Customers Also Bought
- Digital tattoo power -cyclone 360 LCD display (include clip cord and footswitch) adjustable voltage, plug fit for different country
- The tattoo machine power supply including the footswitch, plug, clip cord
- Good Tattoo Needle performance at dissipate heat
- Tattoo power supply allows you to fine tune any gun. It shows 3 crucial settings voltage, speed of machine, duty cycle
- Tattoo power supply has the precision breadboard and high-tech electronic components
- Include one foot switch, clip cord, and power plug, comes to a tattoo machine supply set
- This tattoo power supply will be your best choice
- The professional Tattoo Supply come with 1 high quality clip cord and 2 stainless steel grips
- Stylish and high quality professional tattoo kits have a black colored carrying case with lock & keys
- 1 great quality power supply, work under 110/240V
- The tattoo machine kits provide different power plugs and cords to fit your country
- 8 different size stainless steel tips
- 50 high quality pre made sterile tattoo needles: the sizes from round liner 3,5,7,9; round shader 5,7,9; magnum 5,7,9; 5 for each size
- The complete tattoo kits have 20 colors (1/2oz) of great quality tattoo inks
- Tattoo Kit Size: 310 x 250 x 130mm/12.2 x 9.8 x 5.1in(L x W x H)
- The professional tattoo kits include various tattoo tools to meet your need. You can even do the DIY tattoo all by yourself
- Plugs and cords. Made of good material and enough kinds for this kit, you can fully enjoy the tattoo fun brought by this machine kit
- Excellent workmanship grips. This tattoo machine kits help you get whatever tattoos you want and makes you outstanding in the parties or any carnival
- The professional tattoo kits complete 20 kinds of inks to make the colorful tattoo pattern, plenty of choices
Join the Tattoo Club to Make You Attractive:
How to Become a Tattoo Artist:
- If you decide you want to become an tattoo artist. it is more than just ordering a tattoo kit through a tattoo magazine, or website. or even your friends allowing you to start experimental tattoos on them! The art of tattooing, is an ancient art form, with a set of rules that must be understood fully if you are going to succeed as an tattoo artist.
- If you fail to understand and respect these rules, this will not only result in a botched up piece of art work, but the results can often lead to the transmission of deadly diseases, followed by lawsuits, that could invariably run into millions of dollars. Remember, you do not want to have a bad reputation as a 'scratcher' when you first start out!
- It takes a great deal of time, effort, and money to become a tattoo artist. However, it does help if you have some training in art, or you are good at drawing. This enables you to have an understanding of form and colour technology. The positive side is that, tattooing is an art that can be learned without formal training, and contrary to popular opinion, there are still a few tattooing artists out there who are willing to take on an apprentice, and teach an eager student how to become a tattoo artist.
- Training can last from a few months, to a few years, depending on the ability of the student. As with all forms of art training, you have to be able to understand about form and colour, shading, line drawing etc. By mastering these principles, you will surely succeed.
- There are also a number of self training DVD's now available throughout the internet, on the subject of 'how to become a tattoo artist'
- 4 x Tattoo Machines
- 2 x Color Alloy Grips
- 2 x Stainless Steel Grips
- 8 x Needle Tips
- 1 x Power Supply
- 1 x Foot Switch
- 1 x Clip Cord
- 20 x Tattoo Inks
- 1 x Tattoo Ink Shelf
- 50 x Tattoo Ink Cups
- 50 x Tattoo Needles
- 36 x Disposable Tips
- 2 x Disposable Grips
- 1 x Pack of Needle Mats
- 1 x Pack of Rubber Bands
- 1 x Pack of Grommets
- 1 x Adjust Tool Pack
- 2 x Anti-scar Creams
- 1 x VCD
- 1 x Practice Tattoo Skin
- 2 x Pieces of Decalcomania Paper
- 1 x Aluminum Alloy Box
- What does your tattoo say about you?
- Why do folks choose to have their skin injected with foreign pigment by a pulsing needle that penetrates the skin around 50 to 3,000 times per minute?
- From http://blog.al.com/entertainment-times/2010/08/what_does_your_tattoo_say_abou.html
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 65.77||USD$ 64.50||USD$ 63.23||USD$ 61.55|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.