Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Type CD Player Size 20 x 15.5 x 6.5cm/7.9 x 6.1 x 2.6in(W x H x T) Material Plastic Parameters
Output Power: 1W x 2
Speaker: 3.8cm Cone
Rated Voltage: 220V
Rated Power: 9W
Power Source Power Source Input: 220V-50Hz, Output: 9.0V 800mA Features Features This Hello Kitty CD player can play CDR or CDRW disk
Support AM/FM Radio function
Hello Kitty pattern and heart pattern on the shell make this Hello kitty radio very cute
Packaging Package Included 1 x CD Player
1 x Power Supply
1 x Manual
- Output Power: 1W x 2
- Size: 20 x 15.5 x 6.5cm/7.9 x 6.1 x 2.6in(W x H x T)
- Speaker: 3.8cm Cone
- Rated Voltage: 220V
- Rated Power: 9W
- Frequency Range: FM: 87.5MHz-108MHz, AM: 522KHz - 1620KHz
- Color: Pink & White
- CD Capacity: 1CD
- SNR: 60dB
- Dynamic Range: 60dB
- Speaker Impedance: 8Ω
- Power: Input: 220V-50Hz, Output: 9.0V 800mA
- Function Consumption: 9W (operation), 2.5W or less (out of standby)
- Material: Plastic
- This Hello Kitty CD player can play CDR or CDRW disk
- Support AM/FM Radio function
- Hello Kitty pattern and heart pattern on the shell make this Hello kitty radio very cute
- Low energy consumption is very environmental
- Girls and kids will love the appearance of this Hello Kitty CD player
- You can use it as a CD player, a radio as well as a Hello Kitty Clock
- Enjoy your leisure life with this Hello Kitty CD player
- This is a good gift as well as a helpful and useful personal collection
- Appearance of this mini CD player is very cute and fresh
- You can put a CDR or CDRW music disk in it can listen to the music
- Check out the function buttons of this Hello Kitty CD player
- You can chek the back view of this Hello Kitty CD player
- This is the clock functon of this Hello Kitty patter mini CD player
How to Fix a CD Player When It Won't Play
- Although CDs are still the preferred method of audio distribution, CD players are quickly being phased out in lieu of MP3 players. If your old CD player stops working, it might be a little panic-inducing, but fear not. If the CD player turns on but does not play CDs, then the problem is not with the power cord or the circuity (which are generally more expensive to repair rather than fix) but with the lens. There are several troubleshooting steps that you can take to fix a CD player when it won't play.
- Remove excess dust from the CD player. Dust is the number one enemy of electronics, and it can corrode even the most resilient device. Make sure to dust in between buttons, knobs, power cord(s) and audio-out ports. Note: use a dry duster, as moisture will harm your CD player further.
- Use a disk-based lens cleaner to remove ground in dust or dirt from the CD player's lens. These lens cleaners look like a regular CDs, but have specially-made bushes on the reverse side that gently remove excess dirt from the CD-reading lens. Simply put the CD in your player, and press the "Play" button to clean the lens. Do not run the cleaner more than once, as excess brushing can cause scratches on the lens.
- Polish the lens. Use a glass or eyeglass cleaning solution and a lint-free cloth to gently polish the reading lens. Clean it by using a low amount of pressure and softly polishing the lens and its surrounding area using soft, circular motions. Do this for about a minute or two and then allow the player to sit for a few minutes before trying to play a CD.
How to Strengthen FM Radio Reception
- If you're familiar with fixing your TV's reception, you'll be a natural with an FM radio. FM reception is affected by the same things that affect television signal reception--the quality of your antenna, the strength of the signal you're trying to receive, and any obstacles between your antenna and the transmitter.
- If you don't have an antenna connected to your FM receiver, purchase a simple dipole antenna--a simple T-shape flexible wire-- and connect it to the FM antenna inputs on the receiver. Because FM signals are directional, you'll want to experiment with the positioning of the wire to find the best reception of the station you're trying to receive.
- If you're still not getting a good signal, try an indoor amplified antenna, which you'll find at an electronics store. Don't buy one unless you get a guarantee that you can return it for full credit if it doesn't solve your reception problems.
- If your signal is weak because you live a long way from the transmitter, install an outside antenna and mount it as high as is practical. If you're primarily interested in getting signals from one station or from a group of stations in one direction, get a directional antenna and point it toward the transmitters.
- If you're using a portable FM radio where the only antenna is the power cord, stretch the cord as straight as possible and experiment with positioning again.
- Temporarily switch to monaural mode to improve a weak signal on an FM receiver.
- 1 x CD Player
- 1 x Power Supply
- 1 x Manual
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 70.55||USD$ 68.57||USD$ 66.58||USD$ 63.93|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.