Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Type Dual Machine Fine-Tuning Tattoo Power Features Features Tattoo Power provides high-performance and stable power supply
Tattoo Power can work long hours
Tattoo Power is very useful for set the machines as good as possible
Power supply for tattoo machine
Packaging Package Included 1 x Dual Machine Fine-Tuning Tattoo Power
- Tattoo Power provides high-performance and stable power supply
- Tattoo Power can work long hours
- Tattoo Power is very useful for set the machines as good as possible
- Power supply for tattoo machine
- Material: Metal
- Size: 9.0 x 13.5 x 5.0cm/3.5 x 5.3 x 2.0in(L x W x H)
- Made of high quality material, the fine-tuning tattoo power is durable and reliable for long time use
- The fine-tuning tattoo power is very useful for set the machines as good as possible
- The fine-tuning tattoo power provides high-performance and stable power supply
- With all the cables here, the dual machine tattoo power is plug-and-play
How to Set Up a Tattoo Machine:
- Put on the latex gloves before you set up the tattoo machine to ensure bacteria isn't transferred to the parts of the tattoo gun. Plug the power cord into the wall
- Decide which foot you feel most comfortable pressing up and down very often while you are sitting. Usually, this foot would be called your dominant foot. Set the tattoo machine foot pedal next to this foot. The pedal on a tattoo machine is the root of the power supply, so every time you press your foot down on it, it makes the tattoo needle go up and down. When you take the pressure from your foot off of the pedal, the needle stops working
- Connect the power cord to this pedal. Plug the other power cord running out of the pedal to the tattoo machine
- Attach the new, sterilized needle out of a fresh package to the tattoo gun. These come in various sizes and uses. Some needles are used for outlines, some are used for shading and others are used for solid fill-in color. A screw inside the tip of the tattoo machine is where the needle attaches and protrudes from within the gun. Make sure it is on as tightly as possible. Look over the needles before attaching them to make sure they are brand new and have no defects such as chips to scratches
- Prepare the tattoo inks in an close within reach. The ink comes in closed containers, and you can use the ink from the containers or pour an amount suitable for your task into smaller containers if that makes it easier for you
- Plug the tattoo gun cord into the pedal. From here on out, be very cautious around the tattoo machine, because any pressure on the pedal will turn on the tattoo gun
How to Set the Power Supply of a Tattoo Machine:
- Select the voltage on the back of your power supply. Many power supplies are designed for international used and have a variable voltage switch. Make sure your machine is set to the appropriate voltage for your country before beginning
- Connect the power cord to your power supply and plug the power supply into a standard electrical socket. Place the power supply on a clean, flat surface with plenty of clear space--do not place anything on top of or against the power supply
- Attach the clip cord to the tattoo machine and then attach the clip cord to the appropriate socket on the power supply
- Attach the foot pedal of the machine to the power supply and place the pedal on the floor. Test the connection by pressing the foot pedal and observing the needle
- Tune the power supply using the voltage knob. The recommended settings vary based on the type of tattooing--generally a setting of between 6.5 to 7.5 volts is recommended for outlining and line work. For shading work, set the voltage between 7.5 and 9.5
How to Buy a Tattoo Power Supply:
- Determine the voltage required. Tattoo power supplies come in a variety of volt range outputs with some capable of running as low as three and as high as 12 to 15. Some portable power supplies can run as low as 1.5 volts and larger power supplies can run as high as 20 volts. The higher the voltage, the more power you get
- Decide on the type of power supply. You can find analog and digital power supplies in both regulated and unregulated models. Depending on your confidence level and what kind of power output reading you prefer, you'll want to look at each type available. A digital readout will be more accurate and easier to read while you're working, but they tend to be higher priced. Regulated machines are also higher priced, but provide you with a constant voltage even if the tattoo machine isn't running
- Think about fluctuations. The amount of power required at any given time during a tattoo may change depending on the amount of pressure being used as the tattoo needle pierces the skin. Many regulated machines will help compensate for these fluctuations, whereas others may not
- Take into consideration your regular tattoo machine. Some tattoo power supplies are only recommended for a coil operated tattoo machine, whereas others can be used for a rotary machine and still others can be used for both
- Contemplate the number of machines you can hook up. Many tattoo artists prefer to set up a separate machine for lining and another for shading. It's convenient to have a power supply that allows you to plug in two machines at once and just flip a switch to move back and forth in between them. This perk, like most, will increase your final price tag
- Contemplate size, weight and portability. A smaller tattoo power supply doesn't necessarily mean you have to give up power. Many companies sell more compact units for those that either don't want to take up a lot space at their shop or who travel frequently as a guest artist. For traveling artists, you especially want to think about the overall weight of the machine and how portable it will be
- Factor in price. You can find a tattoo power supply as cheap as $40 or as expensive as $300-400 or higher. Before deciding if the price is right, carefully take into consideration all of the factors above. You may be able to find more than one reliable machine that meets or exceeds all of your needs. If this is the case, then you start elimination based on price
- 1 x Dual Machine Fine-Tuning Tattoo Power
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 19.86||USD$ 18.79||USD$ 17.73||USD$ 16.31||USD$ 16.31|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.