Customers Also Bought
General Model RD-2-S9-C Spec Condition New Type Tattoo Machine Material Iron Operating Voltage AC 4-10V Coils 8/10/12 Gun Type Manual Features Features A never be overheated after long time working
Operated in a wide range of voltage
Low running noise
8, 10, 12 wraps with the core made of gag bit which contributed to a good electric capacity
Comfortable to handle, excellent design for tattoo artists
Packaging Package Included 1 x Skull Sculpt Empaistic Tattoo Machine
- Material: Iron
- Operating Voltage: AC 4-10V
- Coils: 8/10/12 wraps
- Gun Type: Manual
- Color: Silver
- Size: 105 x 85 x 30mm/4.1 x 3.3 x 1.2in(L x W x H)
- 8, 10, 12 wrap coils make the tattoo machine enough stable and powerful
- Work powerful at quite low volt, lower heat emission and a longer life
- Light weight frame, compact, and easy for use
- Lightweight and flexible
- Applicable for various skin types
- Suitable for every field of work
- Extreme running smoothness
- Simple adjustment of puncture depth
- Rapid changing of cartridges
- Ergonomic adjustment of the handle bar
- Top-quality and technical innovation
- Conventional power supply can be used
- This high quality Shader Tattoo Machine is made with high quality craftmanship, built with strong steel construction, smooth running, cool design
- The Best Tattoo Machine could be used at high speed and low speed without damaged the skin
- Smooth and soft action allows the maximum coverage with the least amount of needles work on the skin
How a Tattoo Machine Works?
- The tattoo machine is essentially an electromagnet powered by a power supply. An artist will dip the needles into a small disposable cap filled with ink. The needles are soldered to a bar which is attached to the electromagnet
- When power is applied to the magnet-bar combo, the needles vibrate together up and down thousands of times per minute. As the needles make holes in the skin, the ink is injected under the skin, between the permanent bottom layer and the surface layer
- The tattooing technique of putting the ink at the right depth is very important. If the needles penetrate too deeply, the ink will get mixed with body fluid and may cause the color to spread. If it is not placed deep enough, the tattoo will fade and come out prematurely as skin is shed and renewed
- The basic design of the tattoo machine has not changed drastically from its original design. Improvements have been made and variations have evolved
Best Tattoo Designs for Women
- Some women lean towards a more feminine tattoo design while some of the younger female ink lovers are making more trendy choices that were at one time thought of as "guys" tattoos. Choices are expanding to bolder styles, larger pieces and are being placed in more publicly visible locations. Women are getting sleeves, facial tattoos, and full backpieces
- Even though tattoos are more accepted than ever, that rule does not apply across the board. So if you are a young girl just starting in the work force you may be smart to choose locations that can be concealed if required. Until you are absolutely certain of your career, I would refrain from placing tattoos in move visible areas
- If you are absolutely determined to have a more visible tattoo, I would then suggest an acceptable choice, acceptable by the mainstream. For instance, a potential employer may be more likely to hire someone with a pretty flower tattoo on her ankle but may be socially shocked if you had a skull with a knife protruding through the top. Use some discretion and smarts when it comes to the choices you make. You won't be eighteen forever
Here are the Top 6 Tattoo Designs Popular with Females
- Traditional Japanese Tattoos: This is a popular style for girls, the geisha, the blossoms, koi fish, dragons designs
- Traditional American Tattoos: Old school 'Sailor Jerry' tattoos and images such as classic American cars, pin-ups, swallows and nautical star designs are becoming more popular on girls chests, abdomen, back and legs
- Floral Tattoos: So many girls are getting flower tattoos as full sleeve tattoos or covering their entire back or legs with floral designs. Artists can render beautiful styles and colors including a beautiful, soft water color effect with no outline. Flowers can be realistic or abstract
- Butterflies: Butterfly designs are a timeless standard with it's huge options of shapes, and colors. Butterflies are often combined with floral tattoos or easily stand on their own. This design can be attractive in the endless choices of color as well as black and gray and even tribal designs
- Wings and Angele: From the life-sized wings from shoulder blades to lower back or small wing pairs along with the popularity of angels and the symbolism to loved ones have made this design a popular one. Some back pieces have life sized wings with a look of protruding from the wearers back. These can cover the back area from top to bottom and are very striking and attractive
- Fairies: The popularity of this fantasy creature and the art created by the likes of Amy Brown, have made the fairy a popular selection with women. Fantasy art is all over the internet and if you are choosing this as a tattoo subject you will have a vast assortment of styles to choose from
- 1 x Skull Sculpt Empaistic Tattoo Machine
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 7.48||USD$ 7.21||USD$ 6.94||USD$ 6.58||USD$ 6.58|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.