Customers Also Bought
- The charm bracelet is elegant that looks very stylish for any occasion
- Charm Bracelet can combine to emphasize your personal style and taste
- Mixing modern and sophisticated, this stylish bracelet will easily become a fashion favorite for her
- It is a must for anyone that likes charm bracelets
- This pretty link bracelet features charms tag. The bracelet is crafted of shimmering sterling silver and secures with a convenient toggle clasp
- The effect is stunning, grab this as a thoughtful gift for a friend, or pick one up for yourself
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver
- Size: 19cm/7.5in(Chain Length)
- This heavy gauge sterling silver tag bracelet is a luster of 925 sterling sliver. Surely the finest on the Internet, overstock 925 sterling sliver also has the matching necklace. Every room you walk into will know you have designer taste with this heavy gauge sterling silver tag bracelet
- Beautiful and distinctive, the 925 Sterling Silver Tag Bracelet is a very special gift for kids
How to Protect a 925 Sterling Silver Plated Chain:
- Dip the chain into the dip cleaner. Do not leave the chain in too long, or the silver plating may be damaged. Use only the shortest exposure time necessary to the chemicals in the cleaner for silver-plated jewelry, because the dip may remove small amounts of silver in the plating.
- Rinse chain under warm running water. Remove any trace of cleaner
- Polish with cloth. Use a lengthwise motion, not a circular motion, which could cause scratches. Do not overpolish. Silver-plated jewelry should be polished gently and just enough to clean and remove tarnish from the surface. Overpolishing will remove some of the silver plating from the surface.
- Bracelets are made of many different materials, including metals, hemp, stone, twine, gems, stones, organic materials and rubber. Bracelets vary in cost depending on the materials and time that went into making them. There are also several different types of fasteners on a bracelet. Different bracelets can be placed over the wrist via clasp, tie, slipping over the hand or even lightly slapping the bracelet on the wrist.
- Varying in size, bracelets can be purchased pre-made or custom made, depending on the type of bracelet one wishes to purchase as well as the amount of money one wishes to spend. Special bracelets are made just to fit young women and girls. Generally, bracelets get in the way of daily activities if they have extraneous materials hanging off of them, and a bracelet too large for the wearer could easily slip off of the hand. One should always purchase a bracelet with the size of the wearer in mind.
- The history of Egyptian bracelets is as old as 5000 BCE. Starting with materials like bones, stones and woods to serve religious and spiritual interests. From the National Geographic Society, the Scarab Bracelet is one of the most recognized symbols of ancient Egypt. The scarab represented rebirth and regeneration. Carved scarabs were worn as jewelry and wrapped into the linen bandages of mummies. Myth told of the scarab god, Khepri, pushing the sun across the sky.
- In Bulgaria there is a tradition called Martenitsa, which sometimes involves tying a red and white string around the wrist to please Baba Marta in order for spring to come sooner.
- In some parts of India, the number and type of bangles worn by a woman denotes her marital status.
- Taken in the plural, bracelets is often used as slang for handcuffs.
Types of bracelets:
- The use of colored silicone rubber as a material for producing sports bracelets was popularized by Nike and Lance Armstrong through the Yellow Livestrong wristband starting in May 2004. Their success has led to the silicone bracelet becoming a low cost tool for various awareness, information, and charity campaigns. This can be likened to the use of awareness ribbons for similar purposes. These bracelets are also known as "baller id bands", "wristbands" or "baller bands".
- The in-line thin diamond bracelet that features a symmetrical pattern of diamonds is called a tennis bracelet. According to Diamond Bug, in 1987 Chris Evert, the former World No. 1 woman tennis player and the winner of 18 Grand Slam singles titles, was playing in the U.S. Open. She was wearing an elegant, light in-line diamond bracelet, made by jeweler-to-the-stars George Bedewi, which accidentally broke and the match was interrupted to allow Chris to recover her precious diamonds. The "tennis bracelet" incident sparked a new name for the item and sparked a huge jewelry trend. Tennis bracelets continued to be worn by various tennis stars like Serena Williams and Gabriela Sabatini, and Diana Kerrison.
- A charm bracelet is an item of jewelry worn around the wrist. It carries personal charms: decorative pendants or trinkets which are signifiers of important things in the wearer's life. In recent history, Italian charm bracelets have become trendy. While traditional charms dangle, Italian charms feature individual pieces soldered flat onto the surface of the link.
- Bracelets that are in solid form, usually some metal, are referred to as bangles or bangle bracelets. They can be smooth, textured or set with stones. In India, glass bangles are common. Made from ordinary glass that is about 1/4 - 1/8 inch in width, they are worn in groups so that arm movement causes them to make a pleasant sound rather like the clinking of wind chimes.
- Functional bangle This is a new use for a very old thing. A spring closing type of bangle is used as both an adornment and a handy clip to hang things from. Marketed as a handbag hanger.
- In the late 1980s and early 1990s, "slap bracelets" -- flat, felt-covered metal strips that curved around one's wrist when gently hit against it-were a popular fad. Often adorned with neon colors and vivid graphics, these bracelets could be found at inexpensive retailers. A rumor emerged that "slap bracelets" caused injury and thus fell out of style.
- Beaded bracelet: Bracelets made from beads are fairly common in Southwestern American Indian jewelry lore. They are often multi-colored beads .Single colour also appeal
- Bracelets made from connecting or linking various or similar components or jewelry findings. Link bracelets can be made of a variety of materials included metals and gemstones.
- Karma Bracelets: Bracelets made from wood beads and may contain various charms. Associated with bringing good luck and good karma to those who wear it.
- In Latin America: In Latin America, Azabache Bracelets are worn to protect against the Mal de ojo, or evil eye. The evil eye is believed to result of excessive admiration or envious looks by others. Having newborn babies wear an azabache (a gold bracelet or necklace with a black or red coral charm in the form of a fist), is believed to protect them from the evil eye.
- Gold and silver jewelry will naturally oxidized black, do not wear it when bathing. If oxide black, Wipe it with toothpaste
- 1 x Charming 925 Sterling Silver Tag Bracelet
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 9.00||USD$ 8.96||USD$ 8.92||USD$ 8.87|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?