Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Type Tactical Belt Material 1000D Features Features Reinforced threads and double-edge stitching for extra durability
Features quick release buckle
The heavy duty belt is the carry belt that elite officers and tactical units re
Packaging Package Included 1 x Outdoor Field Operation Game Tactical Belt
- Reinforced threads and double-edge stitching for extra durability
- Features quick release buckle
- The heavy duty belt is the carry belt that elite officers and tactical units rely on in the field
- The modern-design belt is sewn with reinforced threads
- Extra durability and strength
- It features a quick release buckle system that proves critical when you need fast access to your gun
- Features a quick release buckle and secure straps
- Adjustable range 76-120cm
- Material: 1000D
- Great for elite officers and tactical units rely on in the field, the Tactical Belt provide excellent performance for you! Reliable as it is, the Tactical Belt will be your best choice, do not miss it
- The Tactical Belts are well designed, features a quick release buckle system that proves critical when you need fast access to your gun
- The Tactical Utility Belt is made of high quality 1000D, with reinforced threads and double-edge stitching, the field operation belt is durable and reliable for long time use
- This Tactical Belt with wrist flexible design, use friendly. Great dexterity is allowed with this unique design. Features a quick release buckle and secure straps
Tactical Paintball Games:
Paintball players fire gel capsules at one another in simulated warfare battles. Many different sets of rules exist for the recreational sport. Tactical paintball games emphasizes more than eliminating enemy soldiers; these games offer additional methods of winning and key objectives. Some even allow players to return to battle at specific times, until a team secures the primary objective
- Capture the Flag: Capture the Flag takes the children's game to a new level as a tactical paintball game. Players square off on a paintball field with a single flag for each team. The game tasks each team with defending its own flag while securing that of the enemy squad. Teams score points any time they possess both their own flag and the enemy's flag in their starting location. The team with the most points at the end of a predetermined time period, or to reach a specific target score wins the battle. Some event organizers propose rules that allow eliminated players, those removed for receiving shots from enemy players, to return after each flag capture
- Bunker Assault: Bunker Assault is a timed match with two or more teams squaring off for control of a defensive position. Event organizers announce the duration of the assault prior to the match, as well as any reinforcement periods. Reinforcement periods provide a time when eliminated offensive troops may return to battle. Eliminated defensive troops do not receive reinforcements. The offensive team wins by eliminating all defenders. The defensive teams win by protecting the bunker until time expires
- Take and Hold: Take and Hold provides a more active tactical paintball variant. Players begin on opposing sides of a field with specific areas noted as key objectives for point-scoring. Judges score one point for every minute a team occupies the key objectives without an enemy invading the objective's area. Event organizers typically mark key objectives as large circles painted onto the ground. Matches commonly last five to ten minutes, with more time being allowed for larger teams or championship rounds
How to Size Men's Belts:
Measure a belt:
- you already have that fits well and has a belt buckle in a size you like. Place the end of the tape measure at the point where the buckle connects to the belt and measure along the belt to the hole you use when you buckle the belt
- Round this measurement to the nearest ½-inch increment and write it down
- Purchase a new size 30 belt to replace a belt between 28.5 and 30 inches; a size 32 belt to replace a belt between 30.5 and 32; a size 34 belt to replace a belt between 32.5 and 34; a size 36 belt to replace a belt between 34.5 and 36; a size 38 belt to replace a belt between 36.5 and 38 and a size 40 belt to replace a belt between 38.5 and 40
Measure the Waist:
- Wear a pair of pants that fit you well that have belt loops where you like to wear them
- Measure around your waist at the point where the belt loops encircle your waist
- Round up to the nearest inch and write down this measurement on paper
- Purchase a new size 30 belt for waist measurements between 28 and 29; a size 32 belt for measurements between 30 and 31; a size 34 belt for measurements between 32 and 33; a size 36 belt for measurements between 34 and 35; a size 38 belt for measurements between 36 and 37 and a size 40 belt for measurements between 38 and 39
How to Wear Men's Belts:
- Identify your occasion. A formal occasion, professional environment, or a semi-formal occasion will always call for a belt. Wear a leather or other classy material for less formal occasions. Select a cloth, or other variety of casual material for daily wear
- Choose a color for your belt. Wear a black belt with every black suit or dark colored pant. Match a brown belt to khaki or other variety of brown. Use your style judgment for other colors like white, navy blue, or greens to ensure that your belt complements your outfit rather than contrasts it. Wear any belt with jeans
- Wrap your belt through all belt loops on your pants, bringing the tail around your waist to the front. Secure you belt by placing the tail end into the buckle and securing with the metal prongs or fastener. Ensure that your belt is tight enough to keep your pants up, but loose enough so as to allow your waist to be uncompressed
- 1 x Outdoor Field Operation Game Tactical Belt
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 28.75||USD$ 27.11||USD$ 25.47||USD$ 23.29||USD$ 23.29|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.