Customers Also Bought
- This home telephone with the classic style brings good visual effect for you
- The small size and functional feature make you enjoy calling someone with our home telephone
- The home telephone is a classic design for home decor and antique collection
- Whether you place it in bed room or living room, this refinement wire telephone adds more nobility
- Professional workmanship ensure this in quality approved, this corded home telephone is the best choice for you
- It can make you life more convenient, helping you connect with your friends easier
- Size: 24.5 x 23.0 x 6.5cm/9.6 x 9.1 x 2.6in(L x W x H)
- The home telephone is used for home decor and bring your home relaxed atmosphere
- The home telephone with a display you can see what number you dial-up
- This home telephone works very well and is in excellent condition, also a good decor for the room
- Made of high quality material, this house decoration corded telephone is very durable
- This home decor telephone is a not only fashionable but also functional telephone for you
How to Connect Extension Phone Wires:
- Remove the existing telephone wire from the wall by pressing down the plastic pin at the top of the plug and pulling. Plug the extension wire in its place. You will hear a click when its is properly inserted
- Guide the extension lead behind furniture (if necessary) to the phone's new location. Make sure the cable isn't pulled too tight, or in a place where people can trip over it
- Plug the coupler onto the extension cable. The coupler has sockets on both ends; it doesn't matter which you choose. Then plug the phone's original wire into the remaining coupler socket. If you use a coupler, skip to Step 5
- Alternatively, remove the original phone wire, then plug the extension wire directly into the phone. The phone wire can only be inserted one way and will click into place when fully inserted
- Pick up the phone and check for a dial tone. The phone should work as normal and won't require any additional setup
How to Use a House Phone in Bad Weather:
Prepare for Bad Weather:
- Obtain or retrieve a wired or corded telephone. Such a phone will have a wire or cord connecting the handset to the base and a wire from the base to a wall jack. Cordless phones will not work during power outages
- Subscribe to a service that delivers severe weather advisories to your telephone. WeatherCall provides telephone alerts based upon matching a subscriber's physical address with the location of an area under a warning issued by the National Weather Service. Go to WeatherCall's website or contact your local television station to learn if it participates with WeatherCall. Contact your local government to determine if it offers free weather alerts
- Write or print a list of contact numbers for your local utility companies, law enforcement or emergency management agencies, family, friends, employers and hospital and others you might want to contact. Place the list next to your house phone
Using the Phone During Bad Weather:
- Install one or more house phones, especially in the bedroom and living rooms, when a severe weather watch is issued for your area. Insert the male ends of the telephone jack into the wall outlet and base of the phone
- Take immediate action based upon the type of warning issued. Go to a basement or interior area of your home for tornado warnings. Evacuate your home if your local authorities so advise
- Limit your use of the house phone. Call 911 if you or someone in your family needs immediate medical attention. Report outages to your power company. leaks or the smell of gas immediately to your natural gas company and severe weather or damage reports to law enforcement. Inform your family, friends and employers or business associates of your condition and location. Otherwise, avoid non-emergency or social calls since family, friends or employers may attempt to call you
Tips & Warnings:
- Purchase a National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration "all-hazards" weather radio as an additional or alternate method to obtain severe weather advisories, particularly during overnight periods
- Keep your wireless or cellular phone fully charged. Turn on your cell phone if you lose land-line telephone service
- Do not use your land-line or house phone during a thunderstorm or electrical storm
- 1 x Home Decor Telephone
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 18.38||USD$ 17.57||USD$ 16.75||USD$ 15.66|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.