- The Yixing teapot, has a high decorative and artistic value
- These clay teapots are made from the unique zisha found only in China, patterned with elegant plum blossoms, this zisha teapot is treasured for their ability to enhance the flavor, aroma and texture of tea
- Premium grades of purple clay teapot is composed of pure zisha material that are highly porous, easily seasoned and 100% non-toxic
- The experience of Chinese tea culture is complete only when tea is brewed from a fine zisha teapot
- For collectors and tea connoisseurs, purple clay Yixing teapot is more than just an instrument--they are precious works of art that satisfy us with visual beauty, textural allure, and flavorful delight
- If you are a big fan of Chinese culture, and then surely you will have great interests in collecting such a piece of work of art
- Material: Green Clay
- Color: Khaki
- Capacity: 200ml/7.0oz
- Size: 7 x 7cm/2.8in(H x Dia.)
- This Yixing teapot with plum flower as pattern more valuable for art collection
- The handle of the lid just has the shaped of the plum flower branch, and the clay teapots body graved with plum flower, the handle and spout look just like the plum flower branch
- And this purple clay teapot is made of the rare earth purple clay
- Great gift for your boss and father
- Serve your guest with a cup of pure and fresh tea with this Yixing teapot! Great gift for your boss and father
- The scientist has been proved that purple clay contains SiO2, Al2O3, Fe2O3, MgO, CaO, these minerals are so good for healthy, such as control high blood pressure, limit complications of congestive heart failure, prevent diabetes complications and ease muscle cramps, aches and pains etc.
How Do You Choose a Purple Clay Teapot?
- If you already know that a purple clay teapot is essential to bringing you a wonderful tea time, the problem is: how do you choose the best teapot for you? This article will show you some basics, and make you an expert when picking a purple clay teapot.
- Purple clay teapots are functional, practical pieces of art. Therefore when it comes to choosing a good purple clay teapot, you should focus on function, craftsmanship, and the quality of the clay.
- 1. Suitable Capacity: For a tea party of two to five people, a 350 ml purple clay teapot is suitable. Of course, the more people a party has, the larger the pot should be. Purple clay teacups are usually pretty small, as the Chinese think they are fit for sipping tea carefully and gracefully.
- 2. Appropriate Height: Purple clay teapots of different heights have different uses. A relatively tall pot is usually used to brew black tea, while a relatively short pot is appropriate for making green tea. A pot that's too tall tends to let tea aromas lose, and a pot that's too short may easily overflow. So a teapot that's too tall or short might spoil the fun.
- 4. Large Mouth: A larger mouth allows you to easily take out the used tea leaves. For instance, dry tea leaves are usually easy enough to get into the pot. But after several infusions, the leaves will expand and fill up the pot. If the mouth of the pot is too small, it will be difficult to get the leaves out. And if you forget to get rid of them in time, they might cause tea stains or even mold on the inner wall.
- 5. Smooth Pour: As you pour a cup of tea, the flow running out of the spout should be smooth and form a curved line, with no splash in the flow or stray drops. When you stop pouring, the flow should stop resolutely at once, with no liquid dribbling off the edge. And it should be easy to pour all of the water completely out of the pot, so no old tea lingers inside.
- For centuries, purple clay teapots have been famous for their elaborate and exquisite craftsmanship. Almost all of the good purple clay teapots are handmade, so the workmanship level is a vital yardstick to judge whether a purple clay teapot is good or not.
- 1. Proper firing: Only an experienced expert can make a correct judgment when firing a purple clay teapot. You can judge the quality of the work by tapping the body of a pot with its lid. If tapping the pot produces a sound like a melody, it means the firing was done correctly. If the sound is too low or high-pitched, the potter did a poor job. Note: Don't use the rim of the lid, since that is the most fragile part of the whole pot.
- 2. Perfect Alignment: The spout, button on the lid, and handle should be set in a straight line. Purple clay teapot collectors pay special attention to this point. It seems simple reach this standard, but the contrary is true. Even a master potter sometimes makes teapots with an askew spout or handle. Chinese collectors stress centering and straightness, so a purple clay teapot with slanted components is defective unless it is an intentional design.
- 3. Airtight Lid: The lid should fit tight, preferably airtight, on top of the pot. This is so heat and tea fragrances will stay inside longer. You can test the tightness like this: Fill a pot with water and start to pour it out. When pouring, press the tiny air hole on the lid. If the flow stops immediately without dripping, the lid fits perfectly on the pot.
- 4. Details: Make sure straight lines are perfectly straight, planes are flat, the inner wall is neat and smooth, and the potter's signature and seal is clear and upright. Every detail must be correctly planned and executed. This proves the potter made it with a serious, precise attitude.
Quality of the Clay:
- At first glance, some purple clay teapots shine with bizarre, oily sheen. These signs show that the material is impure or poorly mixed. A master potter only chooses the best and purest purple clay, or mixes up several kinds of purple clays to get an uncommon result. Touching quality purple clay feels like touching fine, soft sand. And quality clay will shine with a natural, soft luster.
- 1. Prudently choose a purple clay teapot you really love. Purple clay teapots have diverse styles, and everybody has their own taste. When picking out a purple clay teapot, be calm and objective, just like selecting your better half.
- 2. Choose a reasonably priced purple clay teapot. There is a saying in China: The higher the price, the better the quality. But purple clay teapots have a wide range of prices, a superior one made by a master could be more expensive than gold. So choose one that suits your taste and your budget.
- 1 x Plum Blossom Green Clay Zisha Teapot
Spec Condition New Type Teapot Color Khaki Material Green Clay Dimension 7 x 7cm/2.8in(H x Dia.) Features Features The teapot, has a high decorative and artistic value
Made from the unique zisha found only in China, patterned with elegant plum blossoms, this zisha teapot is treasured for their ability to enhance the flavor, aroma and texture of tea
Premium grades of zisha teapots are composed of pure zisha material that are highly porous, easily seasoned and 100% non-toxic
The experience of Chinese tea culture is complete only when tea is brewed from a fine zisha teapot
For collectors and tea connoisseurs, zisha teapots are more than just an instrument--they are precious works of art that satisfy us with visual beauty, textural allure, and flavorful delight
If you are a big fan of Chinese culture, and then surely you will have great interests in collecting such a piece of work of art
Packaging Package Included 1 x Plum Blossom Green Clay Zisha Teapot
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 34.14||USD$ 31.41||USD$ 29.08||USD$ 27.08||USD$ 25.33|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Get DinoPoint™ by Writing reviews, Post Images, or Post Videos. The first five customers can get double points!
Bought this item on03-30-2011
- Other Thoughts: Bought this teapot for my husband as a Valentine gift. He loves this purple clay teapot because it holds a large amount of water, keeps the tea hot for long periods of time, and has a great look.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on03-11-2011
- Other Thoughts: I bought this pot, because I started drinking a lot of tea and wanted a good way to brew it. <br/> <br/>I'm quite satisfied. If you follow the instructions--preheating the pot, etc--it brews a very satisfying cup. The interior very easy to clean makes cleanup a breeze; just swirl a bit of water around the inside. It also looks nice enough sitting on the counter. <br/> <br/>The size is probably better suited for brewing for a few people. But I like to drink a few cups, and cast iron keeps it warm enough for me to finish a pot most of the time. <br/> <br/>As an aside, if you are brewing loose leaf tea be sure to follow the directions for brew temps, brew time and amount of tea. A properly brewed pot makes all the difference.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on02-11-2011
- Other Thoughts: I had look many places for a cast iron teapot of this size. The price was great and so is the teapot. Keeps the tea hot while it is brewing. Very nice quality. I am very pleased.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on01-26-2011
- Other Thoughts: This Teapot makes the perfect addition to my tea set. It looks good, works great, and the price is reasonable. I am happy with my purchase.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on01-14-2011
- Other Thoughts: I purchased this teapot for my wife for her birthday. All I can say is that she was over the moon! She loves using the teapot to entertain guests. I looked around at the local mall and a cast iron teapot from the other website was at an insane amount of money! This teapot is simply BEAUTIFUL and STUNNING!
Was this review helpful?
Ben Lindsey Jr
Bought this item on12-16-2010
- Other Thoughts: This pot is the perfect accompaniment for a good pot of loose tea. It keeps the tea warm for over 2 hours. My husband and I love it and we absolutely would recommend it to anyone who is a tea connesieur!!!Would definitely but again!!!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-11-2010
- Other Thoughts: I've use this pot every evening for over a year, and it's just perfect. Keeps my tea warm, easy to use with loose tea, and lots of complements from friends on it's design.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on10-16-2010
- Other Thoughts: Very nice, works great. This was a replacement of my smaller one, so I'm familar with the product and love these clay teapots. I use mine to brew Chai Tea. Makes it nice and strong.
Was this review helpful?