- Tattoo Power provides high-performance and stable power supply
- Tattoo Power can work long hours
- Tattoo Power is very useful for set the machines as good as possible
- Power supply for tattoo machine
- Material: Metal
- Size: 9.0 x 13.5 x 5.0cm/3.5 x 5.3 x 2.0in(L x W x H)
- Made of high quality material, the fine-tuning tattoo power is durable and reliable for long time use
- The fine-tuning tattoo power is very useful for set the machines as good as possible
- The fine-tuning tattoo power provides high-performance and stable power supply
- With all the cables here, the dual machine tattoo power is plug-and-play
How to Set Up a Tattoo Machine:
- Put on the latex gloves before you set up the tattoo machine to ensure bacteria isn't transferred to the parts of the tattoo gun. Plug the power cord into the wall
- Decide which foot you feel most comfortable pressing up and down very often while you are sitting. Usually, this foot would be called your dominant foot. Set the tattoo machine foot pedal next to this foot. The pedal on a tattoo machine is the root of the power supply, so every time you press your foot down on it, it makes the tattoo needle go up and down. When you take the pressure from your foot off of the pedal, the needle stops working
- Connect the power cord to this pedal. Plug the other power cord running out of the pedal to the tattoo machine
- Attach the new, sterilized needle out of a fresh package to the tattoo gun. These come in various sizes and uses. Some needles are used for outlines, some are used for shading and others are used for solid fill-in color. A screw inside the tip of the tattoo machine is where the needle attaches and protrudes from within the gun. Make sure it is on as tightly as possible. Look over the needles before attaching them to make sure they are brand new and have no defects such as chips to scratches
- Prepare the tattoo inks in an close within reach. The ink comes in closed containers, and you can use the ink from the containers or pour an amount suitable for your task into smaller containers if that makes it easier for you
- Plug the tattoo gun cord into the pedal. From here on out, be very cautious around the tattoo machine, because any pressure on the pedal will turn on the tattoo gun
How to Set the Power Supply of a Tattoo Machine:
- Select the voltage on the back of your power supply. Many power supplies are designed for international used and have a variable voltage switch. Make sure your machine is set to the appropriate voltage for your country before beginning
- Connect the power cord to your power supply and plug the power supply into a standard electrical socket. Place the power supply on a clean, flat surface with plenty of clear space--do not place anything on top of or against the power supply
- Attach the clip cord to the tattoo machine and then attach the clip cord to the appropriate socket on the power supply
- Attach the foot pedal of the machine to the power supply and place the pedal on the floor. Test the connection by pressing the foot pedal and observing the needle
- Tune the power supply using the voltage knob. The recommended settings vary based on the type of tattooing--generally a setting of between 6.5 to 7.5 volts is recommended for outlining and line work. For shading work, set the voltage between 7.5 and 9.5
How to Buy a Tattoo Power Supply:
- Determine the voltage required. Tattoo power supplies come in a variety of volt range outputs with some capable of running as low as three and as high as 12 to 15. Some portable power supplies can run as low as 1.5 volts and larger power supplies can run as high as 20 volts. The higher the voltage, the more power you get
- Decide on the type of power supply. You can find analog and digital power supplies in both regulated and unregulated models. Depending on your confidence level and what kind of power output reading you prefer, you'll want to look at each type available. A digital readout will be more accurate and easier to read while you're working, but they tend to be higher priced. Regulated machines are also higher priced, but provide you with a constant voltage even if the tattoo machine isn't running
- Think about fluctuations. The amount of power required at any given time during a tattoo may change depending on the amount of pressure being used as the tattoo needle pierces the skin. Many regulated machines will help compensate for these fluctuations, whereas others may not
- Take into consideration your regular tattoo machine. Some tattoo power supplies are only recommended for a coil operated tattoo machine, whereas others can be used for a rotary machine and still others can be used for both
- Contemplate the number of machines you can hook up. Many tattoo artists prefer to set up a separate machine for lining and another for shading. It's convenient to have a power supply that allows you to plug in two machines at once and just flip a switch to move back and forth in between them. This perk, like most, will increase your final price tag
- Contemplate size, weight and portability. A smaller tattoo power supply doesn't necessarily mean you have to give up power. Many companies sell more compact units for those that either don't want to take up a lot space at their shop or who travel frequently as a guest artist. For traveling artists, you especially want to think about the overall weight of the machine and how portable it will be
- Factor in price. You can find a tattoo power supply as cheap as $40 or as expensive as $300-400 or higher. Before deciding if the price is right, carefully take into consideration all of the factors above. You may be able to find more than one reliable machine that meets or exceeds all of your needs. If this is the case, then you start elimination based on price
- 1 x Dual Machine Fine-Tuning Tattoo Power
Spec Condition New Type Dual Machine Fine-Tuning Tattoo Power Features Features Tattoo Power provides high-performance and stable power supply
Tattoo Power can work long hours
Tattoo Power is very useful for set the machines as good as possible
Power supply for tattoo machine
Packaging Package Included 1 x Dual Machine Fine-Tuning Tattoo Power
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 34.80||USD$ 31.17||USD$ 28.23||USD$ 25.79||USD$ 23.74|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Bought this item on06-29-2011
- Other Thoughts: This Fine-Tuning Tattoo Power was well worth the time and effort to find. We would recommend this product to anyone who is just starting out in the tattoo business.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on06-14-2011
- Other Thoughts: Everything arrived in less then 3 days. Everything that came with the kit was in the box. I love this prduct AWESOME for a first timer.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on08-03-2011
- Other Thoughts: It's a wonderful item, as expected, Arrived on time, Fast Shipping, Fantastic service, Great price, Great seller, THANKS.. I will deal with you more and more
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on07-20-2011
- Other Thoughts: I am very pleased with this set of tattoo equipment. It is very complete and a real bargain compared with seperate purchases.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on08-23-2011
- Other Thoughts: Great product and a great seller. Item was shipped fast and came in great condition.
Was this review helpful?