Customers Also Bought
- Transducer Principle: Condenser
- Directivity Characteristic: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 30Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity: -35dB±3dB (0dB=1V/Pa at1kHz)
- Output Impedance: 200Ω±30% (at 1kHz)
- Load Impedance: ≥1000Ω
- Equivalent Noise Level: ≤22dB A (IEC 581-5)
- Max. Input SPL: 140dB (THD ≤1.0% at 1kHz)
- Microphone Output Connector: XLRM
- Power Requirement: 48V Phantom Power
- Body Dimensions: 54 x 128mm/2.2 x 5in(Dia. x L)
- Ugged and durable metal construction Recording Microphone
- Wide frequency response range and high sensitivity
- The Professional Recording Microphone is suitable for high SPL environments
- WPH Restrain 180°TM 3-layer wire mesh for eliminating low frequency noise such as breathing,wind
- Professional shock mount for reducing the mechanical noise
- Full range of accessories for for convenient use
- The T S Recording Microphone is suitable for recording, broadcasting, on-stage performance
- Top quality back electret condenser transducer, suitable for high SPL environments, high sensitivity and low self noise
- Professional shock mount for reducing the mechanical noise, full range of accessories for for convenient use
How to Use a Microphone to Record Speech:
- Use a unidirectional microphone with a PA system, for dictation, broadcasting or other situations where you only want to pick up an individual voice
- Consider using a unidirectional, cardioid or stereo microphone for interviewing
- Choose an omnidirectional mike for recording lectures or meetings. Aim the microphone at the speaker during a lecture
- Use a lavaliere (clip-on) microphone when you need to have your hands available and aren't using a podium
- Follow the instructions in your manual for placing the microphone the proper distance from the speaker
- Move the microphone closer to the speaker if the sound is hollow or it sounds like the speaker is in a tunnel. Test the sound on the PA system or make a brief test recording to determine the best distance
- Pull the microphone farther away from the speaker if the sound is distorted
- Keep the microphone away from computers, heat and air ducts, electrical devices not related to its use, and fluorescent lights
- Maintain a distance between the microphone and PA (or computer) speakers to avoid feedback
- Set the microphone level as high as possible without distorting (exceeding 100 VU or going into the red on a recording meter) or causing feedback
- Use a windscreen to prevent unwanted sounds ("p" sounds making an unpleasant popping noise) and hissing ("s" sounds making a sibilant, hissing noise)
- Test the microphone and sound system before speeches or presentations
- Use a magnetically shielded microphone with a computer
- Employ a close-talk microphone (one that is built into a headset) for word processing with voice-recognition software. If a microphone is included with the software, use it
- Use a close-talk or stick-on microphone for computer command and control
- 1 x Microphone
- 1 x Audio Output Line
- 1 x Audio Input Line
- 1 x Carry Case
- 1 x Shock Mount
- 1 x Microphone Windproof Foam
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 1 x Tripod Bracket
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 62.93||USD$ 60.99||USD$ 59.06||USD$ 56.47|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.