- Flower pattern and halter designs are very beautiful and makes you sexy
- The halter tankini swimwear is made of high quality nylon and spandex, comfortable to wear and soft to touch
- Enjoy your swimming day with this halter tankini swimwear
- Two piece swimwear will bring more fun, laughter to your daily life
- The halter tankini swimwear great fit for year round use
- Also an ideal gift choice for friends or lover
- Coating Material: 82% Nylon & 18% Spandex
- Lining Material: 92% Nylon & 8% Spandex
- Two piece flower tankini swimwear can absorb sweat and let the skin breathe
- Flower pattern top with bowtie in the front makes this halter tankini swimwear more beautiful
- You can own this halter tankini swimwear for yourself while swimming or relax yourself on the beach
How to Measure:
Size in Detail:
70A 70B 75A
75A 75B 80A
80A 80B 85A
- Because the display and optical reasons, the fabric colors shown in the picture may be biased with the actual color of goods
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
- The size detail bases on "Help/Buying Guide/Conversion Reference"
- Flush by clear water below 30℃ after use
- Do not bleach or use any bleaching laundry products
- Remove swimwear from the water, gently squeeze excess water (never twist or wring the swimwear)
- Please wash the inside of the swimwear, not the outside of the fabric directly
- Lay a towel out on a flat surface and lay the swimwear flat on top of the towel to air dry
- Do not place the swimwear in the sun as this may cause fading
Swimwear Maintenance Instruction:
- Heat Is Bad: To keep elasticity and toughness of the fabric, no exposure to sunlight directly while hang up. To avoid color fading or deterioration, do not keep it at airless (as plastic bag) or high-temperature (as car trunk) places while it's moistened. Open a window or turn on a fan to speed up drying. Wet cloth will develop a musty odor if not dried quickly in warm weather
- After a Swim, Rinse: Whether in an ocean, swimming pool or hot tub, salt, chlorine and bromine will eat away at the fabric. So wash your swimwear immediately after finish swim
- Tanning: Tan before you swim. That way your suit remains dry, so the sun won't cause as much damage to the material
How to Choose the Right Swimwear:
- Short Torso: If your body is short in proportion to your legs, you will want a swimwear that gives the impression of litheness. Try a bikini with a halter-top to emphasize the bust and shoulders
- Long Torso: To give the impression of long legs, try a one-piece swimwear or bikini with high-cut legs. High-cut legs shorten the torso and lengthen the legs
- Pear Shape: To flatter a pear shape, try pairing an eye-catching bikini or tankini top with subdued bottoms in a dark color. This type of swimwear will draw attention toward your more appealing characteristics. Also, moderation is best when it comes to bottom coverage. However, boy shorts and over-coverage make your lower half look bigger, so will tiny pieces.
- Large Bust: For a large bust, look for a straight across cut at the top of your swimwear with wide set straps to minimize your bust. Also, be sure to try a bikini top with an underwire and a thick chest band for extra support. A thick chest band will prevent jiggling so that the bra stays where it should be
- Small Bust: To add curves and subtle cleavage to a small bust, look for a bikini top with triangle-shaped cups and a tie-front. These features will add shape and the appearance of size to your small bust
- Plus Size: If you have fair to average skin and want an overall minimizing effect, look for swimwear in darker colors in a plus size, such as black, deep red and blue. And if you are darker-skinned, a bright bikini will in fact be more flattering. To accentuate curves in a one-piece, look for a fitted swimwear with a defined waist and a high percentage of lycra/spandex. A high-cut leg will also slim your legs and hips. Avoid string bikinis, strapless and other skimpy items
- Round or Flabby Stomach: Please choose a comfy tankini, or perhaps a 1- piece with a thick band that emphasizes your waist, with pleating going down from it to the hips. Another great way to make your stomach look smaller is to wear a brightly coloured bottom with a takini top that starts at the same bright color and fades into a darker shade at the stomach
Removing Sand From a Bathing Suit:
Getting sand out of your bathing suit is a dilemma that most beach lovers face frequently. Most sunbathers would like to quickly toss their swimsuit into the washing machine to remove sand embedded in their swimwear. Unfortunately, after attempts of machine washing to remove the sand, damage to your suit is the ultimate result. If you've tried to remove sand from your bathing suit and failed, follow these steps to keep the beach out of your suit and turn your sand-removing frown upside down
- Rinse your suit in cold water. Fill a tub with cold water. Place your bathing suit in the basin and let it soak for 10 minutes. Gently remove the water from your swim wear. Rinsing the suit will remove any extra debris before you attempt the next step
- Lay the suit flat to dry on a towel. Drying the suit allows the sand to be removed easily. Find a cool dry place for the suit to dry. Do not place the bathing suit in direct sunlight to dry. The sun could cause your swim wear to fade
- Shake the sand off the dry swimsuit. After the suit is completely dry attempt to shake the suit vigorously to remove the sand. Use a dry towel to rub the sand off the suit to remove any leftover sand on the garment. Do not use a brush or harsh surface to get rid of the sand. Bathing suit material has a tendency to stretch and pull easily if it is scrubbed too hard
- Wash the suit in lukewarm soapy water. To remove any odors and dirt from your bathing suit, hand-washing is required. Fill the basin with water and a mild detergent. Add 1 tsp. of detergent per gallon of water. Wash and rinse the swimsuit until it is clean. Repeat Step 2 and lay the garment down on a flat surface to dry
- Repeat Steps 1 through 4 until no sand remains in the bathing suit. Sand removal may require you to repeat the first four steps at least twice. But it is better to take meticulous care to remove the sand by hand, than risk stretching or discoloring your suit by throwing your swimsuit into the washer and dryer for a fast cleaning
- 1 x Tankini Swimwear Set
Spec Condition New Type Swimwear Compatibility Women Material 82% Nylon & 18% Spandex(Coating)
92% Nylon & 8% Spandex(Lining)
Features Features The design of this is very beautiful and makes you sexy
Comfortable to wear and soft to touch
Enjoy your swimming day with this swimsuit
They will bring more fun, l
Packaging Package Included 1 x Tankini Swimwear Set
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 17.88||USD$ 16.88||USD$ 16.00||USD$ 15.20||USD$ 14.48|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
Bought this item on03-29-2011
- Other Thoughts: I have small breasts and halter Tankini Swimwear fits to the body pushes up my small boobs and gives it some cleavage. I do have to lose weight, I don't look perfect in it, however, I couldn't have asked for a better Cutout Bikini Swimwear. It arrived nicely packaged and in a decent time frame.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on04-18-2011
- Other Thoughts: Cute and Comfortable, True to size!! Very sexy 2 piece swimwear!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on12-15-2010
- Other Thoughts: I love this halter Tankini Swimwear, it fits very sexy, and looks great. I'm really happy with it, it's sexy and fits well. Shipped really fast too!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on01-05-2011
- Other Thoughts: I loved it!! It is fully Lined, the whole thing! Excellent quality, nice material. You can feel the quality.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on02-17-2011
- Other Thoughts: Fit me everywhere great except for the boob area. Really sexy bathing suit, though.
Was this review helpful?