Customers Also Bought
General Model RD-1001-15C Spec Condition New Type Tattoo Power Kits Output Voltage 1-17V Input Voltage 100-240V Output Frequency 50-60Hz Storage Temperature -5℃ ~ +85℃ Output Power 28W Operating Temperature -10℃ ~ +50℃ Features Features Regulated power supply with LCD display for output volts and amps and duty and speed, it will keep your machine running smooth
Digital display allows you to fine tune any gun. It shows 3 crucial settings voltage, speed of machine, duty cycle
It has the precision breadboard and high-tech electronic components
You can use two machines for working at the same time
Include one foot switch, clip cord, and power plug, comes to a tattoo power supply set
Packaging Package Included 1 x Voltage Regulator
1 x Power Cord
- The Tattoo Power Supply Kit includes the footswitch, plug, clip cord
- The Best Power Supply has good performance at dissipate heat
- Digital tattoo power -cyclone 360 LCD display (include clip cord and footswitch) adjustable voltage, plug fit for different country
- This Tattoo Machine Power Supply with digital display allows you to fine tune any gun
- This Tattoo Machine Power Supply shows 3 crucial settings voltage, speed of machine, duty cycle
- This Tattoo Machine Power Supply has the precision breadboard and high-tech electronic components
- You can use two machines for working at the same time
- Include one foot switch, clip cord, and power plug, comes to a tattoo power supply set
- Input Voltage: 100-240V
- Output Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Output Power: 28W
- Output Voltage: 1-17V
- Overload Voltage Protection: 120%min
- Overload Current Protection: 120%min
- Rating Current: 0-2A
- Output Voltage Accuracy: ±3%
- Operating Temperature: -10℃ ~ +50℃
- Storage Temperature: -5℃ ~ +85℃
- Relative Humidity: 5%-95%
- Waves/Noises: <100mv
- Enjoy the convenience of plugging in your liner and shader and being able to switch from one to the other with a preset voltage with the flip of a switch
- The Best Power Supply kit has fully digital display shows you everything you need to know on one screen
- This Tattoo Power Supply Kit comes with a 360° degree foot pedal which is a major upgrade from the basic square ones offered by our competition. This Tattoo Machine Power Supply is very flexible and can be used in any country with any voltage from 100-240V
- Preset ability to set voltage on each of your two machines individually. This Tattoo Machine Power Supply is designed to make it easier for you to read while working
How Tattoos Work?
- Not too long ago, most Americans associated tattoos with sailors, bikers and sideshow artists. But tattoos have become more popular in recent years, and the people who get them are as diverse as the styles and designs they choose. And some people who would never think of tattooing pictures or symbols onto their bodies use permanent make-up - a type of tattoo - to emphasize their eyes and lips
- Artists create tattoos by injecting ink into a person's skin. To do this, they use an electrically powered tattoo machine that resembles (and sounds like) a dental drill. The machine moves a solid needle up and down to puncture the skin between 50 and 3,000 times per minute. The needle penetrates the skin by about a millimeter and deposits a drop of insoluble ink into the skin with each puncture
- The tattoo machine has remained relatively unchanged since its invention by Samuel O'Reilly in the late 1800s. O'Reilly based his design on the autographic printer, an engraving machine invented by Thomas Edison. Edison created the printer to engrave hard surfaces. O'Reilly modified Edison's machine by changing the tube system and modifying its rotary-driven electromagnetic oscillating unit to enable the machine to drive the needle
Modern tattoo machines have several basic components:
- A sterilized needle
- A tube system, which draws the ink through the machine
- An electric motor
- A foot pedal, like those used on sewing machines, which controls the vertical movement of the nee
- When you look at a person's tattoo, you're seeing the ink through the epidermis, or the outer layer of skin. The ink is actually in the dermis, which is the second layer of the skin. The cells of the dermis are far more stable than the cells of the epidermis, so the tattoo's ink will stay in place, with minor fading and dispersion, for a person's entire life
Precautions specific to tattooing include:
- Checking gloves for pinhole tears during tattooing, since petroleum-based ointment erodes latex
- Pouring ink in advance, using clean tissue to open ink bottles during tattooing and preventing nozzles from touching contaminated surfaces
- Patting tubes dry after rinsing during color changes - never blowing excess water from them
- Spraying liquid soap into a tissue, not directly onto bleeding area, since blood can become airborne when the spray hits it
- Giving pens used for drawing on the skin, which should be medical grade and sterile, to the client Tattoo artists must also take special safety measures regarding their hands. Gloves help prevent disease transmission from bodily fluids, but bacteria thrive in the warm, damp environment they create. This means that artists must: Wash hands thoroughly and often. Inspect hands for cuts or sores and cover them with bandages. Remove hangnails and keep nails short to prevent punctures to gloves. Refrain from tattooing when experiencing lesions, dermatitis or allergic reactions
The tattoo itself involves several steps:
- Outlining, or black work: Using a single-tipped needle and a thin ink, the artist creates a permanent line over the stencil. Most start at the bottom of the right side and work up (lefties generally start on the left side) so they don't smear the stencil when cleaning excess ink from the permanent line
- Shading: After cleaning the area with soap and water, the artist uses a thicker ink and a variety of needles to create an even, solid line. Improper technique during this step can cause shadowed lines, excessive pain and delayed healing
- Color: The artist cleans the tattoo and then overlaps each line of color to ensure solid, even hues with no holidays - uneven areas where color has lifted out during healing or where the artist missed a section of skin
- Final cleaning and bandaging: After using a disposable towel to remove any blood and plasma, the artist covers the tattoo with a sterile bandage. Some bleeding always occurs during tattooing, but most stops within a few minutes
- Be sure to let your artist or piercer know about your condition so that they can tailor the actual experience and aftercare tips for you
- The aftercare period is crucial to lifelong enjoyment of your tattoo or piercing
- Already prone to infection, diabetics must be vigilant about keeping their new bodily addition clean and covered
- 1 x Voltage Regulator
- 1 x Power Cord
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 16.00||USD$ 14.82||USD$ 13.63||USD$ 12.06||USD$ 12.06|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.