Customers Also Bought
- This temporary tattoo can be attached to all parts of your body
- It is nontoxic, safe and meets the safety standard
- This temporary tattoo is waterproof
- Every unique temporary tattoo is a work of art
- They look totally realistic on the skin just like a real tattoo
- Use your imagination and adapt the design to suit the time of day, season, audience, or mood
- It is a personalized product, DIY makes you unique
- Wear it, you look very attractive
- Size: 5.4 x 3.8cm/2.1 x 1.48in
- The waterproof temporary tattoo is nontoxic, safe and meets the safety standard, can be attached to all parts of your body
- Delicate in details, every unique temporary tattoo is a work of art
- The waterproof temporary tattoo sticker looks totally realistic on the skin just like a real tattoo
Size in Detail:
- Clean and dry the position you want to stick on
- Cut out the selected pattern and rip out the gummed paper
- Put the selected pattern on the skin rightly
- Wipe it gently with a damp washcloth or sponge until wet completely
- Check out the pattern if or not printed fully on the skin, if not, please do 3, 4 again
- The pattern can stay several days
How to Choose Tattoo Placement:
Once you have a tattoo design chosen and you are happy with the decision, you need to choose a place where you want your tattoo. Tattoo placement is vital--many people after they get their tattoo realize they would have been happier with it on a different part of their body. You can become comfortable with your tattoo placement decision with a skilled, professional tattoo artist. A good tattoo artist can help you choose a good tattoo placement, but you should consider these simple steps
- Consider your lifestyle. Most people would like a tattoo, but do not want everyone to see it all the time. This requires placement that will be at least semi-discreet. Although you may not have a job now that requires tattoos to be covered, you might want one in the future. Keep this in mind when choosing your tattoo placement
- Understand the consequences. Having a tattoo etched onto your neck may seem like a good idea at the time, but you might regret it at a later time in your life. If you are going to get a tattoo placed somewhere where people can see it all the time are you sure you really want it there? A tattoo is permanent and many people regret their tattoo placement decisions because it was not given enough serious thought before the tattoo was applied
- Get a taste with an airbrushed tattoo. Make an appointment with your tattoo artist for a temporary tattoo. Choose a body location (after thinking about it thoroughly) and have your tattoo artist create a temporary tattoo for you. Most tattoo artist call these airbrushed tattoos. They will last a few days to a few weeks. If you suddenly change your mind you can remove it with some baby oil and scrubbing. You can have it removed and placed on a different part of your body as many times as you need to before you decide on a permanent tattoo placement
- Get tour permanent tattoo. Once you have chosen the best tattoo placement for you, make an appointment with your tattoo artist to get it done permanently. The placement is important, but the decision process is even more important
How to Remove Temporary Tattoos:
Temporary tattoos are a fun way to express yourself whether you are an adult or a child. You can use them to celebrate a holiday like the Fourth of July or Christmas, or a child's birthday. These tattoos can be purchased cheaply from a number of different sources, so they are easy to come by. Temporary tattoos are safe, and can be removed whenever you wish to
- Wet a cotton ball with rubbing alcohol. Gently squeeze it so that it does not drip, but leave enough alcohol in the cotton ball to remove the tattoo
- Gently rub the cotton ball on the temporary tattoo. It should begin to rub off relatively quickly
- Continue to rub the tattoo until no trace of it remains
- Wet a washcloth with water. Ring it out so that it is moist
- Rub the place on your skin where the tattoo was located. This will remove the alcohol from your skin and prevent it from drying out
- 5 x Tattoos
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.25||USD$ 5.24||USD$ 5.23||USD$ 5.21|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.