Customers Also Bought
- Output Power: 1W x 2
- Size: 20 x 15.5 x 6.5cm/7.9 x 6.1 x 2.6in(W x H x T)
- Speaker: 3.8cm Cone
- Rated Voltage: 220V
- Rated Power: 9W
- Frequency Range: FM: 87.5MHz-108MHz, AM: 522KHz - 1620KHz
- Color: Pink & White
- CD Capacity: 1CD
- SNR: 60dB
- Dynamic Range: 60dB
- Speaker Impedance: 8Ω
- Power: Input: 220V-50Hz, Output: 9.0V 800mA
- Function Consumption: 9W (operation), 2.5W or less (out of standby)
- Material: Plastic
- This Hello Kitty CD player can play CDR or CDRW disk
- Support AM/FM Radio function
- Hello Kitty pattern and heart pattern on the shell make this Hello kitty radio very cute
- Low energy consumption is very environmental
- Girls and kids will love the appearance of this Hello Kitty CD player
- You can use it as a CD player, a radio as well as a Hello Kitty Clock
- Enjoy your leisure life with this Hello Kitty CD player
- This is a good gift as well as a helpful and useful personal collection
- Appearance of this mini CD player is very cute and fresh
- You can put a CDR or CDRW music disk in it can listen to the music
- Check out the function buttons of this Hello Kitty CD player
- You can chek the back view of this Hello Kitty CD player
- This is the clock functon of this Hello Kitty patter mini CD player
How to Fix a CD Player When It Won't Play
- Although CDs are still the preferred method of audio distribution, CD players are quickly being phased out in lieu of MP3 players. If your old CD player stops working, it might be a little panic-inducing, but fear not. If the CD player turns on but does not play CDs, then the problem is not with the power cord or the circuity (which are generally more expensive to repair rather than fix) but with the lens. There are several troubleshooting steps that you can take to fix a CD player when it won't play.
- Remove excess dust from the CD player. Dust is the number one enemy of electronics, and it can corrode even the most resilient device. Make sure to dust in between buttons, knobs, power cord(s) and audio-out ports. Note: use a dry duster, as moisture will harm your CD player further.
- Use a disk-based lens cleaner to remove ground in dust or dirt from the CD player's lens. These lens cleaners look like a regular CDs, but have specially-made bushes on the reverse side that gently remove excess dirt from the CD-reading lens. Simply put the CD in your player, and press the "Play" button to clean the lens. Do not run the cleaner more than once, as excess brushing can cause scratches on the lens.
- Polish the lens. Use a glass or eyeglass cleaning solution and a lint-free cloth to gently polish the reading lens. Clean it by using a low amount of pressure and softly polishing the lens and its surrounding area using soft, circular motions. Do this for about a minute or two and then allow the player to sit for a few minutes before trying to play a CD.
How to Strengthen FM Radio Reception
- If you're familiar with fixing your TV's reception, you'll be a natural with an FM radio. FM reception is affected by the same things that affect television signal reception--the quality of your antenna, the strength of the signal you're trying to receive, and any obstacles between your antenna and the transmitter.
- If you don't have an antenna connected to your FM receiver, purchase a simple dipole antenna--a simple T-shape flexible wire-- and connect it to the FM antenna inputs on the receiver. Because FM signals are directional, you'll want to experiment with the positioning of the wire to find the best reception of the station you're trying to receive.
- If you're still not getting a good signal, try an indoor amplified antenna, which you'll find at an electronics store. Don't buy one unless you get a guarantee that you can return it for full credit if it doesn't solve your reception problems.
- If your signal is weak because you live a long way from the transmitter, install an outside antenna and mount it as high as is practical. If you're primarily interested in getting signals from one station or from a group of stations in one direction, get a directional antenna and point it toward the transmitters.
- If you're using a portable FM radio where the only antenna is the power cord, stretch the cord as straight as possible and experiment with positioning again.
- Temporarily switch to monaural mode to improve a weak signal on an FM receiver.
- 1 x CD Player
- 1 x Power Supply
- 1 x Manual
Spec Condition New Type CD Player Size 20 x 15.5 x 6.5cm/7.9 x 6.1 x 2.6in(W x H x T) Material Plastic Parameters
Output Power: 1W x 2
Speaker: 3.8cm Cone
Rated Voltage: 220V
Rated Power: 9W
Power Source Power Source Input: 220V-50Hz, Output: 9.0V 800mA Features Features This Hello Kitty CD player can play CDR or CDRW disk
Support AM/FM Radio function
Hello Kitty pattern and heart pattern on the shell make this Hello kitty radio very cute
Packaging Package Included 1 x CD Player
1 x Power Supply
1 x Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 70.62||USD$ 68.65||USD$ 66.69||USD$ 64.06|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.