- Stable performance, using line speed cutting technology and the latest techniques coil
- Professional tattoo machine is easy and comfortable to use
- Professional tattoo machine with Balanced, high-strength, low-vibration frame
- Professional tattoo machine is Tight-tolerance, low-resistance upgraded hardware
- Best tattoo machine is heavy-duty, carbon-steel hex screws with composite insulators
- Smooth & powerful operation
- Use your imagination and adapt the design to suit the time of day, season, audience, or mood
- It is a personalized product, DIY makes you unique
- With it, you look very attractive
- This professional tattoo machine can be set up to run as a fine liner
- The professional tattoo machine is easy and comfortable to use
- Using line speed cutting technology and the latest techniques coil
- This is more commonly used in liners, but is known to be used on shader machines, more typically for portrait work
- The tattoo machines are good for coloring and shading, as well as sculpting lines
- Two colors that you can choose
- This professional tattoo machine will make you more attractive in many occassions
- With this professional tattoo machine you can finish tattooing task
Different Kinds of Tattoo Machines:
- Several types of tattoo machines have been developed since the times of sharpened reeds and organic inks. Among these you will find five that have become popular in manufacturing and used within the modern era of tattoo artistry. The different kinds of tattooing equipment today are each differently suited for specific tasks. There is a lot to consider when choosing what the project calls for, or in considering an initial investment in your tattooing career
- A traditional tattooing gun for detail work is used in inking out the outlines of more complicated tattoos. Liner guns are used in conjuncture with a shader or a shading gun. Coil-driven liner guns deliver ink to the skin through tightly bound needles. The design allows for cleaner, more detailed designs
- Similar in design to a traditional coil-driven liner gun, the shader gun requires looser needle groupings. The difference in needles delivers a broader area of penetration to the skin. A broader area of penetration allows the ink to color a larger area with less back and forth. Shaders typically provide shading and color to a tattoos' interior design
- Combination Liner/Shaders
- The mechanical similarity of shader and liner guns allow for the manufacturing of these combination devices. The slight difference in design allows for the ability to load either shader or liner needle groups
- This gun is technically also a combination liner/shader. The rotary can typically fulfill either function depending on the model. Unique to rotary tattoo guns, a wheel drives the motion of the attached tattoo needles. Due to this alternate method of operation, rotary machines provide a much quieter process than other types of tattoo equipment
- Pneumatic tattoo guns are a more recent development in tattoo machinery. Pneumatic guns require compressed air to operate, and because of this require ready access to an air compressor. Lightweight, and generally equipped with an electrical option for operating when unable to transport an air compressor, the neumas appeal to the traveling artist
- The differences between shaders and liners, while entirely technical, do not reflect wholly on the full decision between the different types of machines. Choosing a coil- or rotary-driven gun or electric or pneumatic power will come down to user preference. Experience is the essential deciding factor. Also, consider both the type of tattoo and the work environment you will preform in. After choosing a gun, bear in mind that you will also have to supply yourself with different types and colors of inks. Research all your products extensively to get the best for your money and to ensure that all your work will be of the quality that you can deliver and that your client or friend deserves
How to Use a Tattoo Machine:
- Tattoo machines have been around for decades and in the past ten years or so, have become a normal part of modern society. They have improved over the years to provide better art work and less irritation. The modern tattoo machine creates a tattoo by using alternative electromagnetic coils and a needle to implant pigment under the skin. Whether you are a tattoo artist or a person receiving a tattoo, it is important to understand how to use and work a tattoo machine.
- Put on the latex gloves before you set up the tattoo machine. If you are working daily around tattoo machines, you should always be wearing latex gloves to ensure bacteria isn't transferred to the parts of the tattoo gun. Plug in the power cord of the tattoo machine to start setting it up.
- Decide which foot is your dominant foot, so you can use it to put pressure on the pedal to generate the power for the tattoo machine's needle to start working. Set the tattoo machine foot pedal next to this foot. The pedal on a tattoo machine is the root of the power supply, so every time you press your foot down on it, it makes the tattoo needle go up and down. When you take the pressure from your foot off of the pedal, the needle stops working
- Plug in the power cord to this pedal. Plug the other power cord running out of the pedal back to the tattoo machine
- Attach the new, sterilized needle out of a fresh package to the tattoo gun. The needle attaches to a screw inside the tip of the tattoo machine, and once secured, the needle will protrude out a little bit. Make sure it is on as tightly as possible. Always use brand-new sterilized needles out of the package, which come in various sizes and for different uses. For example, some are used for filling in color while others are used for outlines. Make sure the needles are brand new and have no defects such as chips or scratches
- Prepare the various tattoo inks in a separate jar within reach. Use the container already supplied, or use a palate plate where the inks can be poured into individual casings
- Plug the tattoo gun cord into the pedal. From here on out, be very cautious around the tattoo machine, because any pressure on the pedal will turn on the tattoo gun
- Apply pressure with your foot to the tattoo machine pedal as you are pressing into the skin of where you are applying the tattoo. Move the tattoo needles slowly and carefully on the flesh whether you are doing an outline or filling in color. Keep your hand steady and put pressure around the skin where you are applying the tattoo so you can pull it taut and make sure all the lines are even and straight. After each time you draw a line, use a soft cloth to wipe the excess ink off before proceeding
- Clean the tattoo and apply Vitamin D ointment to it once you are finished. Make sure the client knows the proper care procedure to clean and take care of his tattoo
- 1 x Tattoo Machine
Spec Condition New Type Tattoo Machine Features Features Stable performance, using line speed cutting technology and the latest techniques coil
Professional Tattoo Machine is easy and comfortable to use
Professional Tattoo Machine with Balanced, high-strength, low-vibration frame
Professional Tattoo Machine is Tight-tolerance, low-resistance upgraded hardware
Best Tattoo Machine is Heavy-duty, carbon-steel hex screws with composite insulators
Smooth & powerful operation
Use your imagination and adapt the design to suit the time of day, season, audience, or mood
It is a personalized product, DIY makes you unique
With it, you look very attractive
Packaging Package Included 1 x Tattoo Machine
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 15.00||USD$ 13.42||USD$ 12.15||USD$ 11.09||USD$ 10.21|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Bought this item on10-05-2011
- Other Thoughts: The design of the Cheap Tattoo Machines is very simple but not too brief. The first time I saw the picture of the Aluminum Machines, I find that it is the one I need!
Was this review helpful?
John H. Gardner
Bought this item on11-15-2011
- Other Thoughts: Our only real complaint is that when the package arrived the transfer oil was empty. <br/>Still a good tattoo machine
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on10-12-2011
- Other Thoughts: Handling the Professional Tattoo Machine to create the body art, I am encouraged with the feeling it give me and I can feel that I can make better work with the machine.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-25-2011
- Other Thoughts: This is a great tattoo to get you started and making money the machines it comes with are good.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-03-2011
- Other Thoughts: I have only had this kit and have already made well over the cost of the machine. Everything seems to be good quality.
Was this review helpful?