Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Type Tattoo Machine Features Features Stable performance, using line speed cutting technology and the latest techniques coil
Professional Tattoo Machine is easy and comfortable to use
Professional Tattoo Machine with Balanced, high-strength, low-vibration frame
Professional Tattoo Machine is Tight-tolerance, low-resistance upgraded hardware
Best Tattoo Machine is Heavy-duty, carbon-steel hex screws with composite insulators
Smooth & powerful operation
Use your imagination and adapt the design to suit the time of day, season, audience, or mood
It is a personalized product, DIY makes you unique
With it, you look very attractive
Packaging Package Included 1 x Tattoo Machine
- Stable performance, using line speed cutting technology and the latest techniques coil
- Professional tattoo machine is easy and comfortable to use
- Professional tattoo machine with Balanced, high-strength, low-vibration frame
- Professional tattoo machine is Tight-tolerance, low-resistance upgraded hardware
- Best tattoo machine is heavy-duty, carbon-steel hex screws with composite insulators
- Smooth & powerful operation
- Use your imagination and adapt the design to suit the time of day, season, audience, or mood
- It is a personalized product, DIY makes you unique
- With it, you look very attractive
- This professional tattoo machine can be set up to run as a fine liner
- The professional tattoo machine is easy and comfortable to use
- Using line speed cutting technology and the latest techniques coil
- This is more commonly used in liners, but is known to be used on shader machines, more typically for portrait work
- The tattoo machines are good for coloring and shading, as well as sculpting lines
- Two colors that you can choose
- This professional tattoo machine will make you more attractive in many occassions
- With this professional tattoo machine you can finish tattooing task
Different Kinds of Tattoo Machines:
- Several types of tattoo machines have been developed since the times of sharpened reeds and organic inks. Among these you will find five that have become popular in manufacturing and used within the modern era of tattoo artistry. The different kinds of tattooing equipment today are each differently suited for specific tasks. There is a lot to consider when choosing what the project calls for, or in considering an initial investment in your tattooing career
- A traditional tattooing gun for detail work is used in inking out the outlines of more complicated tattoos. Liner guns are used in conjuncture with a shader or a shading gun. Coil-driven liner guns deliver ink to the skin through tightly bound needles. The design allows for cleaner, more detailed designs
- Similar in design to a traditional coil-driven liner gun, the shader gun requires looser needle groupings. The difference in needles delivers a broader area of penetration to the skin. A broader area of penetration allows the ink to color a larger area with less back and forth. Shaders typically provide shading and color to a tattoos' interior design
- Combination Liner/Shaders
- The mechanical similarity of shader and liner guns allow for the manufacturing of these combination devices. The slight difference in design allows for the ability to load either shader or liner needle groups
- This gun is technically also a combination liner/shader. The rotary can typically fulfill either function depending on the model. Unique to rotary tattoo guns, a wheel drives the motion of the attached tattoo needles. Due to this alternate method of operation, rotary machines provide a much quieter process than other types of tattoo equipment
- Pneumatic tattoo guns are a more recent development in tattoo machinery. Pneumatic guns require compressed air to operate, and because of this require ready access to an air compressor. Lightweight, and generally equipped with an electrical option for operating when unable to transport an air compressor, the neumas appeal to the traveling artist
- The differences between shaders and liners, while entirely technical, do not reflect wholly on the full decision between the different types of machines. Choosing a coil- or rotary-driven gun or electric or pneumatic power will come down to user preference. Experience is the essential deciding factor. Also, consider both the type of tattoo and the work environment you will preform in. After choosing a gun, bear in mind that you will also have to supply yourself with different types and colors of inks. Research all your products extensively to get the best for your money and to ensure that all your work will be of the quality that you can deliver and that your client or friend deserves
How to Use a Tattoo Machine:
- Tattoo machines have been around for decades and in the past ten years or so, have become a normal part of modern society. They have improved over the years to provide better art work and less irritation. The modern tattoo machine creates a tattoo by using alternative electromagnetic coils and a needle to implant pigment under the skin. Whether you are a tattoo artist or a person receiving a tattoo, it is important to understand how to use and work a tattoo machine.
- Put on the latex gloves before you set up the tattoo machine. If you are working daily around tattoo machines, you should always be wearing latex gloves to ensure bacteria isn't transferred to the parts of the tattoo gun. Plug in the power cord of the tattoo machine to start setting it up.
- Decide which foot is your dominant foot, so you can use it to put pressure on the pedal to generate the power for the tattoo machine's needle to start working. Set the tattoo machine foot pedal next to this foot. The pedal on a tattoo machine is the root of the power supply, so every time you press your foot down on it, it makes the tattoo needle go up and down. When you take the pressure from your foot off of the pedal, the needle stops working
- Plug in the power cord to this pedal. Plug the other power cord running out of the pedal back to the tattoo machine
- Attach the new, sterilized needle out of a fresh package to the tattoo gun. The needle attaches to a screw inside the tip of the tattoo machine, and once secured, the needle will protrude out a little bit. Make sure it is on as tightly as possible. Always use brand-new sterilized needles out of the package, which come in various sizes and for different uses. For example, some are used for filling in color while others are used for outlines. Make sure the needles are brand new and have no defects such as chips or scratches
- Prepare the various tattoo inks in a separate jar within reach. Use the container already supplied, or use a palate plate where the inks can be poured into individual casings
- Plug the tattoo gun cord into the pedal. From here on out, be very cautious around the tattoo machine, because any pressure on the pedal will turn on the tattoo gun
- Apply pressure with your foot to the tattoo machine pedal as you are pressing into the skin of where you are applying the tattoo. Move the tattoo needles slowly and carefully on the flesh whether you are doing an outline or filling in color. Keep your hand steady and put pressure around the skin where you are applying the tattoo so you can pull it taut and make sure all the lines are even and straight. After each time you draw a line, use a soft cloth to wipe the excess ink off before proceeding
- Clean the tattoo and apply Vitamin D ointment to it once you are finished. Make sure the client knows the proper care procedure to clean and take care of his tattoo
- 1 x Tattoo Machine
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 9.29||USD$ 8.99||USD$ 8.69||USD$ 8.28||USD$ 8.28|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.