Customers Also Bought
- The Ceramic Tea Set is included 4 teacups and 1 teapot
- 5 pieces Home Ceramic Tea Set is made from Jingdezhen--the most famous porcelain making town in China
- Decorated with Chinese character pattern on red backgrounds
- The Chinese character on the teapot set body symbols propitious and good luck
- Perfect for service during a private conversation and beautiful in a glass hutch, this Kung Fu Tea Ceramic Tea Set is made for showing off
- Gracefully curving handles give adequate finger room and a high capacity teapot contains plenty for an intimate gathering
- Color: Black
- Material: Ceramic
- Teacups Size: 5.5 x 5.5 x 6.5cm/2.2 x 2.2 x 2.6in (L x W x H)
- Teapot Size: 16 x 9 x 17cm/6.3 x 3.5 x 6.7in (L x W x H)
- Teacups Capacity: 140ml
- Teapot Capacity: 650ml
- One teapot and four teacups are included in this antique Kung Fu Tea Ceramic Tea Set
- This Kung Fu Tea Ceramic Tea Set is so pretty you will want to save it for a special occasion
- The fine details of the teacup
- Chinese character is a great decor for each of the teapot set
- Ceramic teapot with flip top lid is removable for cleaning
- Tea can be brewed quickly and assures it will be served without bitterness
- The Kung Fu Tea Ceramic Tea Set won't absorb odors or flavors, and it provides superior heat retention
How to Know About Tea Sets
Intertwined with the history of tea, the tea set has a rather ubiquitous existence. Found in almost every culture in some form or another, the tea set is often seen gracing a table top, a sideboard or a kitchen counter. As commonplace as it is, there is much about the tea set worth exploring. From ceremonial uses to a wide variety of styles and materials, the tea set has many angles to inspire the collector or the local tea maven
- Defining the Tea Set
- A western definition of a tea set not only includes the tea pot and cups, but is generally inclusive of the creamer and sugar bowl and often the tray upon which they are stored and carried. Often the centerpiece of the afternoon tea party, the tea set is also used in a very utilitarian manner for guests, family gatherings or a personal tea break
- Brief History of Tea Sets
- Original tea sets were not sets at all. The origin of tea is historically connected with China. During the Han Dynasty, 206 to 220 B.C., tea was a combination of tea leaves formed into cakes. The cakes were crushed together in a bowl with spices and flower petals. The flavors and power of the tea was released by the addition of hot water. The mixture was served in a bowl for sipping, usually for medicinal purposes. These bowls were created in porcelain and were either colored white, indicating they were made in the north of China, or blue, indicative of the southern area of China
- What Type of Tea Sets Are Collectible
- Today, the collecting of tea sets includes many styles, historical eras, countries and artisans. Of course the older and more precious the tea ware, the more prized the item for a collector. From toy tea sets dating to the 1680s, to miniature tea sets, to the very first full-service tea sets of Queen Victoria's era, collectors can direct their focus across an inspired variety of descriptive points. Often serious collectors look for a particular artisan's work
- Are Tea Sets Only Made of Porcelain
- Originally made of porcelain, teaware and tea sets have been made from a broad list of materials. Silver is a well known material that marks the wealth of the owner. Iron was a very popular material in Japan. Bamboo tea sets are also found along with mixed sets using metal and wood combinations. Porcelain and ceramic tea sets probably outnumber all other materials used. A recent material, in the last century, is plastic. There are also companies producing "green" tea sets made of recycled materials
- What to Look for When Collecting Tea Sets
- Before beginning to collect tea sets, research the topic. Research will tell you which materials take the greatest amount of skill to work with, who the favored artisans were, and why a particular style holds sway over the others. Find your point of entry into the history of tea and tea ware by finding your passion within the subject
How to Make Tea:
A Japanese proverb says: If a man has no tea in him, he is incapable of understanding truth and beauty. Tea has been a part of our lives for more than 5000 years and in some cultures, to make tea is an art form. By the cup or by the pot, you can make tea perfectly by following these steps.
- Start with fresh, cold water. Good tea begins with good water.
- Heat the water. For herb and black teas, boil the water. For green teas, heat the water just to the boiling point
- Pour the water over loose tea in a teapot. Use one spoonful of loose tea per cup (about 6 oz.) and add a spoonful "for the pot." Put the lid on the teapot
- Brew or steep the tea. Brew green or black tea three to five minutes, herbal teas four to 6 minutes and wellness teas (chamomile, ginko or mint) for about 6 minutes
- Pour the tea into cups or mugs. The loose tea will settle in the bottom of the teapot
- 1 x Teapot
- 4 x Teacups
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.69||USD$ 5.69||USD$ 5.69||USD$ 5.69||USD$ 5.69|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.