Customers Also Bought
- Tank Model Material: Schomburg Plastic
- Tank Model Power Source: 1 x 4.8V 400mAh battery
- Remote Control Power Source: 2 x 1.5V AA batteries
- First Charging Time: 8 hours
- Charging Time: 4-5 hours
- Using Time: 15-20 minutes
- Remote Control Distance: 10.0m/32.8ft
- Total Model Size: 39.0 x 13.0 x 30.0cm/15.4 x 5.1 x 11.8in(L x W x H)
- The emplacement of remote control tank model can turn 300°
- RC tank model is specially designed for two children to play at one time
- The gun barrel of our RC tank model can moves up and down
- Our remote control tank model has infrared system and vital force indicator
- Remote control tank model with light has sound of the cannon and emmagee
- Our RC tank model can auto play if the remote control don't give a instruction after 10 seconds
- Our RC tank model is full of interesting, and easy to attract children attention
- It can overcome obstacles with ease and is durable
- This remote control tank toy is almost the same shape as the real tank
- Full function remote control; the RC tank can forward, backward, turn left/right, and turret can up, down, turn left/right
- The RC tank model can fight with each other with the infrared light
- This RC tank model can be a good gift for the children or friends
- This remote control tank can provide the best handling, most durable shell, and easiest driving off on the road
- The remote control tank can be operated smoothly and freely
How to Drive an RC Tank:
Driving RC (remote controlled) vehicles is a hobby activity that is becoming more popular as these grown up toys become more affordable and simple to use. This article will give you some ideas about how a remote controlled tank is operated
- Choose a tank. Realistic scale models of many different tanks are available, from the old Tigers and Shermans of World War II, to the most modern mobile armor in the world today. The price is depending on the features and quality of your selection
- Find a suitable location for your outing. Firm clean ground with some contours and plenty of open space is your best choice for learning the ropes of this sport. Grass and weeds can jam the tracks of your vehicle, and soft, sandy soil will cause trouble with the gears that drive them
- Charge your batteries. This step doesn't apply to fuel operated RC vehicles, and this topic focuses on electrically operated models. For vehicles with rechargeable batteries, make sure the first charge is complete before disconnecting the charger. Note that some RC vehicles operate on alkaline batteries, but because they use a lot of power, buying rechargeable batteries in the appropriate size is recommended for these
- Install the battery in the remote controller. These are usually transistor batteries, and because the power drain on the controller is relatively small, using a quality, disposable battery for this purpose is not cost prohibitive
- Set your tank in a level, open area. This will allow you to get the feel for the controls. Most tank controllers have two small joysticks for steering, and they may take a little getting used to
- Push the steering/drive controls forward slowly at the same time. The tank should begin to roll along. Operate in a straight line for a little while to get the hang of straight travel and to develop a sense of the vehicle's speed. Many of these travel at deceptively fast speeds
- Turn the tank by pulling the joystick on the side you are turning toward back, doing so slowly to begin with. This should cause the track on turning side to travel at a slower speed than the opposite track, causing the tank to begin to turn. Pulling the stick back beyond the neutral point on the control will cause that track to counter-rotate, spinning the tank in a realistic motion. Pulling both sticks backward at the same time will cause the tank to reverse its direction of travel
- Become familiar with the other functions of your tank. Most have a rotating turret, and may have separate joysticks for turning it, or two buttons, one for clockwise, the other, counterclockwise rotation
- Check other operations your tank can perform. Some fire laser beams for playing high-tech laser label with other RC machines, some fire plastic shells or soft air bullets. Setting targets for these guns makes the process more interesting, and increases the skill you will acquire for your hobby
- Practice climbing and circumventing obstacles with your tank. Depending on the power of the drive motors, you may be able to climb steep grades, cross very rough terrain, or sprint quickly across open areas
- Clean the tank's tracks and gears when you are finished. Make sure all power switches are in the off position, and remove batteries so they can be recharged for the next outing
- Leave your battleground clean when you are finished. It is always preferable to leave it cleaner than you found it
- Keep the tank and controller clean and dry
- Fully charge the batteries soon after each use
- Batteries may become very hot after hard use, allow them to cool before removing
- Keep the controller and tank dry for long use
How to Control an R/C Tank With a Laptop:
- Playing with remote-controlled tanks is a rewarding pastime. Normally an R/C tank is controlled by broadcasting commands with a radio frequency remote. However, if you download an R/C remote program you can plug your remote into your laptop's audio port and control it directly from your laptop. This will give you the ability to use your laptop to control your tank or any other R/C vehicle. The only piece of extra equipment that you will need to purchase is a regular male to male audio plug
- Click on the Linux R/C program. Click on the save button, and save the file to your desktop
- Plug one end of the audio cable into the buddy/trainer port of your remote control, and the other end into the speaker port on your laptop
- Run your Linux emulator on your laptop. Then press "Enter." This will extract the file. Type "Run ppm.exe" and press "Enter."
- Drag the indicator on each of the eight channels displayed on the PPM program. An R/C tank will use two channels, one for each tread; other R/C vehicles will use more channels. Find out which of the 2 channels out of the 8 displayed control your treads. By dragging the channel indicator to the right it will increase the signal to the specified tank tread and control your tank
- This product does not include the batteries
- 2 x RC Tanks
- 2 x Tank Batteries
- 2 x Chargers
- 2 x Remote Controls
- 1 x User Manual
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 28.32||USD$ 27.52||USD$ 26.72||USD$ 25.65|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.