Customers Also Bought
Window N90 Tablet PC
Rockchip RK2918, 1GHz, Cortex A8; GPU: GC800
1GB (DDR 3)
16GB Nand Flash
Capacitive Screen, IPS
1024 x 768px
Support TF card up to 32GB extended
Dual camera, back and front both are 2.0 Megapixel
Yes, 10 points touch
Support Flash 10.3
UMD, TXT, PDF, HTML, RTF, FB2...
Email and Browser
Yes, built in
Yes, 802.11 b/g/n
Not built in, support external 3G dongle: E1916, ZTE AC2736, HUAWEI E1750, HUAWEI EC122, HUAWEI EM770W
Up to 8~10 hours
Czech, Dansk, German, English, Spanish, Russian, French, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polski, Greek, Portuguese, Svenska, Turkey, Korean, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
File Manager, OfficeSuite, Google Search, Task Manager, Browser, Gallery, Android Webkit, Clock, Calculator, Calendar, iReader, Gmail...
244 x 189 x 9.6mm
1 x TF card slot
1 x MINI USB port
1 x 3.5mm Earphone port
How to Choose Tablet PC:
- Choose the form that best suits your need or working environment. There are three different forms of tablet PC to choose from and each has its own advantages and disadvantages
- Slate models are tablet PCs without dedicated keyboard. User inputs rely on handwriting recognition using the digitizer, touching the screen with your fingers or stylus. An external keyboard can be attached via wireless or USB connection if necessary
- Convertible models are tablet PCs that look like notebook computers with attached keyboard. The swivel hinge allows the screen to rotate 180 degrees and fold flat on top of the keyboard. It is usually heavier and larger than the slate models. It is also the most popular models today
- Hybrid models are tablet PCs that share the features of slate and convertible models. It uses a detachable keyboard which works like a convertible when attached. Although this model might become popular in the future, there are only few who make hybrid models today
- Choose the processor with enough speed and performance that can meet your needs. Take note that the number of options you have in terms of processor specs depends on the form of tablet PC that you chose. Since convertibles are the most popular, it has the widest range of processor options among the three forms.
- In terms of operating system, go with Microsoft Windows Tablet PC Edition (XP or Vista) since it is the operating system most tablet PCs used. Before getting an operating system other than Windows, ask the question and make your own research just to be sure it will work
- The battery life should at least last up to 4 hours since most of the time you will be working away from your table. This is very important especially if you plan to use the tablet PC in meetings
- No matter what kind of computer you use, memory (RAM) always plays an important role in its overall performance. The tablet PC that you will choose should have a minimum of 2GB, and more is better. Some tablet PC can be customized up to 8GB but it is not practical unless you have a more powerful processor than dual core
- If you have the option to choose between mechanical storage (Hard Disk Drive or HDD) and solid state drive (SSD), it is always better to go with solid state since it is quieter and requires less power to operate which can prolong battery life. Although it is more expensive, it is more reliable and lighter in weight compared to HDD which suits best on your tablet PC.
- Connectivity is as important as mobility. Choose the tablet PC that provides more connectivity which basically includes Wi-Fi or wireless connection, USB port, Video Output port, Bluetooth, and optical drive. You should get all the connectivity that a laptop has as much as possible
How Does the Tablet Work:
- Apply a Stimulus: Tablet PC's are best thought of as touch-screen PC's. Touch screens begin operation as soon as a stimulus is applied. Generally, touch screens can operate with the use of any stimulus, but some have specific stimuli. In the case of tablet PC's, this stimulus is generally a stylus pen.
- Change Electrical Field: Conductive and resistive metal plates, in the screen, act together to process where on the screen you touched. The plates each have a respective electrical field running through them. When pressure is applied, the plates meet in the exact same spot, and the electrical field alters. The computer recognizes this change in the electrical field as the beginning of an action and immediately starts processing the event.
- Determine Coordinates: The alteration of the electrical field, allows the computer processor to determine the coordinates of your touch. This allows the computer to know the exact location on the screen that you put your stylus. This is what causes the computer to select the proper file, or open the proper application, or even put your handwriting in the correct field.
- Translate Information: Once the computer has the coordinates of your touch, a special driver translates the impulse into something the computer's processor can understand. This is very similar in action to what happens when you click your mouse, or keyboard. You can add a keyboard to your tablet PC if you desire, and even add a mouse, though this does somewhat defeat the purpose of a touch-screen. Some people prefer to treat tablet PC's as standard PC's, and only use the touch screen when doing things like drawing, or writing quick notes.
- Complete the Action: The computer processes the translated information, and acts accordingly, whether it be a click, a slide, or writing. The entire process happens in a fraction of a second, allowing you to do multiple actions at once. For instance, double-clicking an application to open it, can be done with the speed and precision of using a standard mouse. The computer process both clicks independently, and is able to recognize the intent of the user.
- Hand Writing: The hand writing recognition feature of tablet PC's functions by converting the hand writing into an image. The computer logs this image, and then analyzes it. Any future writing is converted into an image, and checked against all the other images that have been stored and analyzed. This allows the computer to recognize what you are writing, for when it converts your hand writing into type
Touch Screen Tablet PC in Daily Life:
- 1 x Window N90 Tablet PC
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x Earphone
- 1 x Charger
General Model N90 Brand Window Spec Condition NEW Type Window N90 Tablet PC Features Features Operating System Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
CPU Rockchip RK2918
CPU Frequency 1Ghz
GPU Vivante GC800
RAM 1 GB
RAM Type DDR3
Internal Memory 16 GB
Card Reader microSD Card / TF Card 32GB Max.
Camera / Webcam Yes
Packaging Package Included 1 x Window N90 Tablet PC
1 x USB cable
1 x Earphone
1 x Charger
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||JPY￥ 29804||JPY￥ 28583|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?