Customers Also Bought
- Today, this glass is known as the best of the best when it comes to making heat-resistant classic glass teapot that no matter how hot the water is, the tea pot won't shatter or crack
- All those tea strainers, mesh balls, and infuser spoons taking up room in a drawer will become history once you've used this elegant glass teapot
- The removable glass infuser within the pot gives your tea plenty of room to unfurl and fully infuse, leaving more flavor in each cup
- The smooth and non-porous surface guarantees an unadulterated taste, and the clear and transparent designer glass teapot allows the color of your favorite tea to look very enticing
- Material: Borosilicate Glass
- Color: Transparent
- Capacity: 350ml/12.3oz
- Height: 9cm/3.5in
- Pot Max Diameter: 9cm/3.5in
- Bottom Diameter: 5.5cm/2.2in
- Fashion elegant high temperature resistant designer glass teapot
- The elegant design of this classic glass teapot will surely add graceful taste to your sitting room
How to Pick a Good Teapot:
A good teapot is not only a piece of functional tea-ware but also a piece of great artwork. Its value can never be overstated. Here's how to choose a good one.
- Look for looks. A great teapot is one that you don't want to drink tea without. You should pick a good teapot carefully. You will want to look at your teapot for the next 50 years, so make sure it is timeless and attractive
- Get a feel for it. Teapots can be made from clay, porcelain, or cast iron. A good clay teapot needs to be bright and hard. Put the teapot on your palm and tap it with your finger. Feel the sound. With a little practice, you will be able to tell how hard the clay is
- Smell it. A brand new clay teapot will come with a clay smell. If you pick a new teapot that smells of charcoal, oil or another smell, chances are that is not a good teapot
- Check for tightness. The lid and the pot should be tight. Clay teapots have a vent on the lid. Fill the pot with water and use your index finger to cover and compress the vent as you tilt the teapot. If you see the water coming out from the spout, it is not a good teapot
- Observe the flow. Release your finger from the vent as indicated in step 4. A better teapot will have water flow out of the spout smoothly with an opened vent
- Fill the teapot 75% full with water. Lift the teapot and try to pour the water out of the teapot. If you feel your hand is out of balance a bit when you try to pour the water out, it is not a good teapot
- Decide on what kinds of tea you are going to brew in the pot. The character of tea is an important factor for the type of teapot you are going to choose. Tea with an emphasis on "smell", such as flower-flavored tea, needs to retain heat in the pot in order to bring out the smell. In this case, a high frequency ring from the teapot is better (refer to #2 for tapping sound). Tea that emphasizes taste, such as Oolong tea or Tieh Kuan Yin tea, needs a teapot with a sound of lower frequency
How to Use a Glass Tea Pot:
Making Loose Leaf Tea:
- Warm the pot by adding hot water and allowing it to sit for a few minutes. While some glass tea pots, especially those made of borosilicate glass, can withstand sudden changes in temperature, it is safest to warm the glass slightly before adding the boiling water
- Pour out the warming water and insert the filter with tea leaves already measured into it. If your glass tea pot includes a filter and you are using loose tea leaves, measure the tea into the filter as directed by the tea package -- different types and blends of tea require different ratios of leaves to water for the best flavor. Place the leaves in the bottom of the filter and set the filter into the empty teapot. If your glass tea pot does not include a filter, simply place the loose leaves in the bottom of the pot
- Pour hot water over the tea leaves in the filter, filling to the shoulders of the pot. When brewing loose tea, it is best to use water that is about 180 degrees F for lighter teas, such as white, green and oolong, and boiling water -- 212 degrees F -- for black and herbal teas
- Put the lid on the tea pot and allow the tea to steep for the recommended amount of time. Light teas brew for shorter periods of time, while black and herbal teas may require up to 5 minutes to extract the full flavor from the leaves
- Pour the tea into individual cups. If your tea pot does not have a strainer, you may wish to pour the tea through a tea strainer as you fill the cups. As the glass pot will be warm, protect your hands by using an insulated pad to support the bowl of the pot as your pour
Making Blooming Tea:
- Warm the pot by adding hot water and allowing it to sit for a few minutes before pouring it out
- Add hot water to the tea pot, filling to the shoulders of the pot. The water should be just below the boiling point -- between 180 and 200 degrees F -- for most blooming tea balls
- Add the blooming tea ball to the hot water. When using a blooming tea ball, do not use the filter, as it can restrict the expansion of the flower construction. Add the tea ball to the hot water. This prevents the force of the pouring water from breaking the tea ball before it can open naturally
- Place the lid on the tea pot and allow the tea to steep for the recommended length of time. Blooming teas take longer than loose leaf teas, as the water must penetrate to the interior of the ball before the full flavor of the tea can be released
Cleaning and Storage:
- Empty the pot of tea and spent leaves
- Use a gentle dishwashing soap and warm water to wash the interior and exterior of the pot. You may find it easier to clean the spout with a small bottle brush. Because glass is less porous than porcelain, your glass teapot is unlikely to become stained, especially if you do not allow cold tea to stand in the pot for long periods of time
- Allow the pot to air dry if possible. This prevents your next pot of tea from being contaminated with towel lint
- Store the pot in its original packaging for optimum safety. If this is not possible, ensure that the tea pot is stored in a place where it cannot accidentally be brushed from the shelf, and where other dishes will not knock against the spout or handle
- 1 x Heat Resistant Transparent Glass Teapot
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 28.86||USD$ 27.78||USD$ 26.71||USD$ 25.28|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?