Customers Also Bought
- This temporary tattoo can be attached to all parts of your body
- It is nontoxic, safe and meets the safety standard
- This temporary tattoo is waterproof
- Every unique temporary tattoo is a work of art
- They look totally realistic on the skin just like a real tattoo
- Use your imagination and adapt the design to suit the time of day, season, audience, or mood
- It is a personalized product, DIY makes you unique
- Wear it, you look very attractive
- It is a personalized product, DIY makes you unique in many occasions
- These tattoo stickers can be stuck on the neck, arms, waist, legs, etc
- A butterfly pattern will make you more attractive in many occassions
- You can put these Temporary Tattoos stuck in any place of your body
- Safe and non-toxic to body and anywhere temporary stickers will be your good choice
- Clean and dry the position you want to stick on
- Cut out the selected pattern and rip out the gummed paper
- Put the selected pattern on the skin rightly
- Wipe it gently with a damp washcloth or sponge until wet completely
- Check out the pattern if or not printed fully on the skin, if not, please do 3, 4 again
How to Apply Temporary Tattoo Stickers
- While children have been keen on temporary tattoos for years, applying these small decorations on arms and legs, the world of temporary tattoos is expanding into the older generations more and more. Some temporary tattoos are of such high quality and have such detail that they resemble real tattoos after you affix them to your skin. Apply temporary tattoo stickers to your skin carefully. They should last for several days, depending upon your skin and on how you maintain the tattoo
- Shave the skin area where you will affix the tattoo if you have excess hair covering this skin. A nominal amount of hair should not affect the tattoo, but a man's hairy arm, for example, may not be a suitable surface for a tattoo. Remove only the hair that may interfere with the tattoo
- Wash the skin area where you will affix the tattoo with the hand soap. (If you just shaved this area, omit this step.) Dry the skin thoroughly. Do not proceed with affixing the tattoo until the skin is completely dry
- Peel away the clear layer of plastic that covers the tattoo and discard this
- Saturate the washcloth with water and wring it out
- Place the tattoo onto your skin in the desired position. Make sure it is straight and facing the way you desire before you proceed
- Hold the tattoo in place and lay the wet washcloth over the tattoo. Make sure you cover the entire tattoo with the washcloth to saturate the paper backing of the tattoo sticker
- Leave the washcloth over the tattoo for at least 40 seconds
- Remove the washcloth and peek under one corner of the tattoo to see if the tattoo is on your skin or if it is still on the paper. If you see the tattoo completely on your skin, carefully lift the paper from your skin. If you see the tattoo still on the paper, press it back down and cover it back up with the washcloth for another 30 seconds
- Remove the tattoo backing when the tattoo is on your skin completely. Allow the tattoo to dry for approximately 10 minutes before you touch it
- Soak a cotton ball in alcohol and clean the area on the skin that is to be "tattooed." Make sure all the excess dirt and grime are stripped from the skin so that the tattoo will stick properly
- Soak a paper towel in water and gently ring it out, making sure it's wet but not completely sopping. Remove the clear film from the temporary tattoo and press it, face down, against the clean skin. Place the wet paper towel over the entire tattoo and press down so that the water can absorb through the back of the tattoo paper. Wait for 20 to 30 seconds
- Remove the wet paper towel and set it aside. Carefully begin to peel the temporary tattoo paper backing away, making sure that the tattoo itself is staying on your skin. If the tattoo doesn't leave the paper, replace the wet paper towel until the tattoo comes loose. Finish peeling the paper away until you have removed it completely and the temporary tattoo is bound to your skin. Gently pat it with your fingertips to further set it, and let it dry for 1 minute
- Care for your temporary tattoo by applying a light layer of lotion over it every other day or so. You can shower and swim with your temporary tattoo without washing it off. Avoid pulling the skin tight so that the tattoo doesn't crack or tear
- 1 x Tattoo
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 7.44||USD$ 6.97||USD$ 6.55||USD$ 6.18||USD$ 5.84|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.