Customers Also Bought
- Using this corded telephone set is a special way to brighten up your whole room with the great appearance
- Made of high quality material, this corded telephone set is very durable
- The special design and style make this corded telephone set popular with people
- This home wire telephone can be a great decoration of your living room
- Those caller house phones are of chic appearances but of low price
- It can make your life more convenient, helping you connect with your friends easier
- Material: Resin
- Size: 22 x 24cm/8.7 x 9.5in(L x W)
- The house decoration corded telephone set is excellent for desk, coffee table, kitchen counter etc
- This corded telephone can help you connect with your families and friends easier
- Its special color and individual design make it popular with people
- It is made of high quality material, so it can be used for a long time
How to Install Telephone Wires:
Multi-line jacks and multi-colored wires make telephone wiring look complex, but the basic principle is very simple. Each telephone line needs two wires--a positive, traditionally called the tip, and a negative, called the ring. These two wires connect the telephone service module from the phone company to the phone jack in the house. Most telephone cables contain more than one pair of color-coded wires, and remembering which color wires to connect to your jack is the main difficulty to overcome. Fortunately, there is a standard color code to follow to help avoid confusion.Locate the telephone company service box on the side of your house. This is called the network interface device (NID) and you can find it by following the overhead wires to the point where they connect to your roof, then down to the NID. Open the customer side of the box with a screwdriver. You won't be able to open the phone company side because it requires a special screwdriverOpen the covers of the modules inside that are live. These will be identified with a phone number. If there is more than one line, mark them Line 1, Line 2, and so on in order of importance
- Feed telephone cable through the bottom of the NID and pull out enough slack so you can make connections on all the live modules. Remove 8 to 10 inches of sheathing from the end of the cable and separate the wires inside. Note that these are color coded in pairs. In a 6-wire Cat5 cable, which is the current standard, there will be a blue wire with white stripes (blue/white) and a white wire with blue stripes (white/blue). There will also be wires colored orange and white (orange/white, white/orange) and green and white (green/white, white/green). In an 8-wire cable, the extra pair is brown and white (brown/white, white/brown)
- Connect the blue-white pair to the terminals on Line 1. Strip off an inch of insulation from the ends of the wires and connect blue/white to the green positive terminal, or tip, then tighten the terminal nut with a screwdriver. In the same way, connect the white/blue wire to the red negative terminal, or ring
- Connect the other lines in the same way, using the orange/white pair for Line 2, the green/white pair for Line 3 and the brown/white pair for Line 4. When you are finished, twist all unused wires together, push them into the NID and screw on the cover
How to Use a House Phone in Bad Weather:
Obtain or retrieve a wired or corded telephone. Such a phone will have a wire or cord connecting the handset to the base and a wire from the base to a wall jack. Cordless phones will not work during power outages
Prepare for Bad Weather:
- Subscribe to a service that delivers severe weather advisories to your telephone. WeatherCall provides telephone alerts based upon matching a subscriber's physical address with the location of an area under a warning issued by the National Weather Service. Go to WeatherCall's website or contact your local television station to learn if it participates with WeatherCall. Contact your local government to determine if it offers free weather alerts
- Write or print a list of contact numbers for your local utility companies, law enforcement or emergency management agencies, family, friends, employers and hospital and others you might want to contact. Place the list next to your house phone
Using the Phone During Bad Weather:
- Install one or more house phones, especially in the bedroom and living rooms, when a severe weather watch is issued for your area. Insert the male ends of the telephone jack into the wall outlet and base of the phone
- Take immediate action based upon the type of warning issued. Go to a basement or interior area of your home for tornado warnings. Evacuate your home if your local authorities so advise
- Limit your use of the house phone. Call 911 if you or someone in your family needs immediate medical attention. Report outages to your power company. leaks or the smell of gas immediately to your natural gas company and severe weather or damage reports to law enforcement. Inform your family, friends and employers or business associates of your condition and location. Otherwise, avoid non-emergency or social calls since family, friends or employers may attempt to call you
Tips & Warnings:
- Purchase a National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration "all-hazards" weather radio as an additional or alternate method to obtain severe weather advisories, particularly during overnight periods
- Keep your wireless or cellular phone fully charged. Turn on your cell phone if you lose land-line telephone service
- Do not use your land-line or house phone during a thunderstorm or electrical storm
- 1 x Telephone
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 38.17||USD$ 37.62||USD$ 37.07||USD$ 36.34|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.