)
SIM, TF Card, 3.5mm Audio , Mini USB
Lithium-polymer battery, 3500 MAh
Gravity sensor, light sensor, electronic compass
Video: MP4, 3GP, H263, H264 (depending on the player may bedownloaded)
Audio: MP3, AAC, WAV, AMR, MIDII
Picture: JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF, TIF
Tablet PC,Charger ,USB Cable,Manual, Earphone,Case
How to Upgrade a Tablet PC
- A tablet PC laptop isn't very different than a standard laptop save for the fact that the display touch-screen can be written on with the included stylus pen. That means that the internal components of the computer, such as the hard drive and memory module are the same as on any other computer. A great way to upgrade your tablet PC is by replacing the memory module. This improves speed and computer performance
- Power off your tablet and disconnect the power cable. Disconnect the battery pack from the compartment on the bottom of the computer
- Open the display screen so that you can access the keyboard. Insert the tip of your screwdriver underneath the rectangular plastic frame above the keyboard. Gently pry up to pop it out of place and remove it
- Remove any screws above the keyboard and then lift the keyboard up and place it face down over the touch pad
- Locate the rectangular compartment on the top of the computer. This is the memory compartment. Remove any screws holding the compartment cover in place
- Lift the compartment cover up to expose the green memory mdule inside
- Pull the metal tabs at either end of the compartment outward and the module will pop up. Remove the module from the compartment
- Fit a new module in the compartment and press down until the tabs lock in place. Reverse the steps for reassembly of your computer
How to Configure a Tablet PC
- Tablet PCs have many configuration settings that are not available on regular PCs. You can calibrate the pen with your screen. You can change if or when the computer should display the text input panel. Some styli come with an extra button that can be configured to perform any task you assign to it. The tablet PC pen can even be configured for left hand or right hand use. All of these configurations and more are located within the Windows Control Panel
- Click the "Start" menu
- Click "Control Panel."
- Click "Tablet PC Settings." You can configure all of the settings that are unique to a tablet PC from this menu. If you do not see this menu, try switching to "Classic view" or select "Show all control panel items."
- Click "Calibrate" toward the middle of the screen. This menu calibrates the screen with the pen. You will be asked to use the pen to touch several cross hairs as they appear in different places on the screen.
- Click the "Buttons" tab at the top of the window. This menu allows you to change the functions of your tablet PC's buttons. Any button can be changed by selecting it from the menu, clicking "Change" and delegating a new task to the button
- Click "Other." The first part of this menu allows you to choose if you want to use the tablet PC with your left or right hand. Menus will display in the opposite direction of the hand chosen, making them easier to see on a tablet
- Click the "Go to Pen and Touch" link. This first menu allows you to change what the computer should do based on your actions with the pen. Click any of the actions in the selection box and then "settings" to change these actions
- Click the "Flicks" tab at the top of the screen. This menu allows you to change whether or not you wish to use navigational flicks with your tablet PC. Navigational flicks allow you to navigate the web or other Internet Explorer windows by flicking the pen or your finger in a certain direction. You can also select how sensitive the computer should be to your flicks. If it takes two or three flicks for the computer to react, you can change the sensitivity to "relaxed" to improve performance
- Click the "Handwriting" tab at the top of the screen. If you want the computer to learn your handwriting as you use it, leave "Use automatic learning" checked. If you do not want it to store data about your handwriting, choose the "Don't use automatic learning" option
- Click the "Touch" tab at the top of the screen. This menu lets you add and change how the computer reacts to touch. Select an action you want to change and click "settings." Click "OK" to close this menu
- Click the "Go to Input Panel Settings" link. This menu allows you to change how the text input panel reacts to virtually everything you do with it. You can select where it should appear on the screen, when it should open, if it should or should not guess what word you are writing, and even where the insert button appears on the screen
- Click "OK" twice to save your settings. Your tablet PC is now completely configured
- 1 x Tablte PC
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x Earphone
- 1 x Case
Spec Size 7" OS Android 2.2 Color white,black General Model T1 Brand Ritroid Spec Operation System Google Android 2.2 CPU Tech Qualcomm MSM7227-T 800MHz ARM11 Hard Drive Capacity 16GB RAM 512MB(RAM) Screen Type Capacitive Screen Resolution 800 X 480 Adapter Lithium-polymer battery Dimensions 196x11.5x124mm Video Formats MP4, 3GP, H263, H264 (depending on the player may bedownloaded) Audio Formats MP3, AAC, WAV, AMR, MIDII Ports SIM, TF Card, 3.5mm Audio , Mini USB Weight 330g G sensor Yes Wifi Yes 3G-external Yes Webcam 5.0 px Back Camera,VGA Front Camera Power Source Battery Capacity 3500 MAh Display Display Size 7 inch Packaging Package Included 1 x Tablte PC
1 x Charger
1 x USB Cable
1 x Manual
1 x Earphone
1 x Case
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||6 973 руб.||6 727 руб.||6 497 руб.||6 283 руб.||6 082 руб.|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
Bought this item on12-24-2011
- Pros: good price an then 3g gps ex ex . it have . but maybe real good is qualcomm pro.
- Cons: not
- Other Thoughts: good price an then 3g gps ex ex . it have . but maybe real good is qualcomm pro. but this prod. havent a website about update android ex ex . i wish china brand . because i didnt see to write on goog. this tablet
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on12-29-2011
- Other Thoughts: This tablet is great! I have been playing with it all day and have been downloading apps and customizing the menus, etc. The more I customize it, the more I love it!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on12-23-2011
- Other Thoughts: a nicely priced, well-built, maybe the best tablet option out there IMHO, that suffers from some software issues that will be hopefully resolved over time.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-18-2011
- Other Thoughts: I am very happy with this Best Tablet Computer. The outside bag is beautiful and useful! I WILL BUY ANOTHER IN FUTURE!
Was this review helpful?
from (KL, MY)
Bought this item on01-01-2012
- Pros: Built-in 3G network(a must for me). Traveling size. Long Standby power(with 3G, almost last for 1 day).
- Cons: So far no issue & everything works as I wanted.
- Other Thoughts: So far the most value for money 7" tab with 3G capability as I'm usually online on the go & need it for travel.
Was this review helpful?
20 DinoPoint™ gained for this post