Customers Also Bought
- This Paintball Tactical Mask provides complete protection of the face and neck, with adjustable elastic webbing
- This Tactical Mask with Goggles is not completely closed design, ventilation performance, no fog
- ABS plastic material composition, light weight, impact resistance, flexible and durable, long life
- Eye part of grid design, eye protection
- The each section of this Tactical Mask is removable, can be self-set
- Material: ABS
- Tactical Mask with Goggles for paintball games, ABS plastic constructed protector, another cool looking
- This full face mask is made of synthesis of high-strength ABS plastic material, light and hard. High Quality ultra-lightweight and extremely strong, durable and withstand high impact
- With goggles, shaped nose with an opening for easy breathing, and small holes at the mouth, the flexible material will form to your face, giving you a comfortable fit
- This full face mask gives you a wide field of vision and face protection with plenty of room to breath
- The air will be drained away at the overleaf of the mask when the breath against with the front of the full face mask
- Never worry about getting hit in the face anymore, feel safe
How to Choose a Paintball Mask:
- So you're starting paintball and need a mask. So many to choose from... What do you look for? Which ones are good? Well I'll help you!
- First, it's important to understand that this is the single most important piece of paintball equipment you will ever own so it deserves its own article.
- A mask (or goggles, whichever term you prefer) must be comfortable for you. It takes time to get used to wearing any mask but it's easier if it feels good on your face from the beginning.
- Finding a comfortable one isn't easy, as not everyone can just visit a local shop or field and try masks on at will. But the following guidelines should at least help you get closer to the mask of your dreams, regardless of where you purchase it from. At least you can always return it (unless it's purchased used).
- Now then, things you should look for
- - Anti-fog lens: you can't play if you can't see. The better masks will either have a thermal lens (a coating baked on the lens) or will have a dual-pane lens (2 layers separated by a foam lining). If it doesn't mention some kind of anti-fogging characteristic, keep shopping.
- - Field of view: better masks will advertise a range of peripheral vision in terms of degrees. For instance, the Dye I4 advertise 290° of vision (the most I've heard of). The more the better, as the more angles you can see means less chance of someone catching you off guard.
- - Medical requirements: not everyone can take a paintball shot to the head and be ok, either due to their own pain tolerance or medical reasons. For this reason, some masks offer more area protection than others. For instance, JT makes the Flex 8 Full Coverage, which covers everything except the back of your neck.
- Price! Masks can be as cheap as $20, but I'd recommend spending at least $80-100 for a high quality one.
How to Clean a Paintball Mask:
- If you play paintball, it is likely that sooner or later you will have your paintball mask get hit with paintball splatter or a full on hit. Here you will learn how to clean a paintball mask.
- With a soft cloth, wipe the paintball hit or splatter off as much as you can. Paint is oily, so you probably won't be able to get all of it off by just wiping. An old cotton t-shirt works good to clean a paintball mask with.
- Spray water on all the spots where the paint was. If paint got in the nooks and crannies of your paintball mask, keep spraying water on the spots until it is flushed out. If you let it dry it makes cleaning the paint off harder, so get it off while the paint is still wet.
- Take your soft cloth and wipe it off the water. Make sure you use a clean rag or at least a clean spot on your rag to wipe it up, otherwise you will smear the paint around again.
- If you have time and want to really get your paintball mask clean, take off the visor (if your mask has one)and the lens. Every brand of mask has the lens remove differently, so follow the instructions that came with your mask.
- With the lens and visor removed, spray the spots you missed on your paintball mask and then wipe it off with your cloth.
- 1 x Protective ABS Paintball Tactical Mask
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 18.54||USD$ 17.39||USD$ 16.23||USD$ 14.69|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.